Norwich weds....a shock awaits club?

Started by Gingerpig, March 02, 2024, 09:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

Will comfortabley be the lowest crowd of the season .....you will get a glimpse of what next season will look like , think i have missed 4 games at home this year usually given ticket to a young un in street who cant pay 19 bifters a game for his ticket  , so i have lost 88 quid on my ticket at minute ....will iptv it weds too so that will take it to a 100 .....renewal ? sod it at minute , been there from day 1 at riverside had Season ticket at Ayresome in holgate , place used to connect ....now footballs gone really, grounds full of people waiting to be offended , sit down ,shut up or yer out....but the fans of now wont stick around as long as some of us auld gits have .

Serious insight needed down there because the connection is at break point ?

erimus74

Quote from: Gingerpig on March 02, 2024, 09:04:33 PMWill comfortabley be the lowest crowd of the season .....you will get a glimpse of what next season will look like , think i have missed 4 games at home this year usually given ticket to a young un in street who cant pay 19 bifters a game for his ticket  , so i have lost 88 quid on my ticket at minute ....will iptv it weds too so that will take it to a 100 .....renewal ? sod it at minute , been there from day 1 at riverside had Season ticket at Ayresome in holgate , place used to connect ....now footballs gone really, grounds full of people waiting to be offended , sit down ,shut up or yer out....but the fans of now wont stick around as long as some of us auld gits have .

It shows have far we've dropped & the atmosphere at the club at the minute when the guarenteed ST holders, like yourself, are thinking over whether to renew or not

Gingerpig

Quote from: erimus74 on March 02, 2024, 09:42:18 PM
Quote from: Gingerpig on March 02, 2024, 09:04:33 PMWill comfortabley be the lowest crowd of the season .....you will get a glimpse of what next season will look like , think i have missed 4 games at home this year usually given ticket to a young un in street who cant pay 19 bifters a game for his ticket  , so i have lost 88 quid on my ticket at minute ....will iptv it weds too so that will take it to a 100 .....renewal ? sod it at minute , been there from day 1 at riverside had Season ticket at Ayresome in holgate , place used to connect ....now footballs gone really, grounds full of people waiting to be offended , sit down ,shut up or yer out....but the fans of now wont stick around as long as some of us auld gits have .

It shows have far we've dropped & the atmosphere at the club at the minute when the guarenteed ST holders, like yourself, are thinking over whether to renew or not

Talking to "Lifers" in Liquor vaults & PIG there are very many on verge of saying sod it  this summer ....sad part , i don;t think the club realise this !

erimus74

Quote from: Gingerpig on March 02, 2024, 09:47:37 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on March 02, 2024, 09:42:18 PM

Talking to "Lifers" in Liquor vaults & PIG there are very many on verge of saying sod it  this summer ....sad part , i don;t think the club realise this !

As I said Gingerpig, guarenteed income pondering over renewing, we have no divine right to win any football match but as fans we have a divine right to expect 100% right attitude from each & every player

Gingerpig

If people are'nt good enough ok .....To just go through the motions , & several now are , is a crime

Unknown1

I asked my yougen if he was renewing , he said he's just happy he's worked the last 3 matches , some brain on him for a 16 year old !!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Unknown1 on March 02, 2024, 10:35:47 PMI asked my yougen if he was renewing , he said he's just happy he's worked the last 3 matches , some brain on him for a 16 year old !!

OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T TAKE AFTER HIS DAD THEN 🙄

IS HE ANY GOOD AT POSTING IMAGES  🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

AtomicDog

Quote from: Unknown1 on March 02, 2024, 10:35:47 PMI asked my yougen if he was renewing , he said he's just happy he's worked the last 3 matches , some brain on him for a 16 year old !!

AtomicDog

Sir Digby

I'll be renewing next week I think. But the sad thing is I don't think I'll be trying to get my little one into it anymore, will end up being to expensive in the long run, so there's one future supporter probably gone.
Was seriously thinking about going to Stoke yesterday, possibly the last away match I'd manage this season, but glad I never and saved the cash.
Made me laugh on the commentary yesterday when he said well done to the 2 thousand going even after last weekends performance. They'd have already bought the tickets before last week's shambles. Daf cun.

borope

I work shifts and miss about 5 a season my son works away and has only been to 4 home games this season. Big decision for us in a few weeks whether its worth renewing.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: borope on March 03, 2024, 10:34:49 AMI work shifts and miss about 5 a season my son works away and has only been to 4 home games this season. Big decision for us in a few weeks whether its worth renewing.

