Brilliant local news from the present government

Started by erimus74, March 16, 2024, 09:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

The younger generation now have reasons needed to stay in the area instead of moving away to find work, well done the government for bringing this ambitious plan onto our doorsteps, whichever way you look at it its fantstic news, more jobs, more buisnesses on the back of it with people spending more money in the local econemy, a win win 💷👍

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/real-cause-optimism-mps-react-28825970?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Gboro64

Quote from: erimus74 on March 16, 2024, 09:24:56 PMThe younger generation now have reasons needed to stay in the area instead of moving away to find work, well done the government for bringing this ambitious plan onto our doorsteps, whichever way you look at it its fantstic news, more jobs, more buisnesses on the back of it with people spending more money in the local econemy, a win win 💷👍

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/real-cause-optimism-mps-react-28825970?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar
Great news indeed Erimus. These will be good quality jobs too.
Strange that there's no mention of this OTR

erimus74

Quote from: Gboro64 on March 17, 2024, 01:13:07 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on March 16, 2024, 09:24:56 PMThe younger generation now have reasons needed to stay in the area instead of moving away to find work, well done the government for bringing this ambitious plan onto our doorsteps, whichever way you look at it its fantstic news, more jobs, more buisnesses on the back of it with people spending more money in the local econemy, a win win 💷👍

Great news indeed Erimus. These will be good quality jobs too.
Strange that there's no mention of this OTR

Yes I wonder why, 🤔😏

Blott

It's because we have been fed bilge and lies. Pretty much nothing we were promised has happened. Look at the ABC bought at £750,000 without any survey,  the transfer of our property owned by me and you to a private enterprise, by Houchen to his mates, why didn't he allow  me and you get a right to bid.

29 Jan 2024 — Tees Valley mayor Lord Ben Houchen has attempted to get a House of Commons committee to disregard evidence submitted to it by a Private Eye ...

I am pretty sure this one will come off, I hope it does but I will wait for the chicken to lay the egg.

Blott

I wish you wouldn't link me to that site, it's like an itch.

I am labour through and through as you all know, one of my boys is a Tory but he has given up and will vote I think Green.

However he is fundamentally a Tory, do you think I think this of him?

'Gibson is a Tory with reprehensible political views which betray his roots.'

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on March 17, 2024, 02:42:49 PMI wish you wouldn't link me to that site, it's like an itch.

I am labour through and through as you all know, one of my boys is a Tory but he has given up and will vote I think Green.

However he is fundamentally a Tory, do you think I think this of him?

'Gibson is a Tory with reprehensible political views which betray his roots.'

Sorry Blotty

TerryCochranesSocks

Gibson was the local Labour party's youngest councillor.
He is not a Tory. He simply became disillusioned with the absolute mess that Labour MP's presided over for decades on Teesside and betrayal of their working class constituents.

TMG501

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on March 19, 2024, 02:16:14 PMGibson was the local Labour party's youngest councillor.
He is not a Tory. He simply became disillusioned with the absolute mess that Labour MP's presided over for decades on Teesside and betrayal of their working class constituents.

Absolutely. As I've said before, Labour have done zilch for this area. Stuart Bell? We only heard from him when MP's expenses where questioned. That party will do nothing for the working man. Identity politics at its worst
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

AtomicDog

We not getting Jobs Mr Erimus!!
We ok tappin all the time

Suppose it's good though more people working, more for us to scrounge off . . . Yeah
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Whereas the Tory government for 14 years have successfully increased taxes to the maximum they have ever been, increased illegal immigration to levels never seen, built war ships that are not capable of floating, borrowed more money than anyone thought possible, increased NHS waiting lists to levels where people get flights to Hungary to get operations, encouraged our Mayor to sell scrap worth £100m for £90 Inc vat, buy an empty  cinema for £750,000 without a survey only to find out it's falling down, build a cycle way that stops traffic in a major thoroughfare and for good measure increases injury,

Chapter 2 to follow

TMG501

You can't come on here complaining about illegal immigration after months spouting off about doctors and engineers coming across on the boats or did you forget about that?
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Blott

Quote from: TMG501 on March 19, 2024, 05:25:45 PMYou can't come on here complaining about illegal immigration after months spouting off about doctors and engineers coming across on the boats or did you forget about that?
prove that.
I do think immigration has been a benefit to the UK.

