Someone has to say it - TAXI FOR CARRICK

Started by Nosmo-King, March 03, 2024, 01:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosmo-King

Not a knee jerk reaction, more of a considered viewpoint based on recent results. We currently are in a relegation fight - of this there is no doubt. The super optimists are planning our hopes on other teams below us getting worse results.Good positive reading of the situation.

I liked the Carrick appointment. It was bold and offered fresh hope for the fanbase. Sadly, it is unfolding at a rapid rate of knots. Team selection, tactics, willingness ( or not) to put a shift in for the club by demotivated players - the whole set up is wrong. And a stubborn manager refusing to alter what is apparent to everyone - it just isn't working.

No person is bigger than the club. That's why - sadly- it is time for Carrick to go - NOW.

Steve Cooper come and save us from potential relegation - PLEASE

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nosmo-King on March 03, 2024, 01:23:56 AMNot a knee jerk reaction, more of a considered viewpoint based on recent results. We currently are in a relegation fight - of this there is no doubt. The super optimists are planning our hopes on other teams below us getting worse results.Good positive reading of the situation.

I liked the Carrick appointment. It was bold and offered fresh hope for the fanbase. Sadly, it is unfolding at a rapid rate of knots. Team selection, tactics, willingness ( or not) to put a shift in for the club by demotivated players - the whole set up is wrong. And a stubborn manager refusing to alter what is apparent to everyone - it just isn't working.

No person is bigger than the club. That's why - sadly- it is time for Carrick to go - NOW.

Steve Cooper come and save us from potential relegation - PLEASE

I AGREE...BUT I'M NOT SURE ABOUT QUASIMODO THOUGH 🙄🙄🙄

GIBSON
WOODENTOP
BAUSOR
SCOTT

ALL NEED TO FUCK OFF TOO....ROBBING THE CLUB BLIND 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

New Division

I'd keep Carrick. We have to stop this merry go round of management,
the club needs a bit of stability
I can't see us getting relegated,the points we already have would have been enough to avoid it for the last 3 seasons

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: New Division on March 03, 2024, 07:27:40 AMI'd keep Carrick. We have to stop this merry go round of management,
the club needs a bit of stability
I can't see us getting relegated,the points we already have would have been enough to avoid it for the last 3 seasons

WE ARE 2 DEFEATS OFF  BOTTOM 3 KIDDA
......DO THE MATHS YA DAF CUN....🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

New Division

We've got 12 games to play,even if this poor run continues we'll still pick a few points here and there.
All the teams below us need to start to put a run together as well, no easy in this league

In With the Lurpak

Remember that season " smash the league " :rav:  :rav:

It's got worse and worse  :unbelievable:

In With the Lurpak

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: New Division on March 03, 2024, 07:39:45 AMWe've got 12 games to play,even if this poor run continues we'll still pick a few points here and there.
All the teams below us need to start to put a run together as well, no easy in this league

ALL THE TEAMS...THERES NOT MANY KIDDA....ROTHERHAM ARE DOWN BUT THE 2 ABOVE EM CAN STILL CATCH US....QPR WILL BEAT US...BRUM WILL BEAT US...
AND SHEFF WED MIGHT....CANT SEE WHO WE GONNA PICK POINTS UP AGAINST...WE ARE DIRE...CARRICKS TACTICS ARE FUCKING WOEFUL 😡😡😡👎😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Nosmo-King

Would I like to really see us part company with Carrick? Of course not. But he doesn't help his cause by his insistence of employing tactics and systems that don't work - limited ability players being the cause.

Unless he changes I really don't see how he can stay. Going down would be little short of disastrous 

borope

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 03, 2024, 08:10:55 AM
Quote from: New Division on March 03, 2024, 07:39:45 AMWe've got 12 games to play,even if this poor run continues we'll still pick a few points here and there.

ALL THE TEAMS...THERES NOT MANY KIDDA....ROTHERHAM ARE DOWN BUT THE 2 ABOVE EM CAN STILL CATCH US....QPR WILL BEAT US...BRUM WILL BEAT US...
AND SHEFF WED MIGHT....CANT SEE WHO WE GONNA PICK POINTS UP AGAINST...WE ARE DIRE...CARRICKS TACTICS ARE FUCKING WOEFUL 😡😡😡👎😡😡😡

Your a right cheery fucker.  :rudi:

tunstall

He needs to stop playing Balaser and Greenwood I know that

And get Engel in at left back

Luke Ayling is fucking shite an all

What's happening with Hackney, Howson, Jones etc?

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: tunstall on March 03, 2024, 09:15:00 AMHe needs to stop playing Balaser and Greenwood I know that

And get Engel in at left back

Luke Ayling is fucking shite an all

What's happening with Hackney, Howson, Jones etc?

The secrecy over the injuries is what really pisses me off, like cold war shit. Just say what is wrong with the players and the time they are out ffs. The current position, it certainly hasn't given us an advantage.

Fair play to them that pay their hard earned, and go watch that shite, you all deserve better.