Preston v Middlesbrough match thread

Started by erimus74, February 12, 2024, 09:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoggers51

Another great write up Erimus 👍 Excellent again.I think that tonight the team has to go out there and show that they are deserving of playing for our club.Despite the furore and controversy over the Season Card prices we have to get behind the lads.I have bought into Carrick and would like to see him stay and build a team.I'll be there with the other Grandads at Preston and Leicester and we will be shouting "LOUD and PROUD"Going for 2-1 to us .UTMB !!!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Bud Wiser

Not sure why theres no Fry considering it was VDB who was the more shaky of the two on saturday. Not on the bench so must be injured.

No Barlaser - so that alone makes it a stronger line-up than last weekends debacle.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Gingerpig

That is the side i picked at work , fry, Badpasser  & engel had to be out after the shambles saturday

optimistic draw  1-1

realistic 2-1 to them sadly

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FUCK OFF GLOVER YOU SHIT AUSSIE CUNT 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gboro64

Why the fuck is Glover playing and Dieng on the bench

teamboro

Goalkeeper at fault right hand corner beaten shit shot 0-1 here we go again
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Eastcoastred

Glover sleeping again,, no concentration

Gboro64

We finally sign a good keeper after years of shite and Carrick benches him.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FORGOT WHAT I SAID BOTTOM 8.....MAKE THAT BOTTOM 6  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gboro64

We sign Ayling who's no better than Dijksteel
Thomas who's no better than Engel.
Azzaz who's no better than any of our midfielders.

And we don't sign a striker when ours are injured.

teamboro

Gboro64

Quote from: teamboro on February 14, 2024, 08:35:46 PMToothless upfront shit at the back
They are shite but will beat us because we are toothless like you say. 

Eastcoastred

teamboro

Gboro64

teamboro

Quote from: Gboro64 on February 14, 2024, 08:40:49 PM
Quote from: teamboro on February 14, 2024, 08:35:46 PMToothless upfront shit at the back
They are shite but will beat us because we are toothless like you say. 
See shit at the back again

Eastcoastred

Gboro64

Woodman keeping PNE in front. Glover throwing it away

Gingerpig

Silvera is our answer ffs..

Pub player

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THIS IS WHY CURLY TOTS WANTS THE SEASON TICKET MONEY IN EARLY...HE KNOWS WE ARE DROPPING DOWN THE LEAGUE QUICKER THAN A BROKEN FUCKING LIFT  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

On nights & now on my first break, see we lost again, not yet sure how we performed till I see the highlights, gutted

Bud Wiser

Frustrating as fuck when you're by far the better team throughout, with the only shots on target Preston had resulted in a goal that should've been saved and a lucky deflection that fell straight to the feet of their forward after our keeper had already committed himself. Not forgetting a turned down penalty that would've been given to a home side.

Our luck was well & truly out today.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

erimus74

Quote from: Bud Wiser on February 14, 2024, 10:54:47 PMFrustrating as fuck when you're by far the better team throughout, with the only shots on target Preston had resulted in a goal that should've been saved and a lucky deflection that fell straight to the feet of their forward after our keeper had already committed himself. Not forgetting a turned down penalty that would've been given to a home side.

Our luck was well & truly out today.

Seen the highlights, think we've been unfortunate, not seen the penalty incident but the winning goal sums up not only our present form but our season really, their striker couldnt have placed tge ball any better if he chose to pass to the goalscorer with no Boro players in between