Stoke v Boro match thread

Started by erimus74, March 01, 2024, 05:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

The same failing formation. No half time changes. Like-for-like substitutions when the game is already lost. And of course the usual aftermatch accentuating the positive guff from that hapless joke of a manager. 

Basically, as predictable a debacle as usual.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

tunstall

Once Stoke dropped in to the bottom three, that was it.

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on March 02, 2024, 07:16:10 PMYou're right Erimus . Today was a very poor inept performance 🤬🤬Even my well of optimism is in danger of running dry .We have stopped off in Burslam and having a night out with some of my mates from Stoke. Disappointing game but great beers with the Stoke lads .

Have a good night Smoggers51, you certainly deserve it, again travelling distances & watching that inept display

Unknown1

I don't know what's going on but I posted twice on this thread , but nowt showing , also question for Atomic Dog , my little mate has asked are other bull terrier breeds allowed

Unknown1

Quote from: Unknown1 on March 02, 2024, 10:29:13 PMI don't know what's going on but I posted twice on this thread , but nowt showing , also question for Atomic Dog , my little mate has asked are other bull terrier breeds allowed
FFS  how the fuck do I post an image

tunstall

Lay off the ale, yer cunt

:monkeyman:

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G