You just knew, Boro struggle & it gets political

Started by erimus74, March 17, 2024, 10:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Mind everyone is sensible in their replies, embarrassing, just stop going, simple, you wont be missed

Would love Gibbo to send the OP & the twitter account person a note, via that site saying, You're not welcome, bye 😂

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/gibbo-cozying-up-to-stilts-today.56673/

erimus74

Saying that, I've never seen anything like that posted on this awful forum 😉

John Trebor

Blott

To be fair he received a towsing.

I read that over 80pc of politicians local and national get at least one death threat a year.

I know Ken has, it's not worth it.

People are disgusting.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: erimus74 on March 17, 2024, 10:46:29 AMMind everyone is sensible in their replies, embarrassing, just stop going, simple, you wont be missed

Would love Gibbo to send the OP & the twitter account person a note, via that site saying, You're not welcome, bye 😂

Bet you that's his own twitter account. Who the fuck do they want to run the boro? Jeremy Corbyn?
UTB

erimus74

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 17, 2024, 02:23:39 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on March 17, 2024, 10:46:29 AMMind everyone is sensible in their replies, embarrassing, just stop going, simple, you wont be missed

Bet you that's his own twitter account. Who the fuck do they want to run the boro? Jeremy Corbyn?

😂

RiversideRifle

This is why I will never even bother my arse with flyme anymore https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/serbia-to-play-russia-in-moscow-next-week.56683/#post-1393564

Look at that cunt rufus what he's out about Russia and Israel what a fucking cunt
UTB

Kippers

Thats shocking that like. As a messageboard for MFC, to cyber attack the chairman is out of order.
 Also the other usual suspects jumping in because of Gibbo's perceived political persuasion.

erimus74

Good on the bloke, chuffed to be supporting his home team, the only thing missing is the morning daily mail stuffed under his arm & it would be complete

Blott

Good grief Erimus you are morphing into a Right Wing Lodger.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on March 18, 2024, 03:01:23 PMGood grief Erimus you are morphing into a Right Wing Lodger.

Where's the right wing . . . Do they need anymore lodger's?

We homeless panhandlers

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on March 18, 2024, 03:01:23 PMGood grief Erimus you are morphing into a Right Wing Lodger.

Apologies, Blotty & sorry you think that way, half my life I never bothered to vote & the other half I jumped between voting for the 2 parties, while watching our area slowly decline, jobs going, factories, shuttibg down, industries the same way & now, I see people fighting back, yes unlike you & thats no dig Blotty, but I dont look behind the scenes to see how this money has become available, as you'll always end up with fors & against, but with the growth of our Airport & watching the latest project on the river growing as I watch from my location of work & feel rightly proud of how Teesside could become a force again

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on March 18, 2024, 06:04:28 PM

Apologies, Blotty & sorry you think that way, half my life I never bothered to vote & the other half I jumped between voting for the 2 parties, while watching our area slowly decline, jobs going, factories, shuttibg down, industries the same way & now, I see people fighting back, yes unlike you & thats no dig Blotty, but I dont look behind the scenes to see how this money has become available, as you'll always end up with fors & against, but with the growth of our Airport & watching the latest project on the river growing as I watch from my location of work & feel rightly proud of how Teesside could become a force again
it's called corruption, if that's OK, OK, to me it's wrong.

Again I will ask you and anyone else who wasn't I given the right to quote for that land.

I will even give them 1000 x what his mates paid, better for everyone. I with say 6 others would get a loan of £95000 that's 1000 x more than his mates paid. We tell the bank that in one years time we will have sold £100m of scrap and still own the land. Everyone's a winner.

It seems that you agree with the mafia, they have been doing it for a century.

I am shocked that you think corruption is acceptable.

Nosmo-King

Give it a rest Blotty. Biggest surprise ? You have 5-6 mates! Was peace and harmony when you were absent on here. Now? Disagreeing all over the shop. You don't get it - your opinions are not always right!

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on March 19, 2024, 01:14:26 PM

Again I will ask you and anyone else who wasn't I given the right to quote for that land.

I will even give them 1000 x what his mates paid, better for everyone. I with say 6 others would get a loan of £95000 that's 1000 x more than his mates paid. We tell the bank that in one years time we will have sold £100m of scrap and still own the land. Everyone's a winner.

Ok Blotty, whatever you say, if it makes you feel better 👍

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nosmo-King on March 19, 2024, 01:32:00 PMGive it a rest Blotty. Biggest surprise ? You have 5-6 mates! Was peace and harmony when you were absent on here. Now? Disagreeing all over the shop. You don't get it - your opinions are not always right!

Nosmo-King

Thanks, Dog!! Never warmed to the gadge!! Ignore him the majority of the time - but having a pop at my mate Erimus deserved comment.

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on March 19, 2024, 01:42:10 PM

still a bit shocked that you agree with corruption.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nosmo-King on March 19, 2024, 01:59:33 PMThanks, Dog!! Never warmed to the gadge!! Ignore him the majority of the time - but having a pop at my mate Erimus deserved comment.

Nobody on here will be having a 'pop' at Mr Erimus . . .

🐾

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on March 19, 2024, 02:37:10 PM

Whatever Blotty, you come across more & more like smalltown, just accept peopke have opinions that differ from yours, this is a forum that accepts peoples opinions not to go down your road of thought

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on March 19, 2024, 03:09:49 PM

Whatever Blotty, you come across more & more like smalltown, just accept peopke have opinions that differ from yours, this is a forum that accepts peoples opinions not to go down your road of thought
no need for insults. If you think corruption is acceptable, that's an opinion. I personally don't agree with it but hey ho.

As for the Small Town comment, hmmmm, people in glass houses comes to mind.

But let's not argue, it doesn't help.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on March 19, 2024, 03:12:48 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on March 19, 2024, 03:09:49 PM

no need for insults. If you think corruption is acceptable, that's an opinion. I personally don't agree with it but hey ho.

As for the Small Town comment, hmmmm, people in glass houses comes to mind.

But let's not argue, it doesn't help.

So on one hand, you state, I agree with corruption then on the otherhand, lets not argue

Dear me Blotty, glasshouses, thats class in itself

John Trebor

I think you're twisting his words there Blotty.
Erimus has never said he agrees with corruption.
You think the airport and other deals are corrupt. I don't think Erimus believes they are corrupt. He is just happy to see positive progress in the region.

To twist that into Erimus supporting corruption just because of your opinion is a bit naughty. And as Erimus said, very much the sort of thing SmallTown would do.

erimus74

Quote from: John Trebor on March 19, 2024, 03:35:58 PMI think you're twisting his words there Blotty.
Erimus has never said he agrees with corruption.
You think the airport and other deals are corrupt. I don't think Erimus believes they are corrupt. He is just happy to see positive progress in the region.

To twist that into Erimus supporting corruption just because of your opinion is a bit naughty. And as Erimus said, very much the sort of thing SmallTown would do.

Cheers John, couldnt have put it better myself

AtomicDog