GIBBO OUT....CARRICK OUT 👍👍👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, February 24, 2024, 04:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THOUSANDS LEFT AT HALF TIME...🙄🙄🙄

YA TIMES UP CURLY TOTS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Dunno how he sits there with a straight face knowing he charges the highest price's in the league . turned the firestick off not wasting electric watching that shite  :charles:

They are a really dire side  :redcard:

Last weeks result was one of them flukes .. must have been cos that was tragic  :diego:

Eastcoastred

The club is rotten from the top down over,,

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HERE FUCK OFF 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

FB-IMG-1708794161959" border="0
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Incoming - Blots readying a post full of bull shit here !!

Blott

If you think I can defend that you are very wrong. It was abysmal. No shots on target, slow, I don't do tactics but what were they?

tunstall

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: tunstall on February 24, 2024, 06:14:54 PMFull house in Boro got beat Bingo

Seen the Boro get beat loads of times and get applause at the end cos they played decent

No one was even left at the end of that was there  :rav:

There's getting beat & there's being absolute dog shit .

Blame is on him below and only him

Charges premier league prices for it as well .

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on February 24, 2024, 05:30:41 PMIf you think I can defend that you are very wrong. It was abysmal. No shots on target, slow, I don't do tactics but what were they?

Agree, as bad as its been at tge Riverside for a long time, worse than the back end of Wilders time
First half was awful, second just as bad

Teams realky do know how to play us & every team know they are guarenteed scoring opportunities, take them & 9 times out of 10 we cant recover from setbacks

We huffed & puffed but with Plymouth two goals up they just cruised & we had no answer

Poolielad

Erimus, Blotty.. At least you 2 go (proper fans). Not like little fat LIDS who is sat in the boozer drinking piss water, and Lurpak sat at home eating toast with Aldi butter on it, pretending to be Boro fans!!! Well done to you 2 for putting your money into the club... and fuck the other 2 DAF CUNS.... keyboard warriors.... UTP

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Poolielad on February 24, 2024, 07:10:36 PMErimus, Blotty.. At least you 2 go (proper fans). Not like little fat LIDS who is sat in the boozer drinking piss water, and Lurpak sat at home eating toast with Aldi butter on it, pretending to be Boro fans!!! Well done to you 2 for putting your money into the club... and fuck the other 2 DAF CUNS.... keyboard warriors.... UTP

Like Id be paying Kimmy Jong premier league prices to stand in the cold to watch that shite.    :charles:

Only time ill go back is when  Jong has gone  :winston:

tunstall

Quote from: Poolielad on February 24, 2024, 07:10:36 PMErimus, Blotty.. At least you 2 go (proper fans). Not like little fat LIDS who is sat in the boozer drinking piss water, and Lurpak sat at home eating toast with Aldi butter on it, pretending to be Boro fans!!! Well done to you 2 for putting your money into the club... and fuck the other 2 DAF CUNS.... keyboard warriors.... UTP

:rick:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: tunstall on February 24, 2024, 07:23:25 PM

You mugs believe out you read  :alf:

Erimus and a few others go to the games

A lot and i mean a lot on here pretend they do .. like they pretend to go to the pig iron or the old im outside the ground now drinking  :sid:

None of em put pictures up just words and you clowns take it all in  :winston:

erimus74

The way I see it Poolie lad everyone has a voice, regardless of putting money in or not, today we were awful from kickoff & the thing which you will know, managers come & go, players too, even divisions come & go, fans are there for life

Redcar Belgrade

I find it difficult to criticise Carrick's footballing ethos but modern football is all about evolution. Coaching and analytics are so advance that continuing to do the same thing that has worked before is sure to be found out.
However, if that evolution is reverting to a turgid style because you've obviously lost masses of quality from the squad, is it worth it? I'd prefer the way we played last season to the Karanka dirge any fucking day of the week.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Today was nothing to do with the quality of the squad

It was down to Carrick and dafcun Woodgate picking the wrong team and sending them out without a clue of how they should play

It is unforgivable that both Glover and Barlaser played the full 100 minutes - can they not see what dog shit they both are?

Start the next game with Dieng the first name on the team sheet, decide what you want as a back four but dont include Fry, 2 up front from (Latte Lath, Greenwood, Silvera)  and 4 in the middle from (O'brien, McGree, Howson Forss and Azaz out wide.

Tell the lazy fuckers on the injured list to shape up or ship out, put the rest on the bench

Should be better than that shiyte today

Kippers

Think people need to calm down.
We are out of sorts lately, but we have to keep positive. 
 Still fucked by injuries but some gems have be brought in, as well as some duck eggs. 
  The loan players, forced on due to injuries have been very disappointing.
  The 2 loan defenders Ayling and Thomas were dogshit today. Dijksteel and Engel would have been much more effective. I dont know what Carrick is thinking in that respect, also Silvera is NOT up to this level or Gibert.
  I hope we spend well again in summer its all we can do really. We cant stop players leaving when prem teams come in.

Blott

Quote from: Kippers on February 24, 2024, 08:40:22 PMThink people need to calm down.
We are out of sorts lately, but we have to keep positive. 
 Still fucked by injuries but some gems have be brought in, as well as some duck eggs. 
  The loan players, forced on due to injuries have been very disappointing.
  The 2 loan defenders Ayling and Thomas were dogshit today. Dijksteel and Engel would have been much more effective. I dont know what Carrick is thinking in that respect, also Silvera is NOT up to this level or Gibert.
  I hope we spend well again in summer its all we can do really. We cant stop players leaving when prem teams come in.
I agree with most of that. I have been surprised by how slow Ayling is, Thomas I never noticed. They had a centre forward to lump the ball up to, i.e. a plan B.

A disappointing day, a pretty disappointing season so far, but tomorrow will be better. The good news is that my season ticket is cheaper thanks to old age.

Lurpack, the Smooth in the Pig Iron is £2.30 a pint, well worth the effort. The Central have the same prices too, proper Boro lads enjoying their ale, very little moaning. Plymouth had a lot of lads in both pubs, hassle free, as it should be.

tunstall

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 24, 2024, 07:26:27 PM
Quote from: tunstall on February 24, 2024, 07:23:25 PM

You mugs believe out you read  :alf:

Erimus and a few others go to the games

A lot and i mean a lot on here pretend they do .. like they pretend to go to the pig iron or the old im outside the ground now drinking  :sid:

None of em put pictures up just words and you clowns take it all in  :winston:

When I'm home I go to the games

Don't really give a fuck what keyboard warriors think, their opinions mean fuck all, as usual they're all fart and no shite

In With the Lurpak

Ill  have been to more games than you sunshine . I choose not to give Greedy Gibson any money these days I don't give 2 fucks what you think what so ever . Don't be making out you're Boro die hard like Erimus either cos ye NOT !!

You were full of cack on COB what with ye Algerian 50k a week or what ever it was yu reckon you were on ye camel headed porker  :fibber:

:winston:  :winston:  :winston:  :winston:  :winston:  :winston:  :winston:  :winston:  :winston:

tunstall

Ah. I've just realised it's Saturday night

Enjoyed your bevvies?

:monkeyman4:

Not a fucking clue what you're on about cricket, get back under your rock until next weekend yer sad little idiot

BoroRedKen

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on February 24, 2024, 05:30:41 PMIf you think I can defend that you are very wrong. It was abysmal. No shots on target, slow, I don't do tactics but what were they?

A few moments later  :diego:

Quote from: Blott on February 24, 2024, 09:17:07 PMYou get too high when we win and pissed off when we lose, try a more balanced approach.    Last week the world was a great place, arms punching this week the world has collapsed and sack everyone.    This season we made the semi final of a major cup, that alone makes it at least a 6 out of 10 season. 
[/url]

No wonder you went bankrupt you whopper  :sid:  :sid:  :wry: