Roofie dogs dick...has to be in

Started by Gingerpig, March 10, 2024, 08:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/eid-mubarak-%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83.56473/

If yer have no faith......it don't matter anyway sadlad  :rudi2:

Yet another Roofie look at me post ......love a look at his hard drive !

RiversideRifle

UTB

Gingerpig

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 10, 2024, 09:11:00 PMCunts a month early

like i said

like a dogs dick , he has to be in !!!........look at me syndrome

Kelloe

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Gingerpig on March 10, 2024, 08:30:28 PMhttps://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/eid-mubarak-%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83.56473/

That's military grade cringe  :rav:  :unbelievable:

Virtue signalling tit .

Tell him to go preach that outside his local Mosque while wearing his Labour party rosette  . The Labour party have also done the same on twitter the replies are packed with hatred towards them for sticking up for Israel and not Gaza as the Muslims would have expected from Labour . They have lost the Muslim vote no amount of virtue signalling from  Labour or the Roofie cretins of this world will change it.

Roofie's a pointless attention seeking cunt , He will crawl off  his lice riddled mattress this morning , go open a sticky handled cupboard from last weeks jam on toast , pull out his grease caked frying pan then knock up a bacon sarnie using a few slices of stiffening bread and some marge with a few dog hairs stuck to the lid.

An utter pointless waste of skin of a so called man.

In With the Lurpak

Also looks like the fucking imbecile has made a right cock up of his attempted signalling  :rav:  :ray:   

Stupid cunt

BoroRedKen

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on March 11, 2024, 07:02:24 AM
Quote from: Gingerpig on March 10, 2024, 08:30:28 PMhttps://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/eid-mubarak-%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83.56473/

That's military grade cringe  :rav:  :unbelievable:

Virtue signalling tit .

Tell him to go preach that outside his local Mosque while wearing his Labour party rosette  . The Labour party have also done the same on twitter the replies are packed with hatred towards them for sticking up for Israel and not Gaza as the Muslims would have expected from Labour . They have lost the Muslim vote no amount of virtue signalling from  Labour or the Roofie cretins of this world will change it.

Roofie's a pointless attention seeking cunt , He will crawl off  his lice riddled mattress this morning , go open a sticky handled cupboard from last weeks jam on toast , pull out his grease caked frying pan then knock up a bacon sarnie using a few slices of stiffening bread and some marge with a few dog hairs stuck to the lid.

An utter pointless waste of skin of a so called man.

Dont sit on the fence Crocks!!

:alf:  :alf:

BoroRedKen

Has anyone read the Deniro thread?

Posters openly calling Trump a rapist despite NO conviction.

Yet they call the cops if you say a naughty word.

Fucking imbeciles.

Gingerpig

Shown himself up for the total self publicist he is , he really does have a slate missing from the roof , portrays his "tolerance" .....but always a snidey answer when people challenge him & expose the prejudiced agenda driven nonsense he pushes

AtomicDog

Exactly Mr Pig Sir 100% agree in all said above.

They know nothing about what they preach about, shown himself up big time.

A bunch of keyboard warrior's and nothing else.

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

borope

RiversideRifle

UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE CUNT WANTS THROWING OFF A ROOF....HOPEFULLY ABOUT 10 FUCKING STORIES HIGH 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

It fascinates me the amount of "VS" ing they do for anything other than white and/or British.

They hate the monarchy. Hate both main political parties now. Regularly support Gaza through spouting and condescension.

Roofie is so passive aggressive that i think he does not know he is doing it.

Either that or he is just an old cockend.

borope

Hes speaking highly of Erimus to be fair.

erimus74

I've said on here before & I'll say again I genuinely like the bloke, one of the better posters OTR, met him at the my exhibion at base camp a couple of years ago when he introduced himself, always been nice & polite to me

borope

Quote from: erimus74 on March 11, 2024, 04:07:01 PMI've said on here before & I'll say again I genuinely like the bloke, one of the better posters OTR, met him at the my exhibion at base camp a couple of years ago when he introduced himself, always been nice & polite to me

Take as you find Erimus.  :carrick2:

AtomicDog

Quote from: borope on March 11, 2024, 04:02:15 PMHes speaking highly of Erimus to be fair.

And so he should he's a good Man. Pity half the other sh*thread's, clever c*nts don't, since he left the place.

But then again they don't have his knowledge, memorabilia or memories of our home town club.

Faceless w*nkers, plain and simple.

🐾

BoroRedKen

They are convinced you will be back.

They refuse to accept it was their doing by refusing to not get "nasty" over politics.

"Scum". "Businesses to ruin?". "Blood on your hands".

All said to people that have left OTR and they wonder why..........

borope

Quote from: erimus74 on March 11, 2024, 04:07:01 PMI've said on here before & I'll say again I genuinely like the bloke, one of the better posters OTR, met him at the my exhibion at base camp a couple of years ago when he introduced himself, always been nice & polite to me

Its being suggested you are Roofie now where you seen in the same room together ?  :alf:

BoroRedKen

:alf:

Sorry Borope!

We kind of had the same thought at the same time!

:bigjack

BoroRedKen

Quote from: borope on March 11, 2024, 04:12:17 PM

Its being suggested you are Roofie now where you seen in the same room together ?  :alf:

Like Michael and Janet Jackson????......

:alf:

erimus74

What, who by????

As Boro fans we are united, political miles apart & if he/I read this will agree

AtomicDog

The plot thickens . . . 🐾

erimus74

Quote from: borope on March 11, 2024, 04:08:33 PM

Take as you find Erimus.  :carrick2:

Some posters wouldnt engage with me because of my political opinion, one would follow me around jumping on every post I made, all because of politics, as mentioned before, poitical snobbery