GIBBO OUT....CARRICK OUT 👍👍👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, February 24, 2024, 04:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

KEEP PICKING GLOVER & BARLASER AND YOU'LL BE GONE BY EASTER...YOU SOUTHERN CUNT 🙄🙄🙄

AND TAKE THAT DUMB CUNT WOODGATE WITH YA 🙄🙄🙄

FB-IMG-1708844702530" border="0
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Kippers

If he doesnt pick Barlaser,  who do we play?  Personally yesterday, I would have played McGree along side Barlaser.

Smoggers51

Carrick got his tactics totally wrong yesterday and what concerned me was our lack of shots on goal and no plan b.Still we dust ourselves down and go to Stoke on Saturday and hopefully play better.
Ps Carrick isn't a Southerner ,he was born and bred in Wallsend.

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 25, 2024, 06:55:41 AM
Quote from: Blott on February 24, 2024, 05:30:41 PMIf you think I can defend that you are very wrong. It was abysmal. No shots on target, slow, I don't do tactics but what were they?

A few moments later  :diego:

Quote from: Blott on February 24, 2024, 09:17:07 PMYou get too high when we win and pissed off when we lose, try a more balanced approach.    Last week the world was a great place, arms punching this week the world has collapsed and sack everyone.    This season we made the semi final of a major cup, that alone makes it at least a 6 out of 10 season. 
[/url]

No wonder you went bankrupt you whopper  :sid:  :sid:  :wry:
I went bankrupt because I was the worst business man on this planet. I was useless. I wish I had your back up plan of a Russian bank account.

As for the above yesterday was abysmal, but by the time I was picked up at 5 I was over it. No different to watching England lose to the Jocks, one hour later I had forgot.