Oi Liddo

Started by RiversideRifle, March 07, 2024, 11:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiversideRifle

If yer gonna make claims kid at least get them right. How do you know when the blokes logged in when yer can't even see it? You need to stop making wild accusations lad 👍👍👍👍
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GO ON THE MAIN SITE DAFT CUNT AND SCROLL RIGHT DOWN TO THE BOTTOM...TELLS YOU WHO IS ONLINE YA FUCKING RAT 🐀

YOUR NOT SO CLEVER EH...
UTTER UTTER CUNT....😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 07, 2024, 11:19:06 AMGO ON THE MAIN SITE DAFT CUNT AND SCROLL RIGHT DOWN TO THE BOTTOM...TELLS YOU WHO IS ONLINE YA FUCKING RAT 🐀

YOUR NOT SO CLEVER EH...
UTTER UTTER CUNT....😡😡😡

I don't actually care that much really I just find you funny. You don't really have a clue and someone is laughing at you
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Screenshot-20240307-112007-Samsung-Internet" border="0

NO ONE LIKES A FUCKING GRASS 😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 07, 2024, 11:20:20 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 07, 2024, 11:19:06 AMGO ON THE MAIN SITE DAFT CUNT AND SCROLL RIGHT DOWN TO THE BOTTOM...TELLS YOU WHO IS ONLINE YA FUCKING RAT 🐀

YOUR NOT SO CLEVER EH...
UTTER UTTER CUNT....😡😡😡

I don't actually care that much really

YEAH I KNOW...THATS WHY YOU GRASSED THIS BOARD UP YA CUNT 🐀😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 07, 2024, 11:21:30 AMScreenshot-20240307-112007-Samsung-Internet" border="0

What am I looking at? Gen you've lost it
UTB

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 07, 2024, 11:23:28 AM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 07, 2024, 11:20:20 AM

YOUR NOT SO CLEVER EH...
UTTER UTTER CUNT....😡😡😡

I don't actually care that much really

YEAH I KNOW...THATS WHY YOU GRASSED THIS BOARD UP YA CUNT 🐀😡😡😡😡😡

How many times we done this now?
UTB

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 07, 2024, 11:21:30 AMScreenshot-20240307-112007-Samsung-Internet" border="0

Still not sure what I'm looking at kid?
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 07, 2024, 12:41:55 PM

IT TELLS YOU WHO IS ONLINE AND YOU CAN ALSO TELL LAST TIME YOU POSTED AT....2 OTHER MEMBERS HAVE YOU AND QUICKSILVERA LOGGING IN AND OUT SAME TIMES AS ALWAYS OVER A 100 TIMES....IF YOU DONT POST FOR 2 DAYS QUICKSILVERA DOESNT POST OTR FOR 2 DAYS...YA BANG TO RIGHTS KIDDA 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Do people really keep a log of when others are logged in on different message boards?

I'm not having that

Pure para behaviour that like....I can believe that one poster on here does it when he's on a fosters paranoia bender.....but I can't see anyone else doing it

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 07, 2024, 12:44:56 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 07, 2024, 12:41:55 PM

IT TELLS YOU WHO IS ONLINE AND YOU CAN ALSO TELL LAST TIME YOU POSTED AT....2 OTHER MEMBERS HAVE YOU AND QUICKSILVERA LOGGING IN AND OUT SAME TIMES AS ALWAYS OVER A 100 TIMES....IF YOU DONT POST FOR 2 DAYS QUICKSILVERA DOESNT POST OTR FOR 2 DAYS...YA BANG TO RIGHTS KIDDA 😡😡😡

Yeah throw away the key kidda that pic tells me that north Devon red is online  :rudi: good ladz those night shift ladz
UTB

AtomicDog

Quote from: tunstall on March 07, 2024, 12:52:41 PMDo people really keep a log of when others are logged in on different message boards?

I'm not having that

Pure para behaviour that like....I can believe that one poster on here does it when he's on a fosters paranoia bender.....but I can't see anyone else doing it

Who . . .?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on March 07, 2024, 12:52:41 PMDo people really keep a log of when others are logged in on different message boards?

