Watching Prime Suspect with Helen Mirren

Started by erimus74, March 11, 2024, 11:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

It takes me back, the fashion, no mobile phones, drivers & passages not wearing seatbelts, smoking in buildings, at work, in pubs, no foul language, classic cars

Plenty of recognised faces

No music yet & no self celebraty starltus

So inocent back then

Great viewing

John Trebor

I didn't know you were pals with Helen. Where you watching it with her - at your's or round her's? 🙂

Seriously though, Prime Suspect was great TV. And Cracker with big Robbie Coltrane.

erimus74

Quote from: John Trebor on March 11, 2024, 11:23:40 PMI didn't know you were pals with Helen. Where you watching it with her - at your's or round her's? 🙂

Seriously though, Prime Suspect was great TV. And Cracker with big Robbie Coltrane.

😁, what a wally I am

Cracker was excellent too

Nosmo-King

Superb set of programmes- got a DVD box set somewhere. Mirren was superb. Great shout, Erimus

Johnny Thunder

BoroRedKen

I started watching the 1st series again on TV the other night!

Had forgot just how good it was.

Also E-Man have you checked out that Thats TV channel on Sky? Yesterday was 80's music and some classic shows in the evening.

:bigjack

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 12, 2024, 11:35:31 AMI started watching the 1st series again on TV the other night!

Had forgot just how good it was.

Also E-Man have you checked out that Thats TV channel on Sky? Yesterday was 80's music and some classic shows in the evening.

:bigjack

Cheers Ken, will give that channel a look, thanks for the heads up

Todays TV you can look at pages & pages & pages of utter garbage programs, revisiting old favourites never fails to deliver

BoroRedKen

John Trebor

Quote from: erimus74 on March 11, 2024, 11:27:27 PM
Quote from: John Trebor on March 11, 2024, 11:23:40 PMI didn't know you were pals with Helen. Where you watching it with her - at your's or round her's? 🙂

😁, what a wally I am

Cracker was excellent too

You're not a wally. It was just me being a smart-arse pedant 😊