TYPICAL F##KING BORO.....

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, February 28, 2024, 12:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

NOT GOT A FUCKING CLUE 😡😡😡😡😡😡

STICK YA SEASON TICKETS UP YER ARSE....GIBBO MUGGING THE FANS OFF AGAIN...GET RID OF PLAYERS IN JAN AND BRING NO CUNT IN  :winston:

https://www.boro.news/opinion/michael-carrick-could-rue-middlesbrough-january-call-over-aggressive-youngster/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

:wankers:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

He's not good enough for boro
UTB

Gboro64

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on February 28, 2024, 12:10:24 PMNOT GOT A FUCKING CLUE 😡😡😡😡😡😡

STICK YA SEASON TICKETS UP YER ARSE....GIBBO MUGGING THE FANS OFF AGAIN...GET RID OF PLAYERS IN JAN AND BRING NO CUNT IN  :winston:

https://www.boro.news/opinion/michael-carrick-could-rue-middlesbrough-january-call-over-aggressive-youngster/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

agree with rifle that he's not good enough but Crooksy on the other hand should not have been sold

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on February 28, 2024, 12:11:26 PMHe's not good enough for boro

WE AINT NO PREM TEAM KIDDA OR A DECENT CHUMPIONSHIP TEAM 🙄🙄🙄

WE WILL NEVER KNOW EH COZ HE NEVER GOT A CHANCE IN THE FIRST TEAM 👎👎👎

SAME AS SOL BRYNN....LOCAL LAD BUT WE FLY SOME CLOWN 🤡 8 THOUSAND MILES FROM OZ TO BE ANOTHER SHIT KEEPER TO ADD TO THE OTHER 8 WE HAVE HAD IN 6 YEARS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Thing is with Crooksy he wanted to go....to keep him here when he wanted to be away would have done more harm than good

I was sad to see him go, but it was the right the to do

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on February 28, 2024, 12:47:48 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on February 28, 2024, 12:11:26 PMHe's not good enough for boro

WE AINT NO PREM TEAM KIDDA OR A DECENT CHUMPIONSHIP TEAM 🙄🙄🙄

WE WILL NEVER KNOW EH COZ HE NEVER GOT A CHANCE IN THE FIRST TEAM 👎👎👎

SAME AS SOL BRYNN....LOCAL LAD BUT WE FLY SOME CLOWN 🤡 8 THOUSAND MILES FROM OZ TO BE ANOTHER SHIT KEEPER TO ADD TO THE OTHER 8 WE HAVE HAD IN 6 YEARS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
why do you say we when you don't go? I find this idea of Gibson having my eyes out when he has just written off a debt of £107,000,000 that's an expensive season ticket.

But you are going to say no he didn't. His auditors think he did, companies house think he did, the FA think he did. But I have a feeling one of your gut feelings is telling them all it's wrong because your mate in the X told you.

I love going to watch the Boro, it's part of my life, cheaper our taxi down to the Beechie.

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on February 28, 2024, 12:10:24 PMNOT GOT A FUCKING CLUE 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Well speak for yourself Mr Liddle Sir, you don't speak for us!

We been down to try our seats in our new stand

We be going divvy in ere Drinking, smoking, swearing, dancing, vaping and going f***ing offit

"We Boro we barking we off our f***ing Ed's"

Come and say hello, bring some chisel and popper's too

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