BLEEDING THE COUNTRY DRY 🙄🙄🙄

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, February 22, 2024, 06:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THIS IS OLDHAM IN LANCASHIRE...NOT ONE OF THEM IS WORKING.....LOADS OF TIME ON THEIR HANDS TO GET UP TO UNSCRUTABLE ACTS 👎🙄🙄🙄👎

THE BRITISH TAXPAYERS ARE HAVING THE PISS TAKING OUT OF THEM 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

IN 10 YEARS TIME THIS COUNTRY WILL FINALLY BE ON IT'S KNEES AND THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO TO STOP IT....DEMOCRACY IS GONE IN THIS COUNTRY 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

FB-IMG-1708626473473" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>image upload</a>

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

How do you know none of them are working?

I know you have one of your gut feels.

Blott

Do you know what really I don't understand is that over 8 million people are economically inactive, that's on top of the 1.4m unemployed.

I don't know how many of those are students.

That is people aged between 16 and 64.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on February 22, 2024, 06:40:50 PMHow do you know none of them are working?

COZ THERE'S NOT A DAYS GOOD GRAFT IN EM..🙄🙄🙄 WE KNOW THEIR ALL ON BENEFITS TEKING THE PISS 🙄 AND ANY WORK THEY DO IS NOT REPORTED AS IT'S CASH IN HAND 🙄🙄🙄

WE ARE THE LAFFING STOCK OF THE WORLD  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Westlane_rightwinger

Marton shops chippy is cash in hand since the change of ownership. It never used to be. 🇵🇰

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on February 23, 2024, 08:55:08 AMMarton shops chippy is cash in hand since the change of ownership. It never used to be. 🇵🇰

SAME AS ALL THE CHINESE TAKEAWAYS TOO....NOT ONE BIT OF TAX GETTING PAID 🙄🙄🙄 AND ALL THE TURKISH BARBERS SHOPS TOO....MONEY LAUNDERING GALORE  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Not forgetting nail bars and hand car washes......

AtomicDog

Wot about
Blaggers,
Shoplifters,
Chisel dealer's,

Don't we count . . . ?

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on February 23, 2024, 09:59:29 AM
Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on February 23, 2024, 08:55:08 AMMarton shops chippy is cash in hand since the change of ownership. It never used to be. 🇵🇰

SAME AS ALL THE CHINESE TAKEAWAYS TOO....NOT ONE BIT OF TAX GETTING PAID 🙄🙄🙄 AND ALL THE TURKISH BARBERS SHOPS TOO....MONEY LAUNDERING GALORE  :rav:
can you eat one of their large fish and chips though?

Westlane_rightwinger

There's never been a chippy to beat Viccy Road.

Mrs W thinks they are alright but wtf does she know.

I make my own. £1.50 for a portion of mushy peas, Giraffe ?

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Then there's the dog walkers.......

But thats only in the posh areas

:highfive:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on February 23, 2024, 02:22:31 PM

can you eat one of their large fish and chips though?

YOU BET TA FUCKING BOOTS 👢 👢 I CAN 👍😜😜😜😜👍😋
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gingerpig

Steboro

When I was home at Christmas I went to the barbers and it was Turkish down Yarm.  Just thought I was getting a haircut not all the other stuff they do. 

I asked my barber here to do the same and she just looked at me funny and said that's weird.

:rudi2:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Steboro on February 23, 2024, 07:06:06 PM

When I was home at Christmas I went to the barbers and it was Turkish down Yarm.  Just thought I was getting a haircut not all the other stuff they do. 

I asked my barber here to do the same and she just looked at me funny and said that's weird.

SO THEY HAD YOUR TROUSERS DOWN TWICE DAFT LAD 🙄🙄🙄

:sid:  :sid:  :sid:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on February 23, 2024, 02:45:48 PMThere's never been a chippy to beat Viccy Road.

Mrs W thinks they are alright but wtf does she know.

I make my own. £1.50 for a portion of mushy peas, Giraffe ?
Hear hear Sir Bob's was a class act, even with his dodgy wig. Only Edna's come close.

Big shout for Peter's Chinese further up on Viccy rd too.
What was the chinese that was near the trooper on one of the streets they knocked down. Can't remember the name was it Bobby Kwoks, the one Penny worked in?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Steboro

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on February 23, 2024, 07:31:39 PM
Quote from: Steboro on February 23, 2024, 07:06:06 PM

SO THEY HAD YOUR TROUSERS DOWN TWICE DAFT LAD 🙄🙄🙄

:sid:  :sid:  :sid:

It was free and part of the experience, he told me.

Wasn't really into the idea of a big burly bloke with a beard rubbing my arms and cracking my finger whilst I had a hot towel over my face to be honest.

During the idol chit chat though I said I lived in the US. He said once he got his UK residency sorted he was going to apply to live in the USA

:peopleseyebrow: