Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, February 27, 2024, 09:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

LETS GET THIS SHIT MAYOR OF LONDON GONE 👍💪💪💪👍

BLOKES AN UTTER CUNT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER 👍👍👍

THE SCURGE OF DECENT PEOPLE IN.LONDON 👎👎👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

ITS COST THE TAXPAYERS MILLIONS FOR THESE MARCHES BEING ALLOWED TO HAPPEN EVERY WEEK 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

THEY NEED FUCKING BANNING NOW 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Eastcoastred

Scourge on the motorist
It cost me £12.50 a day to drive my Diesel car within the M25, plus £15.00 a day to drive in Central London,, this cunt must be voted out at the next Mayor's Election

tunstall

You should be riding a bike yer cunt, like Boris.

Blott

You all know how pro Immigration I am. We lost control under the current government.

However I don't know what he said wrong, we are allowed an opinion, a lot disagree with it. But he has the right to say it.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

STILL WAITING FOR KHAN TO CONDEMN THE ANTI SEMETIC MESSAGES BEAMED ON TO BIG BEN 😡😡😡

BE WAITING A LONG TIME LIKE....AS LEE SAID.....HE SIDES WITH HIS MUSLIM MATES  AND ALWAYS WILL 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TMG501

It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Artie Fufkin

Blimey, as a country there's lots that is wrong, but I can't see Lee Anderson as the solution to any of those problems

Blott

Legal. But we have to have a plan B, Rwanda isn't an answer, it's political BS. 

Paying £30m a week plus to Britannia Hotels is hardly good use of your taxes. The owner is worth millions thanks to no policy.

Like I said  break the law and  out you go. If you don't have a passport, no benefits. Accept that anyone who gets on a boat is over 18 and stop pissing about.

Asking the French to stop boats is as daft as asking the UK stopping boats to France if it was visa versa. What benefit is there to France to stop the boats?

I was reading about Somalia pirates, did you know 15 years ago it was in not heard off. What happened is that Russian and EU fishing fleet emptied their waters of fish. The fisherman were looking at a sea desert. We get what we deserve.

Blott

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on February 27, 2024, 03:44:59 PMBlimey, as a country there's lots that is wrong, but I can't see Lee Anderson as the solution to any of those problems
I agree with you, but what he said is an opinion nothing more. Corbyn liking a painting of Jews with long miser noses was far worse.

TMG501

Quote from: Blott on February 27, 2024, 03:49:55 PMLike I said  break the law and  out you go

Well, I suppose that will be some crumb of comfort to the victims of someone who shoudn't be here in the first place eh?

It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Blott on February 27, 2024, 03:51:23 PM
Quote from: Artie Fufkin on February 27, 2024, 03:44:59 PMBlimey, as a country there's lots that is wrong, but I can't see Lee Anderson as the solution to any of those problems
I agree with you, but what he said is an opinion nothing more. Corbyn liking a painting of Jews with long miser noses was far worse.

Agreed, it's just an opinion, but not a helpful one in the current (geo)political climate

And I say that not because he's a Tory, but because he's a bit of a pillock imo

I've never voted Labour in my life (but certainly did not vote Tory for Johnson) and based on the current Tory offering being so criminally poor, I'm ripe for the picking by Labour, but they're not wooing me well either

Blott

Quote from: TMG501 on February 27, 2024, 03:55:30 PM
Quote from: Blott on February 27, 2024, 03:49:55 PMLike I said  break the law and  out you go

Well, I suppose that will be some crumb of comfort to the victims of someone who shoudn't be here in the first place eh?

see above. I am a Somali, giving my kids a living as we have done since time immemorial. Then British, EU, Russian trawlers with huge ground chains hoover up every form of life. Do I let my kids die of hunger., whilst you  buy large fish and chips from Marton Chippy?

Blott

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on February 27, 2024, 03:58:43 PM

Agreed, it's just an opinion, but not a helpful one in the current (geo)political climate

I've never voted Labour in my life (but certainly did not vote Tory for Johnson) and based on the current Tory offering being so criminally poor, I'm ripe for the picking by Labour, but they're not wooing me well either
I have only ever voted for Labour including Corbyn.

You are right the blokes a prat, but we can't go down the road of stopping opinion.

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Blott on February 27, 2024, 04:02:51 PM

You are right the blokes a prat, but we can't go down the road of stopping opinion.

No, but you and I sharing an opinion in the pub is very different to an MP vocalising his opinion very publicly. It would be naive to expect doing so not to have consequences, some of which may be unwelcome for certain people with certain views and opinions of their own

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

YOU VOTING FOR CORBYN TELLS ME THAT YOU AGREE WITH HIS ANTI SEMETIC VIEWS AND A LOVER OF TERRORISTS 😡😡😡😡😡

ME AND YOU WOULD NEVER GET ON 👎😡👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on February 27, 2024, 05:13:45 PM

YOU VOTING FOR CORBYN TELLS ME THAT YOU AGREE WITH HIS ANTI SEMETIC VIEWS AND A LOVER OF TERRORISTS 😡😡😡😡😡

what a load of baloney. I voted Labour, it's leader was Corbyn. In reality I voted for McDonald a lad I knew from school, way out of his depth as an MP.

Are you telling me you agree 100pc with the Tories or Labour or Greens or Liberals, it's impossible, you have to balance what's good and bad.

As for not getting on, why?

In With the Lurpak

see above. I am a Somali, giving my kids a living as we have done since time immemorial. Then British, EU, Russian trawlers with huge ground chains hoover up every form of life. Do I let my kids die of hunger., whilst you  buy large fish and chips from Marton Chippy?
[/quote]

A Somali ?

Blott

Way above your head, the proof is in the pudding.

How's the VW?

In With the Lurpak

Never mind way above my head

You are off your head  :rudi2:

Last time I seen a nutter post like this was Cappio  :rav:

Day in day out all times of day and night just like you . Have you ever had a pair of free trainers

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on February 27, 2024, 05:26:09 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on February 27, 2024, 05:13:45 PM

what a load of baloney. I voted Labour, it's leader was Corbyn. In reality I voted for McDonald a lad I knew from school, way out of his depth as an MP.

Are you telling me you agree 100pc with the Tories or Labour or Greens or Liberals, it's impossible, you have to balance what's good and bad.

As for not getting on, why?

I WOULDN'T GIVE ANYONE THE TIME OF DAY WHO EVER VOTED FOR THAT IRA...PLO....LOVING CUNT CORBYN 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Go on I will give you £10,000 if you can find this Catholic backing the IRA. Go on every thread on here, every thread on OTR.

I will come back in a year because you will still be looking.

I despise them, I despise the UDF, all of them, blowing up pubs, children, they all did it. I would not spit on them. I have made the effort to understand it, Rathcoole and the Shankhill, The Falls Road, Ardoyne. Take me on.

Get your Rangers shirt on and have a wank over the Shankhill Butchers, your type of people.

Blott

You sitter on about my unfounded Anti Semitism yet you despise Catholics. You are a hypocrite.

hypocrisy
noun
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on February 27, 2024, 06:19:16 PMYou sitter on about my unfounded Anti Semitism yet you despise Catholics. You are a hypocrite.

hypocrisy
noun
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

I WAS CHRISTENED CATHOLIC YOU DAFT CUNT .....BUT I'M ATHIEST.....THAT'S SHOT YOU DOWN IN FLAMES 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 EH..
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

No. I don't give a F what you were born, it's irrelevant. You despise me because of my religion.

I am a church going Catholic, I am Catholic by upbringing in,if I was born in Iran I would be Muslim, Israel a Jew, India a Hindu.

I believe in a God.