THE THING IS RIFLE ....

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, March 07, 2024, 08:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU TO BE QUITE HONEST 👎👎👎

IM BACK OFF TO THAILAND 🇹🇭 🙏🙏🙏 🇹🇭
NEXT WEEK FOR ANOTHER MONTH TO SEE A PERSON WHO I'M REALLY FOND OF....I BEEN GOING THERE 25 YEARS AND NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER FALL FOR A WOMAN OVER THERE....ALWAYS LOVED THEM AND LEAVE THEM...BUT 9 MONTHS AGO I MET A GIRL WHO TOTALLY CAPTULATES ME....SHE'S GOT ME HOOKED.....COME CLEAN LAD...MEET SOMEONE AND PROOVE YOU ARE NOT QUICKSILVERA.....BECAUSE ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR YOU....IM NOT DOING THIS FOR MYSELF IM DOING IT FOR MY MATE KEN x
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

There's no danger from me. I thought it was baddad anyway or was it smalltown 🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️ this has gone round and round for 2 year
UTB

borope

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 07, 2024, 08:19:16 PMThere's no danger from me. I thought it was baddad anyway or was it smalltown 🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️ this has gone round and round for 2 year

Yeh 2 years since you called Lids a racist then this place got reported the next day.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: borope on March 07, 2024, 09:32:07 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 07, 2024, 08:19:16 PMThere's no danger from me. I thought it was baddad anyway or was it smalltown 🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️ this has gone round and round for 2 year

Yeh 2 years since you called Lids a racist then this place got reported the next day.

And? I never reported anything but I called it out which I shouldn't be the only one doing. This grassing bollocks is just that man it's bollocks
UTB

borope

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 07, 2024, 09:34:24 PM

And? I never reported anything but I called it out which I shouldn't be the only one doing. This grassing bollocks is just that man it's bollocks

You gave the game away when you and sexpom posted almost word for word about going to Blackpool away. Been plenty of other stuff as well. Neither of you a fan of Ellis simms either ? 🤷🏻�♂️

RiversideRifle

Quote from: borope on March 07, 2024, 09:39:35 PM

You gave the game away when you and sexpom posted almost word for word about going to Blackpool away. Been plenty of other stuff as well. Neither of you a fan of Ellis simms either ? 🤷🏻�♂️

Clutching hard there lad. You think I could actually last a few year on flyme and not get banned? Don't be daft lad
UTB

borope

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 07, 2024, 09:40:30 PM

Clutching hard there lad. You think I could actually last a few year on flyme and not get banned? Don't be daft lad

Not if your of use to baddad.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: borope on March 07, 2024, 09:42:24 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 07, 2024, 09:40:30 PM

Not if your of use to baddad.

You think me and baddad are boys like? Serious? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
UTB

Kelloe

Whoever it was that got Kenny in bother needs a good kicking.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on March 07, 2024, 10:35:15 PMWhether or not rifle is sexpom, if there hadn't had been anything to be reported, there would be none of this.

Simple really.

Couldn't agree more Rik but it's not me never grassed nobody. Lidds needs to take some responsibility
UTB

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Kelloe on March 07, 2024, 10:58:31 PMWhoever it was that got Kenny in bother needs a good kicking.

Seems a proper nice bloke genuinely. I wouldn't grass on my worst enemy. I was raised to deal with things myself Ken's never done anything to hurt me so why would I do it to him
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 07, 2024, 11:23:50 PM
Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on March 07, 2024, 10:35:15 PMWhether or not rifle is sexpom, if there hadn't had been anything to be reported, there would be none of this.

Simple really.

Couldn't agree more Rik but it's not me never grassed nobody. Lidds needs to take some responsibility

YOU UTTER CUNT....LIKE I SAID THE POLICE NEVER KNOCKED ON MY DOOR...IF I HAVE POSTED ANYTHING RACIST WHY AM I NOT ARRESTED ....STILL QUIET ON THAT MEET TO SHOW YER INNOCENCE...THAT'S RIGHT IT WONT HAPPEN AS YOU ARE THAT RAT 🐀😡🐀
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 08, 2024, 02:50:42 AM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 07, 2024, 11:23:50 PM

Simple really.

YOU UTTER CUNT....LIKE I SAID THE POLICE NEVER KNOCKED ON MY DOOR...IF I HAVE POSTED ANYTHING RACIST WHY AM I NOT ARRESTED ....STILL QUIET ON THAT MEET TO SHOW YER INNOCENCE...THAT'S RIGHT IT WONT HAPPEN AS YOU ARE THAT RAT 🐀😡🐀

I don't know cos I didn't report you fat tits
UTB

BoroRedKen

Listen up.

This "chat" can stop now.

This is still a live active court matter.

I am on official bail therefore i cannot comment too much about the exact case.

Nobody but me was reported.
I have NEVER been asked about any other message board poster other than Alex The Kid.
The posts i am up for are from 2 years ago within a few days of each other.
So i shall ask for this "convo" to cease for now.

I am not prepared to say what exactly is going on "behind the scenes" or when its due to end but i shall have my say at the conclusion of it all.

I really appreciate the support and friendship shown by all of you. Could not have got through any of this without it lads.
  :bigjack

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 08, 2024, 04:52:32 AMListen up.

This "chat" can stop now.

This is still a live active court matter.

I am on official bail therefore i cannot comment too much about the exact case.

Nobody but me was reported.
I have NEVER been asked about any other message board poster other than Alex The Kid.
The posts i am up for are from 2 years ago within a few days of each other.
So i shall ask for this "convo" to cease for now.

I am not prepared to say what exactly is going on "behind the scenes" or when its due to end but i shall have my say at the conclusion of it all.

I really appreciate the support and friendship shown by all of you. Could not have got through any of this without it lads.
  :bigjack

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