I don't think uncontrolled boats coming here is a brilliant policy. I also think Rwanda is BS, how the F are you going to send over 100,000 people to another country and give them £2000 each for the pleasure? It's utter BS.

BoroRedKen

I think its time for a Johnny Thunder quote.

Blotty ya chopsy cunt!!

Chill man!

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 19, 2024, 06:44:54 PMI think its time for a Johnny Thunder quote.

Blotty ya chopsy cunt!!

Chill man!
you won't ever take Berwick Hills out of me, spout shite about me and I will respond.

Even worse make stuff about me and I will respond quicker.

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on March 19, 2024, 02:46:04 PMWhereas the Tory government for 14 years have successfully increased taxes to the maximum they have ever been, increased illegal immigration to levels never seen, built war ships that are not capable of floating, borrowed more money than anyone thought possible, increased NHS waiting lists to levels where people get flights to Hungary to get operations, encouraged our Mayor to sell scrap worth £100m for £90 Inc vat, buy an empty  cinema for £750,000 without a survey only to find out it's falling down, build a cycle way that stops traffic in a major thoroughfare and for good measure increases injury,

Chapter 2 to follow

Increased taxation - Covid loans, Furlough etc. cost £billions and was praised to the hilt at the time.

Increased illegal migration - every attempt to counter it is voted against by Labour or thrown out by the Lords. If a Tory minister speaks against it they are painted as "racist" by the mainstream media and idiots on football forums.

Ref - Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers - better explained here..
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/02/05/hms-queen-elizabeth-royal-navy-carrier-shaft-usn-ford-cdg/

Increased NHS waiting lists - The NHS receives more money per capita than ever before. Doctors and nurses have been striking consistently for rises of 30% which is totally unrealistic. The waiting lists have been exacerbated by these strikes. Despite that waiting lists have fallen for the fourth month in a row.

The Houchen issue is bullshit - the site was costing £20million a year to keep it safe and do nothing with it. That costs has gone. It's been investigated and cleared of wrong-doing. The Labour attack dogs will say and do anything to besmirch any Conservative Mayor or MP trying to advance the cause of Teesside and its population.

BoroRedKen

Inflation down to its lowest in 2.5yrs. Compared to the last 5/6 years thats improvement.

Lets wait for the Flyme "interpretation"...........

:alf:

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on March 20, 2024, 09:29:02 AM
Quote from: Blott on March 19, 2024, 02:46:04 PMWhereas the Tory government for 14 years have successfully increased taxes to the maximum they have ever been, increased illegal immigration to levels never seen, built war ships that are not capable of floating, borrowed more money than anyone thought possible, increased NHS waiting lists to levels where people get flights to Hungary to get operations, encouraged our Mayor to sell scrap worth £100m for £90 Inc vat, buy an empty  cinema for £750,000 without a survey only to find out it's falling down, build a cycle way that stops traffic in a major thoroughfare and for good measure increases injury,

Chapter 2 to follow

Increased taxation - Covid loans, Furlough etc. cost £billions and was praised to the hilt at the time.

Increased illegal migration - every attempt to counter it is voted against by Labour or thrown out by the Lords. If a Tory minister speaks against it they are painted as "racist" by the mainstream media and idiots on football forums.

Ref - Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers - better explained here..
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/02/05/hms-queen-elizabeth-royal-navy-carrier-shaft-usn-ford-cdg/

Increased NHS waiting lists - The NHS receives more money per capita than ever before. Doctors and nurses have been striking consistently for rises of 30% which is totally unrealistic. The waiting lists have been exacerbated by these strikes. Despite that waiting lists have fallen for the fourth month in a row.

The Houchen issue is bullshit - the site was costing £20million a year to keep it safe and do nothing with it. That costs has gone. It's been investigated and cleared of wrong-doing. The Labour attack dogs will say and do anything to besmirch any Conservative Mayor or MP trying to advance the cause of Teesside and its population.

so I was telling the truth. Thanks for confirming it. 

Do you think the £200m + given to the Lady Bra manufacturer was money well spent?

If the Houchen stuff stuff is BS why hasn't he sued Private Eye? Why was there no public sale for the land?  Why use insiders to do the review.

This might suprise you, we are at different ends of the political debate, but you fight your cause with intelligence and in the right way, no insults.

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Blott on March 20, 2024, 03:06:57 PMThis might suprise you, we are at different ends of the political debate, but you fight your cause with intelligence and in the right way, no insults.

I much prefer it when yer all calling each other dafcuns.

:rudi: