GALLOWAY WINS ROCHDALE SEAT.....

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, March 01, 2024, 03:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

12,335 VOTES....WORKERS PARTY OF BRITAIN.....

TELLS YOU THE BRITISH PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS TORY AND LABOUR FUCKING BOLLOCKS THE LAST 10 YEARS  :winston:  :wankers:

LOOKS LIKE STARMER HAS UPSET THE MUSLIMS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

NO MATTER WHICH WAY YOU LOOK AT IT......BRITAIN IS FUCKED.....ITS  NOT OUR COUNTRY NO MORE 😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Yes 100% correct Lids  :bigjack

The Muslims have turned against Labour Rochdale won't be the last place this happens . Galloway despises Starmer more than the Tories here I wonder if they let him in at PM Question time  :rudi:

https://twitter.com/GLythgoeNews/status/1763397604845482427

In With the Lurpak

Bankrupt Blot the 64 year old financial Wizz kid who's doing night shift pushing a cart around a warehouse wile liking posts from Hew Edwards will be along soon to defend Labour   :charles:

In With the Lurpak

Also  :diego: 

The true face of Liebor  :30's-Germany:

They will try and do anything to get power.

Absolutely Vile

BoroRedKen

Can we keep the personal "insults" down to a minimum fellas?

I know its only meant as banter and not really "meant" but save the insults for people more worthy of it!

I dont want ANY member feeling they cant say something about their private life without it being used against them later.

Jesus you lot could hammer me if that was the case.

Remember we are not OTR.
 :bigjack

BoroRedKen

This result has some serious ramifications in politics.

This is more "newsworthy" than the Tories losing their last 2.

Shocked Galloway won tbh.

Still think of him being a cat on BB!

In With the Lurpak

OK Kenny  :cheers:

He gets rather tiring though. I have lost count of the times he's picked a fight with different people on here as soon as he gets a bit back he's not happy about it. All I have been saying bout him of late is his endorsement of Hew Edwards they way he's said he done nothing wrong . Kind of boils my piss when people stick up for beasts . Ill knock it off he can have a pop about this VW Camper van and Whitby it keeps him happy and diverts stuff away from him or so he thinks  :rudi:

Don't forget like He's been quick to Give Lids plenty of personal Gip as well ..

Like I said Ill knock it off for your sake Kenny  :cheers:  :cheers: 

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on March 01, 2024, 05:13:35 AMAlso  :diego: 

The true face of Liebor  :30's-Germany:

They will try and do anything to get power.

Absolutely Vile

That's what they got caught doing last night. Can some one post this stuff on Bore me I have seen a George Galloway thread on there last night and they don't like him one bit . It should make for good reading  :charles:  :cheers:

Labour canvassers were being allowed to speak to voters inside the station and people were being allowed to cast votes without ID, at one station in a usually strong Labour area. Police were called and the Returning Officer summoned, who sacked at least one clerk. However, it is not known how many suspect votes had been cast or whether other stations were similarly affected. 

BoroRedKen

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on March 01, 2024, 06:10:37 AMOK Kenny  :cheers:

He gets rather tiring though. I have lost count of the times he's picked a fight with different people on here as soon as he gets a bit back he's not happy about it. All I have been saying bout him of late is his endorsement of Hew Edwards they way he's said he done nothing wrong . Kind of boils my piss when people stick up for beasts . Ill knock it off he can have a pop about this VW Camper van and Whitby it keeps him happy and diverts stuff away from him or so he thinks  :rudi:

Don't forget like He's been quick to Give Lids plenty of personal Gip as well ..

Like I said Ill knock it off for your sake Kenny  :cheers:  :cheers: 

It was not a telling off Crocks. No issues with a barney at all.

I understand some members are fine with talking about personal stuff and other members prefer to remain "anon".
As for Lids he can look after himself of that there is no doubt!

tunstall

Who the fuck is George Galloway?

BoroRedKen

Quote from: tunstall on March 01, 2024, 06:35:32 AMWho the fuck is George Galloway?

Used to play for Rochdale...........

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 01, 2024, 06:54:16 AM
Quote from: tunstall on March 01, 2024, 06:35:32 AMWho the fuck is George Galloway?

And his best mate is Gazza i think...................

TeessideTopgun

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 01, 2024, 06:55:14 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 01, 2024, 06:54:16 AM

And his best mate is Gazza i think...................

Back on form Ken 😂

Westlane_rightwinger

Aka Boy George the Pied Piper of Porridge.

Redsteel (Moderator)

When an MP's winning opening statement is This is for Gaza, it just shows how fucked this country is. Shouldn't the vote be for what's best for Rochdale, not what is happening thousands of miles away? The Muslim vote is a very clear one, it is always going to be about religion not policy. Get the fuck out of the country if you can folks, I know I will be.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Redsteel on March 01, 2024, 09:16:01 AMWhen an MP's winning opening statement is This is for Gaza, it just shows how fucked this country is. Shouldn't the vote be for what's best for Rochdale, not what is happening thousands of miles away? The Muslim vote is a very clear one, it is always going to be about religion not policy. Get the fuck out of the country if you can folks, I know I will be.

SPOT ON FELLA....NO DEMOCRACY NO MORE...IF I LIVED IN ROCHDALE I'D BE PULLING THE CUNT AND ASKING HIM WHAT YA GONNA DO FOR THE PEOPLE OF ROCHDALE YOU UTTER UTTER CUNT 😡😡😡😡😡😡

27 THOUSAND POSTAL VOTES TOO....HOW DOES THAT WORK WITH 8 LIVING IN A FUCKING HOUSE..
🙄🙄🙄

THESE FOREIGN AFFAIRS SHOULD HAVE NO BEARING ON THIS COUNTRY 👎👎👎👎👎👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Kelloe

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 01, 2024, 09:34:16 AM
Quote from: Redsteel on March 01, 2024, 09:16:01 AMWhen an MP's winning opening statement is This is for Gaza, it just shows how fucked this country is. Shouldn't the vote be for what's best for Rochdale, not what is happening thousands of miles away? The Muslim vote is a very clear one, it is always going to be about religion not policy. Get the fuck out of the country if you can folks, I know I will be.

SPOT ON FELLA....NO DEMOCRACY NO MORE...IF I LIVED IN ROCHDALE I'D BE PULLING THE CUNT AND ASKING HIM WHAT YA GONNA DO FOR THE PEOPLE OF ROCHDALE YOU UTTER UTTER CUNT 😡😡😡😡😡😡

27 THOUSAND POSTAL VOTES TOO....HOW DOES THAT WORK WITH 8 LIVING IN A FUCKING HOUSE..
🙄🙄🙄

THESE FOREIGN AFFAIRS SHOULD HAVE NO BEARING ON THIS COUNTRY 👎👎👎👎👎👎

:carrick2:

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on March 01, 2024, 04:58:01 AMBankrupt Blot the 64 year old financial Wizz kid who's doing night shift pushing a cart around a warehouse wile liking posts from Hew Edwards will be along soon to defend Labour   :charles:
most of that is true, 65, and a mong.
mong1
nounOFFENSIVE•BRITISH
a person who has an intellectual disability, especially one associated with Down's syndrome (often used as a general term of abuse).

Keep them coming.

Nosmo-King

The general election could be wake up call for both Labour and the Tories. Whilst the Tories are expecting a damn good hiding I am not so sure Starmer has his finger on current thinking in the UK.

Could end up with a hung parliament!

Ollyboro

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 01, 2024, 03:23:50 AM12,335 VOTES....WORKERS PARTY OF BRITAIN.....

TELLS YOU THE BRITISH PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS TORY AND LABOUR FUCKING BOLLOCKS THE LAST 10 YEARS  :winston:  :wankers:

NO MATTER WHICH WAY YOU LOOK AT IT......BRITAIN IS FUCKED.....ITS  NOT OUR COUNTRY NO MORE 😡

This must be fake news. Who was it that headbutted the following statement in his a couple of days ago?

"I KNOW ALL MUSLIMS WILL BE VOTING LABOUR".

Despite being told the opposite, you insisted you were right.
I await your apology for being a clueless cunt. Or was it a windup?

Blott

It's the best country in the world. It's quite funny because Lids is going to a country with the same ratio of Muslims as this country.

I have never once had any chew with Muslims I work with.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ollyboro on March 01, 2024, 11:08:22 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 01, 2024, 03:23:50 AM12,335 VOTES....WORKERS PARTY OF BRITAIN.....

This must be fake news. Who was it that headbutted the following statement in his a couple of days ago?

DID I MISS THE EXCEPT FOR ROCHDALE BIT OUT  🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

YOUR MORE LIKELY TO GET A HEADBUTT OFF ME KIDDA THAN A FUCKING APOLOGY  :winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on March 01, 2024, 11:11:51 AMIt's the best country in the world. It's quite funny because Lids is going to a country with the same ratio of Muslims as this country.

I have never once had any chew with Muslims I work with.

I WILL BE LIVING AMONGST BUDDHISTS DAF CUN....THE MUSLIM MINORITY ARE UP NORTH NEAR THE THAI BORDER 👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

You have found a religion you have nothing against. Well done.

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 01, 2024, 11:31:14 AM
Quote from: Ollyboro on March 01, 2024, 11:08:22 AM

DID I MISS THE EXCEPT FOR ROCHDALE BIT OUT  🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

YOUR MORE LIKELY TO GET A HEADBUTT OFF ME KIDDA THAN A FUCKING APOLOGY  :winston:
yes you never apologise, no matter if you are wrong in fact or make up lies about people.