NO BRAINER 🙄🙄🙄

YA DAF CUN.....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

borope

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 03, 2024, 10:36:37 AM
Quote from: borope on March 03, 2024, 10:34:49 AMI work shifts and miss about 5 a season my son works away and has only been to 4 home games this season. Big decision for us in a few weeks whether its worth renewing.

NO BRAINER 🙄🙄🙄

YA DAF CUN.....

We like to do a few away games so the priority points come in but expensive do just to go to 3 or 4 away games a season. Going to QPR saturday but thats reached general sale anyway.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: borope on March 03, 2024, 10:39:21 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 03, 2024, 10:36:37 AM

NO BRAINER 🙄🙄🙄

YA DAF CUN.....

We like to do a few away games so the priority points come in but expensive do just to go to 3 or 4 away games a season. Going to QPR saturday but thats reached general sale anyway.

FUCK THE PRIORITY POINTS 🙄🙄🙄

WE ALL KNOW GIBBO'S PRIORITY....SELL THE BEST PLAYERS....BRING IN CHEAP SHITE ....AND MUG THE FANS OFF WITH OVERPRICED TICKETS  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gingerpig

The number on here talking about not renewing SHOULD set the alarm bells at the place running.....but it won't because they think the sheep will just blindly follow regardless ...as i said at start of this , i have never spoken to so many long termers who are saying sod it this year.
 If Norwich score first on weds they will get a inkling of the nature of the place , Are they bothered?, frankly i don't think so because they are covering their eyes & ears to it all ...but a drop of about 4k renewals may wake them up ....damage is done by then though !!!

Artie Fufkin

Me and my brother have renewed along with his 2 kids, but our mate who comes with us is considering not renewing for the 1st time we've been going, 28 on the bounce. Part of the reason for him is his 11yo has lost interest in the footy and prefers to spend the 2nd half on the PlayStation in the concourse. That tells its own story: if kids aren't interested the dads will stop going as well and the displays on the pitch just aren't attractive or entertaining enough at present to get the kids, or anyone else, excited about Saturday afternoons

Gingerpig

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on March 03, 2024, 01:45:38 PMMe and my brother have renewed along with his 2 kids, but our mate who comes with us is considering not renewing for the 1st time we've been going, 28 on the bounce. Part of the reason for him is his 11yo has lost interest in the footy and prefers to spend the 2nd half on the PlayStation in the concourse. That tells its own story: if kids aren't interested the dads will stop going as well and the displays on the pitch just aren't attractive or entertaining enough at present to get the kids, or anyone else, excited about Saturday afternoons

& if you lose the kids ...its  going one way, you lose yr future !......fuck it am going to say it .....THIS CLUB NOW HAS AS MUCH EMPATHY WITH THE FANS AS ONE ....CHARLES AMER!!!!!  I know minus  Gibbo we are fucked , he knows what the group companies tax write offs suit  but  i remember the radio phone ins etc where they took any questions etc on legends/Cleveland etc ........light yrs away now

Francks left peg

Hopefully it's a blip and saving for next season. Real shame is that we couldn't have brought in a striker on loan. We wouldn't have gone up, maybe not achieved playoffs but we wouldn't have this between the club and the fans.

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on March 03, 2024, 01:23:42 AM

😂

Gingerpig

Quote from: Francks left peg on March 03, 2024, 04:29:05 PMHopefully it's a blip and saving for next season. Real shame is that we couldn't have brought in a striker on loan. We wouldn't have gone up, maybe not achieved playoffs but we wouldn't have this between the club and the fans.

Sadly mate ....damage is done now, & i think we see ...they don't give a  f.... do i blame gibbo ? yes 50% ...others run club too as managers etc they are MORE  culpable ...but he can over rule em !