GOVE'S ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY

Started by BoroRedKen, March 14, 2024, 07:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Could be the death knell for sites like RR and even OTR.

Its hard enough dealing with other peoples "offence" caused.

But its 1 more step on curtailing free speech.

OTR do their share of what could be classed as extreme. Read any Tory thread or Israel/Hamas on there.
We all remember "Hang female Tory MP's from lampposts in the street".
Not only extreme but misogynistic. (Funny that was made by the guy that reported me!!).

I do believe in 6/12 months it will become impossible to have sites like RR and OTR.

Nosmo-King

Can this be brought in without parliament blessing? I would have thought surely a bill has to be proposed? But maybe not.

Labour would axe any such legislation if/ when they get in I would suppose.

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 14, 2024, 07:29:50 AMCould be the death knell for sites like RR and even OTR.

Its hard enough dealing with other peoples "offence" caused.

But its 1 more step on curtailing free speech.

OTR do their share of what could be classed as extreme. Read any Tory thread or Israel/Hamas on there.
We all remember "Hang female Tory MP's from lampposts in the street".
Not only extreme but misogynistic. (Funny that was made by the guy that reported me!!).

I do believe in 6/12 months it will become impossible to have sites like RR and OTR.

Sad day when this site goes Ken

teamboro

Its all part of the WEF deflection so you continue to follow what they want you to know and not what really is happening and the MSN support it
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Kippers

The talk is all about RW extremists.
Have we forgotten Manchester Arena, grooming gangs and a whole host of nasty islam crimes ?

Gboro64

Quote from: Kippers on March 15, 2024, 09:49:39 AMThe talk is all about RW extremists.
Have we forgotten Manchester Arena, grooming gangs and a whole host of nasty islam crimes ?
Spot on kippers.
There's only one extremist group that causes mass murder and it ain't the far right

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Gboro64 on March 15, 2024, 04:12:45 PM
Quote from: Kippers on March 15, 2024, 09:49:39 AMThe talk is all about RW extremists.
Spot on kippers.
There's only one extremist group that causes mass murder and it ain't the far right

Depends if we are talking about Britain or the whole world. Britain is as safe as it comes when talking about our own far right but other places is dodgy as fuck
UTB

BoroRedKen

Its interviews like this 1 that do my nut in.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68579518

So it now affects your ability to be a parent if you have any "right wing views".

If Fox was violent or a bastard to Piper or his kids then fair do's.
But a court of law decided that Fox is fit to co-parent so whats the issue really here?

Its just the start of ANY views that are not at least centre left getting "silenced".

In With the Lurpak

Social media is the most powerful tool going . When extreme lefty Jack Dorsey run Twitter he had a literal army of left wing turds closing down / pile on time on anyone who didn't go with the left wing view's, say something positive about Trump etc you went into ghost ban mode . Then Musk paid $44 Billion or something like that for it . No one pays that amount of money for nothing , Places like Twitter with hundreds of millions of users can change the world, change elections - Now millions can put their points across - Joe Biden is an absolute laughing stock world wide now thanks to twitter and Musk . under that Lefty turd Dorsey would not have allowed most the posts on the site today. I think the evil cunts at the top are after closing the big sites down. They want people drip fed shit from BBC SKY  places like Twitter they want gone , as well as any other site even these little forums . All about control the narrative, If the internet was not around for the Iraq invasion no one would know Sadam had no weapons of mass destruction and Blair was a Evil lying mass murderer dripping in blood. Everyone would have believed the BBC