I WILL STAND FOR A LOT BUT

Started by BoroRedKen, March 16, 2024, 08:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Abusing Jim Platt because of his political views on his book launch is appalling.

Without doubt 1 of the best keepers we have ever had, if not the best.

This "slagging" off a former long serving just because you dont agree with his politics is disgusting.

As for the Lodger, i can guarantee more Boro fans would rather have a pint with Platty then you ya slaphead imbecile.

You are EVERYTHING that is wrong with local politics....

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/jim-platt-book-signing.56622/

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 16, 2024, 08:33:49 AMAbusing Jim Platt because of his political views on his book launch is appalling.

Without doubt 1 of the best keepers we have ever had, if not the best.

This "slagging" off a former long serving just because you dont agree with his politics is disgusting.

As for the Lodger, i can guarantee more Boro fans would rather have a pint with Platty then you ya slaphead imbecile.

You are EVERYTHING that is wrong with local politics....

Not suprised Ken by sone bitter posts OTR
Must be hard been so perfect in life

erimus74

Jim Platt, as well as been, for me & I know you also Ken, our No1 & favourite keeper, is one of the nicest persons you could wish to meet & whatever his political persuasion, at least he has the courage to go out try & change peoples lives, something the poster having a dig at Platty couldn't & wouldn't do

Redsteel (Moderator)

Met JP a few year ago, lovely bloke had time for everyone.

RiversideRifle

Politics is fucking stinking like. Schwarzer is the best I've seen
UTB

erimus74

Quote from: Redsteel (Moderator) on March 16, 2024, 11:30:19 AMMet JP a few year ago, lovely bloke had time for everyone.

Spot on

Yea but, yea but, yea but

Smoggers51

I see Jim Platt at every Boro home game and he is a very nice bloke ,always speaks to people and gives autographs even when he is busy with VIP guests.However in regards to being Boros best keeper I think Stephen Pears is overlooked.Remember the 1986 season he kept 30 clean sheets and if it wasn't for his injury would've got a few England caps.I think think that he holds the record of 7 consecutive clean sheets as well for us.

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on March 16, 2024, 12:03:28 PMI see Jim Platt at every Boro home game and he is a very nice bloke ,always speaks to people and gives autographs even when he is busy with VIP guests.However in regards to being Boros best keeper I think Stephen Pears is overlooked.Remember the 1986 season he kept 30 clean sheets and if it wasn't for his injury would've got a few England caps.I think think that he holds the record of 7 consecutive clean sheets as well for us.

Stephen Pears is my No2 Boro keeper, our 1st ever loaned player too

Smoggers51, if you see Jim today please say hello from me

Smoggers51

Will do Erimus mate 👍Wow. , didn't realise he was a loan player at first. I'm always learning Boro facts from you Erimus. Long may you reign Erimus 👍

Gboro64

Good job Mother Theresa wasn't into politics

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on March 16, 2024, 12:19:54 PMWill do Erimus mate 👍Wow. , didn't realise he was a loan player at first. I'm always learning Boro facts from you Erimus. Long may you reign Erimus 👍

Cheers Smoggers, appreciate that

In fact our first two loanees were goalkeepers, with Martin Thomas been the second

Stephen Pears had two loan spells in that season (1983/84) both spells were 6 games, which, IIRC, use to be the norm back then with Cardiff City beaten 2-0 at Ayresome Park on the 5th November 1983 Pearsys first game & the only game Andy Crawford scored for us, Dave Currie scored the opener that day

Blott

erimus74

Gingerpig

Well done Rofes , he really does cut to the bone

These fuckers call themselves Boro fans but really, EVERYTHING IS REALLY POLITICS TO THEM......quickie,sherrlock,sexpest, Borofart etc have never been or have zero interest in MFC

erimus74

Certainly not Boro fans one bit, same as our saviour from certain relegation Neil Warnock found out

Labour first football way behind

erimus74

Post 25 says it all. It was never about the book, even though that was the OP, always about cheap political dig

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

IVE SPOKE TO JIM ON A FEW OCCASIONS WHEN I USED TO SEE HIM IN THE TOWN CENTRE...TOTAL GENTLEMAN OF A BLOKE 👍👍👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gingerpig

Rofesleg fkin has them all on strings , brilliant, never offensive, just exposes them with words then they go all defensive & tetchy .....see lodgers hissy fit post 28 ish

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/jim-platt-book-signing.56622/page-2

Blott

I agree with Lids, Platty is a very nice bloke.

The language used against individuals they disagree with is shameful.

Gingerpig

Quote from: Blott on March 17, 2024, 12:44:41 PMI agree with Lids, Platty is a very nice bloke.

The language used against individuals they disagree with is shameful.

Sadly Blotto , these g**s think they are paragons of virtue , & that cess pit is ALL ABOUT FKIN MONEY & HITS .....regardless of what West try's to portray it as a fans board ....has not been that for 5-6 yrs ....its a left wing agree with me political board ....or we act . He is so up the fkin arse of the club however he gets away with it , protected by the likes of ferguson , the sooner the shit pit collapses the better .....he is in it for fkin ego alone ....superfan my arse , NUFC fan in reality

Blott

I am left wing, I was booted into touch. My faults included; voting for Brexit, calling out anti Semitism and pro IRA lies, oh and the far(ce) left, I even received a PM to say the Far(ce) left had been crying to Rob about me.

erimus74

Well there was enough real Boro fans there to see Jim, chat, purchase & have his book signed by a legend, one of the best ever goalkeepers & a truly great guy to boot

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Gingerpig on March 17, 2024, 12:25:54 PMRofesleg fkin has them all on strings , brilliant, never offensive, just exposes them with words then they go all defensive & tetchy .....see lodgers hissy fit post 28 ish

Rofesleg seems nothing more than a straight as an arrow kind of bloke. I do admire his stances when he calls out the bullshit.
Nothing but respect from me for him for standing up to the "mob".

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 17, 2024, 04:02:10 PM
Quote from: Gingerpig on March 17, 2024, 12:25:54 PMRofesleg fkin has them all on strings , brilliant, never offensive, just exposes them with words then they go all defensive & tetchy .....see lodgers hissy fit post 28 ish

Rofesleg seems nothing more than a straight as an arrow kind of bloke. I do admire his stances when he calls out the bullshit.
Nothing but respect from me for him for standing up to the "mob".

Here, here, good on him

Well done Rofesleg 👍

BoroRedKen

Look at the old cunt Lotl (Brendan).

Slagging off Gibbo 'cos Simon Clarke was in the directors box yesterday.........

So was Andy Macdonald.

Brendan needs to lay off the whisky methinks.......