NOW YA KNOW WHY CURLY TOTS...🙄🙄🙄

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, March 03, 2024, 01:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WANTED THE SEASON TICKET MONEY IN EARLY   :rav:

HE KNEW WE WHERE TURNING TO RAT SHIT...AND ITS BASICALLY ALL DOWN TO HIM...
HE'S NOT BACKED CARRICK HE'S JUST KEPT ALL THE TRANSFER MONEY WE HAVE MADE AND ITS A FAIR FEW QUID....TERRIBLE LOAN SIGNINGS....WHO NO OTHER CLUB WANTS 👎👎👎👎👎👎

SOME OF OUR PLAYERS DON'T SEEM INTERESTED 😡😡😡😡😡

THE BENT LITTLE CUNT IS PUTTING SEASON TICKET PRICES UP MUGGING OFF THE FANS WHEN HE SHOULD BE REDUCING THEM 😡😡😡😡😡😡

HERE GO AND..... :winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Granted he has not fully backed Carrick but Gibbo is not responsible for tactics and which 11 gets put out.
Where is it in the tactics manual that when you are chasing a game you take off a player and bring on a worse player in the same position?

Barlasser? How many of Silvera's shots always whack a defender 1st? Luke Thomas? Never trust anybody who has 2 1st names as their full name!

And this playing out from the back? Well sussed! For a start you need a keeper like Ederson who can at least pass a ball. See it a lot in footy lately.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 03, 2024, 01:46:26 AMGranted he has not fully backed Carrick but Gibbo is not responsible for tactics and which 11 gets put out.
Where is it in the tactics manual that when you are chasing a game you take off a player and bring on a worse player in the same position?

Barlasser? How many of Silvera's shots always whack a defender 1st? Luke Thomas? Never trust anybody who has 2 1st names as their full name!

And this playing out from the back? Well sussed! For a start you need a keeper like Ederson who can at least pass a ball. See it a lot in footy lately.

THE 4 LOAN PLAYERS ARE FUCKING SHOCKING....ID PLAY SOME UNDER 21'S ON WEDNESDAY....AT LEAST YOU KNOW THEY WILL GIVE 100 %

CARRICK IS SHOWING HIS NIATIVITY BIG STYLE....BUT GIBBO IS THE MAIN CULPRIT...BRINGING WOODENTOP BACK TOO AFTER BEING SACKED FUCKING REEKS THE RIVERSIDE OUT 👎👎👎

THE CRONIES AROUND HIM ARE STEALING A LIVING TOO 😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Just face facts we've always been shite, just happens to be our hometown club

My dad always told Me his dad said they were shite, which was right.

I've seen all our glory, we're never gonna win the premiership, but, without going all FMTTM, I was there for everything else.

Glad that My auld Man seen us lift a cup.

It's just not the same now football. Overpaid wankers, with daft tattoos and rubbish haircuts.

I have always found it bizarre though how people from other town's always have a "second" team.

Not for me like I've seen enough disappointment in my hometown club.

Reading the other day that some Man City season tickets are cheaper than ours is mental.

BUT

"We Boro we Bullies, we always off our Ed's"

We there all the time singing, shouting, drinking, swearing, dancing, vaping, going divvy, we don't give a f*ck

Eio eio eio!

Chuddy put his big napper through that RF drum last week you know him, that doyle, that keeps making that cacophony of racket?

Vince chewed his sticks like carrots too ! . . .

Don't say nowt on ere though eh? might get on top for us, end up getting the Ra ra gate shut, off the lass we know.

We not bad dog's really, we sound, all the girl's like us, especially when we Northern Soul dancing, going offit.

we just misunderstood.

If you see us on the tap in the town gerruz a pastie, bottle of 20/20, Thunderbird or summat.

We don't bite, we nice dog's,  Suss slinks straight out though, we not divvies

Has anyone got any poppers or a spare fag?

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

38 Year's and counting

borope

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 03, 2024, 02:03:49 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 03, 2024, 01:46:26 AMGranted he has not fully backed Carrick but Gibbo is not responsible for tactics and which 11 gets put out.

THE 4 LOAN PLAYERS ARE FUCKING SHOCKING....ID PLAY SOME UNDER 21'S ON WEDNESDAY....AT LEAST YOU KNOW THEY WILL GIVE 100 %

CARRICK IS SHOWING HIS NIATIVITY BIG STYLE....BUT GIBBO IS THE MAIN CULPRIT...BRINGING WOODENTOP BACK TOO AFTER BEING SACKED FUCKING REEKS THE RIVERSIDE OUT 👎👎👎

THE CRONIES AROUND HIM ARE STEALING A LIVING TOO 😡😡😡😡😡😡

What hes doing a play at Christmas ?  :sid:

tunstall

"Boro lost bingo".....almost a full house lads

Keep em coming keyboard warriors

:leo3:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: tunstall on March 03, 2024, 09:16:44 AM"Boro lost bingo".....almost a full house lads

Keep em coming keyboard warriors

:leo3:

You ain't got no season ticket

you go to about 2 games a season

probably not even got a firestick to watch that shite for free  :charles:

You have zero credibility when it comes to insulting people about Boro's performances

Just say Boro are great n leave it at that :winston:

tunstall

:monkeyman:

Don't give a fuck what you think you know about me....

Even if I went to one game a season it'd be one more than you cricket

Sir Digby

Get the renewals in, play like shite in the first half so half the stadium don't go back up for the second half but instead watch it in the concourse putting a fortune behind the bar for overpriced beer.
Genius when you think about it.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: tunstall on March 03, 2024, 09:43:29 AM:monkeyman:

Don't give a fuck what you think you know about me....

Even if I went to one game a season it'd be one more than you cricket

:carrick5:  :katie:  :klippety:  :rav:  :rudi:  :sid:  :wry:

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