Oi Blott

Started by In With the Lurpak, February 24, 2024, 09:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In With the Lurpak

Blott

A) Maggie Thatcher thought up the disgusting policy.

B) it's completely legal what she has done.

C) we made over £100,000 over the same period selling a house.

D) the bankruptcy took 50pc of the total value. I'm not crying about it.

E) I thought right wing nutters were for people making money, not against it.

F) have you had your pay check off Putin this week.

E) your hero Lord Haw Haw was hung, but not like a monkey.

In With the Lurpak

Do you even understand what she's trying to do here Blott

She bought her council house on the cheap she got a big discount

now she's saying this discount thing has to stop .

OK for her she's had her moneys worth out of it now she doesn't want council houses sold cheap anymore . 

No morals what so ever I'm alright jack fuck the rest of em . :redcard:

Kippers

Build more social housing buy only for families that need it. Become a nuisance and your out. You can buy it after 10 years. All applications must be based on citizenship.

Ollyboro

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 25, 2024, 06:20:46 AMDo you even understand what she's trying to do here Blott

OK for her she's had her moneys worth out of it now she doesn't want council houses sold cheap anymore . 

What do you expect people to do? This is the system we live in and we all have to make the best of it - even if we disagree. I don't think we should have privatised the country's utilities, but it wouldn't have stopped me buying shares in them if I'd thought I could have made a few quid. Why would I worsen my position in the system just to keep myself ideologically pure? If Rayner had voted to sell off our housing stock, then voted to ban further sales once she'd made a few quid, you might have a point. But she didn't, so you haven't.

Ollyboro

Quote from: Kippers on February 25, 2024, 08:19:37 AMBuild more social housing buy only for families that need it. Become a nuisance and your out. You can buy it after 10 years. All applications must be based on citizenship.

I'd suggest a percentage of any profit made from selling an ex-social housing property should go to helping to build more social housing.

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 25, 2024, 06:20:46 AMDo you even understand what she's trying to do here Blott

try reading my answer. She has done nothing wrong. It wasn't her policy to sell council houses it was you beloved right wing Tories. Now get your well earned Rubles out and go to the pub.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ollyboro on February 25, 2024, 10:18:59 AMIf Rayner had voted to sell off our housing stock, then voted to ban further sales once she'd made a few quid, you might have a point. But she didn't, so you haven't.

Do you read stuff in Swahili  :diego:

That scruffy wench "not once but twice" used the right to buy system on both houses

she then made sure they were both in her and her husbands names ( 2 council houses here by the way ) for a period over 5 years so they could take full advantage of any sales where they don't have to give the council any thing back - they did just that and sold up at big profit .

All well and good so far ..

next thing this stinker finds her self in the Lieber Party  :30's-Germany:

She now decides this right to buy ( what she just scored big time on ) was all wrong - discounts were to excessive and they had to change meaning any other poor sod who saved up or cashed a pension maybe to buy their council house after 25 years of paying full rent would now not get the discount she got herself on both her houses .. no the poor sods if she was in charge would be paying near full wack .

No Morals  :redcard:

Rancid Hypocrite  :redcard:

I'm alright jack fuck the rest of you lot  :redcard:

Blott

You have a real difficulty understanding.

She did nothing wrong

She did nothing illegal.

She followed rules Thatcher came up with, which are a disgrace.

Now drink your free Vodka like a good Russian mouth piece and check your Ruples back account. And you talk about morals, good grief.

Ollyboro

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 25, 2024, 02:17:27 PM
Quote from: Ollyboro on February 25, 2024, 10:18:59 AMIf Rayner had voted to sell off our housing stock, then voted to ban further sales once she'd made a few quid, you might have a point. But she didn't, so you haven't.

That scruffy wench "not once but twice" used the right to buy system on both houses

she then made sure they were both in her and her husbands names ( 2 council houses here by the way ) for a period over 5 years so they could take full advantage of any sales where they don't have to give the council any thing back - they did just that and sold up at big profit .

She now decides this right to buy ( what she just scored big time on ) was all wrong - discounts were to excessive and they had to change meaning any other poor sod who saved up or cashed a pension maybe to buy their council house after 25 years of paying full rent would now not get the discount she got herself on both her houses .. no the poor sods if she was in charge would be paying near full wack .

If you think that I read stuff in Swahili, why are you asking me in Pidgin English?

Blott

Quote from: Ollyboro on February 25, 2024, 02:54:05 PM

If you think that I read stuff in Swahili, why are you asking me in Pidgin English?
it's his Russian upbringing.