I'm not having that

ARE YOU THICK IN THE FUCKING HEAD YOU STUPID CUNT....KENS LIFE HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN IN THE LAST 2 YEARS BECAUSE OF THIS CUNT 😡😡😡 WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT LOG IN ACTIVITY TO TRY AND FIND THE 🐀 RAT....IF YOU THINK ITS TRIVIAL THEN YER A CUNT....AND IF YOU EVER CALL ME A NARRACIST EVER AGAIN....I WILL DRIVE OVER TO BILLOG AND KICK YER FUCKING CUNT IN YOU CHEEKY CUNT 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 07, 2024, 06:54:28 PM

I'm not having that

ARE YOU THICK IN THE FUCKING HEAD YOU STUPID CUNT....KENS LIFE HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN IN THE LAST 2 YEARS BECAUSE OF THIS CUNT 😡😡😡 WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT LOG IN ACTIVITY TO TRY AND FIND THE 🐀 RAT....IF YOU THINK ITS TRIVIAL THEN YER A CUNT....AND IF YOU EVER CALL ME A NARRACIST EVER AGAIN....I WILL DRIVE OVER TO BILLOG AND KICK YER FUCKING CUNT IN YOU CHEEKY CUNT 😡😡😡

Fuck sake man  :rudi:
UTB

Rentokil

Being accused of something as low as this, i would be definitely doing the best to clear my name.

But the person in question is obviously clever at this after admitting trolling message boards for years... THE DIRTY FUCKING CHILDISH RAT :redcard:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Rentokil on March 07, 2024, 07:08:07 PMBeing accused of something as low as this, i would be definitely doing the best to clear my name.

But the person in question is obviously clever at this after admitting trolling message boards for years... THE DIRTY FUCKING CHILDISH RAT :redcard:

Do you know me lad?
UTB

Rentokil

Go troll message boards yer childish fucking rat, u got young un's yet spend yer days trolling...fucking sad cunt

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Rentokil on March 07, 2024, 07:12:25 PMGo troll message boards yer childish fucking rat, u got young un's yet spend yer days trolling...fucking sad cunt

Climb out of liddles arse lad
UTB

tunstall

What's a narracist?

Rentokil

Is that a bite u fucking sad creepy  cunt?

BoroRedKen

Everybody can take a deep breath and chill.

Stuff is what it is and nothing can change that.

I appreciate, sincerely, you lads are just looking out for me and you have ALL played a big part in keeping me sane this last 2 years but i have had enough of stress and misery in my life.

I dont think i will ever get over losing Carmen but having you guys around kept me "here".

Lets just plod on lads.

Lets not get bitter and twisted with each other like "other" places.

:bigjack

BoroRedKen

Loving the idea of having a member called "Rentokill" willing to do rodent control!!

:alf:  :alf:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Rentokil on March 07, 2024, 07:08:07 PMBeing accused of something as low as this, i would be definitely doing the best to clear my name.

YOU HAVE NAILED IT MATE....THIS CUNT HAS BEEN LAFFING AT PEOPLE FOR YEARS AND HAS TOTALLY FUCKED UP KENS LIFE 😌😌😌 AND HE STILL THINKS ITS FUNNY....KEN HAS FRIENDS WHO ARE LOOKING OUT FOR HIM....RIFLE IS A WRONG UN.....COME MEET ME TOMORROW ANYWHERE IN THE TOWN AND PROOVE TO ME YOU AINT....😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 07, 2024, 07:52:47 PM

YOU HAVE NAILED IT MATE....THIS CUNT HAS BEEN LAFFING AT PEOPLE FOR YEARS AND HAS TOTALLY FUCKED UP KENS LIFE 😌😌😌 AND HE STILL THINKS ITS FUNNY....KEN HAS FRIENDS WHO ARE LOOKING OUT FOR HIM....RIFLE IS A WRONG UN.....COME MEET ME TOMORROW ANYWHERE IN THE TOWN AND PROOVE TO ME YOU AINT....😡

Grow up lad and stop wasting yer energy
UTB