PARLIMENTS A F@CKING JOKE...

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, February 21, 2024, 06:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

ALL ARGUING ABOUT A FUCKING CEASEFIRE IN GAZA 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ARE THESE SILLY CUNTS RIGHT IN THE HEAD  :rav:

VOTE FOR WHAT YA WANT...BUT ISRAEL ARE GONNA KEEP ON GOING TILL HAMAS ARE WIPED OUT 💪💪💪

AND ALL THE HOSTAGES ARE RELEASED 😡😡😡

CONCENTRATE ON THIS COUNTRY YOU UTTER CUNTS AND DO THE JOB YA PAID FOR....YOU ARE LETTING BRITAIN BECOME A 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

LIKE BIG FUCKING KIDS SHOUTING AND SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER 😡😡😡

FUKING CHAOS....ID SACK THE LOT OF EM 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

THEY WANT A HUMANITARIAN CEASEFIRE....HOW ABOUT TALK TO ISRAEL FIRST YOU STUPID STUPID CUNTS....BRITAINS FUCKED AND THESE CUNTS ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT WHATS GOING ON 4 THOUSAND MILES AWAY 😡😡😡😡😡😡

AND LINDSAY HOYLE IS A DAFT CUNT 😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THIS COUNTRY IS TURNING TO RAT 🐀 SHIT AND THESE CUNTS ARE IGNORING THE BRITISH PUBLIC 😡😡😡😡😡😡

ITS A FUCKING CIRCUS IN THERE....SEEN NOWT LIKE IT....GET ME OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE COUNTRY 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

THE TAXPAYERS ARE GETTING FUCKED OVER 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Its Starmer.

This is what we have to look forward to......

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on February 21, 2024, 06:55:16 PMIts Starmer.

This is what we have to look forward to......

THERE ALL A LOAD OF SHITE MATE...SUNAK THE FUCKING SKINNY RAT 🐀 IS AS WEAK AS PISS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

REFORM UK NEEDS TO BE GIVEN A CHANCE AS THEY SPEAK FOR 75% OF THE BRITISH PEOPLE BORN HERE....WE ARE HEADING FOR TOTAL DISASTER LETTING ALL THESE UNDESIREABLES IN TO THIS COUNTRY 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT 😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Not voting. Especially not voting for known nonces/perverts - extreme leftists and lairs :redcard:

If Britain first were in the area Id vote for them. not not any of the other cunts

https://twitter.com/GoldingBF/status/1755962201888747802

Blott

I agree with Lids again, it's nonsense. I am sure the Israeli government are desperate to find out the outcome of a decision in the UK.

Redsteel (Moderator)

What happened yesterday, was an absolute disgrace. Not just the fact that they were debating then voting on something that they have zero influence over, but the farce that followed. We are a laughing stock to the rest of the world and the Israeli government must be thinking what a bunch of muppets. We have a parliament and institutions throughout this country that are a bunch of virtue signalling wankers. Wish I had the capital now to fuck off, I'd be gone in a flash.

Johnny Thunder

It really was a fuckin shocking spectacle that shitshow yesterday like.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

BOTTOM LINE IS STARMER TOLD HOYLE THE DOYLE THAT MP'S LIVES ARE UNDER THREAT BY MUSLIM FANATICS...
IF YOU DON'T BACK LABOUR WELL PEOPLE COULD DIE....FFS....DON'T WE HAVE A POLICE FORCE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO ARREST THESE UTTER CUNTS 😡😡😡😡😡😡

HATE CRIMES IN BRITAIN HAVE GONE UP 400% AGAINST JEWISH PEOPLE IN 12 MONTHS 👎👎👎

I HOPE THEY KEEP BOMBING THE SHIT OUT OF HAMAS 👍👍👍

WHAT ABOUT A VOTE ASKING FOR THE 100 HOSTAGES TO BE RELEASED.....OR DON'T PEOPLE CARE ABOUT THEM POOR PEOPLE 😡😡😡

ABOUT TIME THIS GOVERMENT AND POLICE REINED THESE UNHINGED CUNTS IN 😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HOYLE IS A GONNER....NEARLY 60 NO  CONFIDENCE VOTES  GONE IN ALREADY

HE WILL FALL ON HIS SWORD 👍👍👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

It's all diversionary tactics so people are looking elsewhere whilst the UK sinks further into the swamp....

rutters

Blott

Quote from: Redsteel on February 22, 2024, 09:20:35 AMWhat happened yesterday, was an absolute disgrace. Not just the fact that they were debating then voting on something that they have zero influence over, but the farce that followed. We are a laughing stock to the rest of the world and the Israeli government must be thinking what a bunch of muppets. We have a parliament and institutions throughout this country that are a bunch of virtue signalling wankers. Wish I had the capital now to fuck off, I'd be gone in a flash.
There isn't a country on this planet who don't think their government is a disgrace.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on February 22, 2024, 11:32:10 AM
Quote from: Redsteel on February 22, 2024, 09:20:35 AMWhat happened yesterday, was an absolute disgrace. Not just the fact that they were debating then voting on something that they have zero influence over, but the farce that followed. We are a laughing stock to the rest of the world and the Israeli government must be thinking what a bunch of muppets. We have a parliament and institutions throughout this country that are a bunch of virtue signalling wankers. Wish I had the capital now to fuck off, I'd be gone in a flash.
There isn't a country on this planet who don't think their government is a disgrace.

YEAH DISGRACE FOR STICKING UP FOR YERSELF AGAINST TERRORISTS AND TRYING TO BRING THE HOSTAGES BACK....YOU DON'T HALF TALK SOME SHIT LAD....HAMAS NEEDS WIPING OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL....THEN THE PALESTINE PEOPLE CAN LIVE IN PEACE....BUT DO THEY WANT THIS THAT IS THE QUESTION....🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Kelloe

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on February 21, 2024, 06:18:55 PMALL ARGUING ABOUT A FUCKING CEASEFIRE IN GAZA 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ARE THESE SILLY CUNTS RIGHT IN THE HEAD  :rav:

VOTE FOR WHAT YA WANT...BUT ISRAEL ARE GONNA KEEP ON GOING TILL HAMAS ARE WIPED OUT 💪💪💪

AND ALL THE HOSTAGES ARE RELEASED 😡😡😡

CONCENTRATE ON THIS COUNTRY YOU UTTER CUNTS AND DO THE JOB YA PAID FOR....YOU ARE LETTING BRITAIN BECOME A 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

:carrick2:

Kippers

Lyndsay Hoyle being speaker means me and my townsfolk dont get a vote.

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on February 22, 2024, 11:42:59 AM
Quote from: Blott on February 22, 2024, 11:32:10 AM

YEAH DISGRACE FOR STICKING UP FOR YERSELF AGAINST TERRORISTS AND TRYING TO BRING THE HOSTAGES BACK....YOU DON'T HALF TALK SOME SHIT LAD....HAMAS NEEDS WIPING OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL....THEN THE PALESTINE PEOPLE CAN LIVE IN PEACE....BUT DO THEY WANT THIS THAT IS THE QUESTION....🙄
And you miss read me. I am very pro Israel, Hamas are getting what they deserve, and the Gazan children what they don't deserve. The use of aid money to build houses and hospitals has been used to build an underground subway, that's appalling. Palestinian people will never live in peace, no one wants them. Every Arab country has kicked them out. I think Kuwait alone kicked out 800,000.

My point was, and is, no country likes their politicians.

Kippers

Face facts, the SNP have caused this. The shouty fuckers saw an opportunity and knew this would happen as no one wants an unconditional ceasefire.

Sooner them cunts are given independence the better.

Blott

Quote from: Kippers on February 22, 2024, 12:42:24 PMFace facts, the SNP have caused this. The shouty fuckers saw an opportunity and knew this would happen as no one wants an unconditional ceasefire.

Sooner them cunts are given independence the better.
they will never vote for independence. Do you know why you will never see a vote no sticker in windows, because the yes group put them through. Talk to normal jocks, I know there are not that many, but they will 7 to 3 say they don't want independence. Me, I would rebuild Hadrian's Wall and make it £100 to pass south, if they want the same going north that's ok by me.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FB-IMG-1708616488866" border="0

SACK THE FUCKING LOT OF THE USELESS CUNTS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on February 22, 2024, 03:45:04 PMWhat's the alternative?

A REVOLUTION 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on February 22, 2024, 03:51:41 PM
Quote from: Blott on February 22, 2024, 03:45:04 PMWhat's the alternative?

A REVELUTION 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
nah, it will be raining and Greggs will be open

rutters

This isn't the fault of anyone but Islamic terrorism.

They are the ones who have threatened our society so much that even the Mother of Parliaments is afraid to upset them.

If you can't name your enemy, you can't defeat it.