In With the Lurpak

Ill make it easy for you to grasp cos you're newish on here

When Rayner bought her two houses on the cheap from the council do you think she rang them up and said hey up I don't want them on the cheap I want to pay full price or thereabouts ?

No I don't think she rang em up and said that either  :diego: 

So ...... :fuckoffdaftcunt:  :cheers:

Blott

Why should she? It's within the law. We are not in your Motherland, here we can comply with laws.

We can't just give a nod to your mates in the Kremlin.

It would be a bit more subtle if you were paid in Bitcoin, give Putin a call I am sure he is on speed dial.

Ollyboro

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 25, 2024, 04:04:15 PM

When Rayner bought her two houses on the cheap from the council do you think she rang them up and said hey up I don't want them on the cheap I want to pay full price or thereabouts ?

No. I think she paid the price anybody else would have paid in the same situation.

Before we go any further:

A bloke wearing blue jeans walked to the shops. Could you answer the following:

1) What colour were the bloke's jeans?
2) Where was the bloke going?

You seem to have a problem with simple comprehension. Score 50% or more in the test above and we'll continue the debate.

Rentokil

Quote from: Ollyboro on February 25, 2024, 06:11:20 PM

No. I think she paid the price anybody else would have paid in the same situation.

You seem to have a problem with simple comprehension. Score 50% or more in the test above and we'll continue the debate.

I know after being here for a short time that "vermin" blot is nowt but a thick fucking troll, but it seems another thick cunt has joined his ranks :vyvyan:

Blott

Kerching, another 100,000 roubles in the piggy bank. Oink oink.

When are you going to beat up this pro British soon to be OAP? Or are you going to get one of your Russian mates to do it.

Vermin, was so last year. It reminds me of your green VW Camper Van broken down at Roseberry shops.

Rentokil

Grow the fuck up man child, u aint got a fucking clue.

:ray:

U dirty fucking RAT

Blott

Bless Our Russian correspondent needs a bodyguard  is he paying you in Rubles or Bitcoin?

Rentokil

Go to bed man child, aint u got work in the morning?  :rick:

An accountant still working at your age? Fuck me ive heard it all now.

:unbelievable:

Blott

Quote from: Rentokil on February 25, 2024, 08:13:13 PMGo to bed man child, aint u got work in the morning?  :rick:

An accountant still working at your age? Fuck me ive heard it all now.

:unbelievable:
i haven't been in accounting for over 35 years, I moved into risk Management then tried my own business. A bit of a failure I am afraid, but hey ho.  Actually that's not true, I prepared the books and records for quite a large business for over 40 years.

Oh, I am at work and will be for at least 4 years. I love a job where I pull up, put my brain in the fridge for 10 1/2 hours, take it out again and go home.

Have a nice evening, enjoy the Horlicks.

Rentokil

U got this online malarkey sussed aint ya you  old fool, now i feel sorry for u

:leo:

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Quote from: Rentokil on February 25, 2024, 08:26:46 PMU got this online malarkey sussed aint ya you  old fool, now i feel sorry for u

:leo:
never do that, I have had a great laugh. I was lucky enough to have money when my kids were young. We went all over the place, weekends away every other week. We even bought our oldest a new car for his 21st, paid the others uni costs. Today I love it, no stress, kids successful,

I just happened to be shite at running a business, it happens.

3 years and the new mortgage will be paid off, I won't pack in work then but go down to 2 nights a week.

I don't have a single regret,  I have made bad decisions but so has everyone.

UTB

AtomicDog

You fink youse have got it bad!

We woz born in a cross-fire hurricane
And I howled at the morning driving rain

But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas
But it's all right,  We Jumpin' Jack Flash
It's a gas, gas, gas

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ollyboro on February 25, 2024, 06:11:20 PM

First of all you see that bit in red above where you come on all cocky saying nothing to see here I have no point !

all the weekends papers seem to think there was a point in it all  :winston:

Second of all it looks like the Coppers are going to be investigating the skank - Looks like she was on the fiddle regarding where she actually lived, probably a scheme to make sure she got both houses :winston:

3rd off all what's this " Debate "shite you're going on about   :diego: who do you think you are like David fucking Dimbleby from question time  :sid:

No need for " debates " you came on thinking you were clever and had your chips pissed all over  :winston:

On the fiddle  :rav:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13124595/angela-rayner-right-buy-council-house-sale-police.html