Previous topic - Next topic

In With the Lurpak

I have been reading OTR Threads about it all

What a greedy twat Un is  :redcard:

Kids £19 while other clubs charge £6  :winston:

Must think the towns full of mugs

Be thinking he's laughing all way to bank  :supremeleader:

Be lucky if I watch em on firestick next season  :sid:

Even threads OTR wanting Gibbo gone .. people are sick of him now.

RiversideRifle

Didn't see this kid it's a right price rise like
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Thought it was a community club they got a chart OTR showing Boro are the most expensive in the championship !!

In With the Lurpak

AtomicDog

We don't have one, Yvonne Ferguson let's us in the Ra ra door,  she's sound

We'll be there next season . . . Doing gear in the bogs, drinking, smoking, vaping, shouting , swearing, causing loads of chew.

We f**"ing  Love it!

If you see us, buy us a pint
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

TheWalker

18 pages of protest but absolutely nothing from Fred-he won't want to upset Gibbo

borope

The prices are a joke. I still renew despite working shifts and missing quite a few. My son got his despite working away and getting to about 5 games so far. No incentive for us to renew next season.

Gingerpig

They are in for a fkin shock this year !!!!!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

BEEN SAYING ALL SEASON SOMETHING DEFFO NOT RIGHT AT THE CLUB 🙄🙄🙄

THE FANS HAVE BEEN TAKEN FOR A RIDE FOR LONG ENOUGH....WHAT DOES WOODGATE DO TO EARN HIS WAGES 👎👎👎

BAUSOR AND SCOTT ARE A FUCKING JOKE AND GIBBO RUNS THE CLUB LIKE ONE OF HIS COMPANYS NOW.....NEVER GET ANOTHER PENNY OUT OF ME...SHOULD BE DROPPIMG PRICES NOT PUTTING THEM UP THE GREEDY CUNT 😡😡😡

WATCH THE SHIT HIT THE FAN WHEN PRESTON BEAT US AND LEICESTER BATTER US.....THE CLUB IS ON A DOWNWWRD SPIRAL...🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TommyDickfingers

I usually defend the season ticket prices and the Early Bird option but I can't this season.

- We've increased when it's categorically known that Teesside is one of the most deprived areas in the UK
- Not only have we increased but shortened the time to renew at Early Bird prices, only one payday
- We've just sold a player we bought for £1m for at least 6-8m up front with add ons
- Chances are we'll sell Hackney & VDB for large profits in the summer
- Carrick will probably be off to some lower level PL team in the summer
- We've let another important member of the squad leave for an 'undisclosed fee' ..... still money in the bank
- The email sent didn't even bother to thank the fans for their support. I'm not arsed personally but it's piss poor
  PR

Apart from that I think they got it spot on.

Don't think I'll bother renewing, just pick my games and I've been a ST holder for 20yrs plus.

TommyDickfingers

It also appears that the MSF were aware of the impending increases as they were informed of the rationale behind them.

You couldn't make it up. An organisation that is supposed to protect the best interests of the fans, rolls over and has it's tummy tickled.

At least RF are talking about making a stance.

Francks left peg

I do usually try and support things like the prices, but given the current situation, these are eye wateringly expensive.

Smoggers51

The Boro have extended the Early Bird price until 30 th March .

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Francks left peg on February 13, 2024, 08:57:17 AMI do usually try and support things like the prices, but given the current situation, these are eye wateringly expensive.

UTTER FUCKING JOKE OF A CLUB WE ARE BECOMING....WANT THE MONEY IN NOW BEFORE WE FINISH BOTTOM 6 THIS SEASON...🙄😡🙄

FB-IMG-1707835781724" border="0
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redcar Belgrade

£19 for a kid's ticket is a fucking abomination. Young uns will easily find something else to do and the club well be royally fucked in 15-20 years. They are breaking the time-honoured tradition of dads (and mams) taking their kids who then take their kids etc.

Francks left peg

The hike will make the club an extra 375k apparently. Probably peanuts in the grand scheme of things

Gingerpig

Quote from: borope on February 13, 2024, 03:43:34 PMWell done to Rob Nichols 👏🏽 🙄

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/2024/february/13/Early-Bird-Season-Ticket-Deadline-Extended/

Put out By Ferguson  without a fucking doubt , not a mention of ther other bunch of fkin tards , arselickers & freebie leeches

Gingerpig

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/renewal-announcement-30th-march-deadline.55423/page-4

Last line of post 79, sums up the egotistical wanker & fregusons relationship , they both cover each arses !!!!

Bud Wiser

Quote from: borope on February 13, 2024, 03:43:34 PMWell done to Rob Nichols 👏🏽 🙄

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/2024/february/13/Early-Bird-Season-Ticket-Deadline-Extended/

How can anyone praise that tit? The club have sensed the outrage on all social media platforms yet chose to credit their chief sycophant.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Ollyboro

I reckon the first question to be asked at Fred's much heralded forthcoming Q&A with Steve Gibson will be,"Fred, how come you're such a cunt?"

RiversideRifle

If Rob has sorted the extra deadline then fair play to him
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on February 13, 2024, 06:26:05 PMIf Rob has sorted the extra deadline then fair play to him

HE SORTED FUCK ALL THE BIG SCRUFFY CUNT.....IT'S BEEN ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA THE LAST 24 HOURS AND CURLY TOTS HAS REALISED HE'S FUCKED UP BIG STYLE THE LITTLE SHORT ARSED WANKER 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Any decent fan rep would have said to them hold on were in a poor area up here there are a good number of premier league clubs with season ticket deals a lot cheaper than what you are asking people to pay what's with a the greed what you ripping the fans off for .. That's what  a proper Boro lad would be saying ..

All west has done is prolong the misery for lots of fans.

greedy twat won't be getting a button out of me again :redcard:  :winston:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on February 13, 2024, 06:55:14 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on February 13, 2024, 06:26:05 PMIf Rob has sorted the extra deadline then fair play to him

HE SORTED FUCK ALL THE BIG SCRUFFY CUNT.....IT'S BEEN ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA THE LAST 24 HOURS AND CURLY TOTS HAS REALISED HE'S FUCKED UP BIG STYLE THE LITTLE SHORT ARSED WANKER 😡😡😡

100%  :charles:  :charles:  :charles:  :klippety: