BACK NICE AND REFRESHED....

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, February 11, 2024, 09:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

TerryCochranesSocks

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on February 12, 2024, 11:07:16 AMWelcome back fella

:bigjack

I'M GOING BACK SOON....THINK I'VE FELL IN LOVE 😍😍😍 FACE TIME HER EVERY DAY 👍👅👍🥰
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

Life's too short for regrets chief, follow your heart.

tunstall

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on February 12, 2024, 11:20:41 AMLife's too short for regrets chief, follow your heart.

It's a pulsing organ he's following....but it isn't his heart....

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on February 12, 2024, 01:29:53 PM
Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on February 12, 2024, 11:20:41 AMLife's too short for regrets chief, follow your heart.

It's a pulsing organ he's following....but it isn't his heart....

NO ORGAN ON HER KIDDA 😁

SHE HAS THE BEST LOOKING PUSSY AND THE SWEETEST PUSSY IVE EVER TASTED 😍 😋😍👅👅👅

Screenshot-20240212-155855-Gallery" border="0
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Lids this is a question that will be on many minds on here with this story ?

Where and how did you meet her ?

Don't mean to be blunt : when you went over was she working in a shop or pulling pints in a bar what happened what's her story fella ?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 12, 2024, 05:37:28 PMLids this is a question that will be on many minds on here with this story ?

Where and how did you meet her ?

Don't mean to be blunt : when you went over was she working in a shop or pulling pints in a bar what happened what's her story fella ?

SHE WAS WORKING IN A BAR WHEN I MET HER 6 MONTHS AGO....SHE HATES THAT LIFE...HAS A 18 YEAR OLD SON AND 22 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER ...SHE IS 42....SHE HAS A HEART ❤️ OF GOLD....SHE HAS GONE BANK UP TO NORTH OF BANGKOK WHILE IM BACK HOME TO BE WITH HER FAMILY...SHE HAS HER OWN HOUSE AND CAR AND HER DAUGHTER AND SON LIVE THERE....YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE THAI CULTURE TO UNDERSTAND...IF I COULD BE WITH HER NOW I WOULD BE...BUT MY PRIORITY IS WITH MY FAMILY....SPOKE TO HER EARLIER ON FACE TIME...LOVE HER TO BITS AND BREAKS MY HEART THAT I AM NOT NEXT TO HER NOW 😭😭😭

Screenshot-20240212-174033-Gallery" border="0
Screenshot-20240212-173932-Gallery" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://nonprofitlight.com/ny/new-york/gatestone-institute'>gatestone institute</a>

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

OK That's fair enough fella .. not being a nosey cunt tell me to fuck off any time when you say working in a bar you talking about behind the bar pulling the beers yes  :cheers:

I Don't know you from Adam Lids, Suppose like everyone on here we hope it's good times all round for you both Lids  :cheers:  :cheers:

On the same token nothing wrong in saying keep ye head screwed on as well.  :cheers:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 12, 2024, 06:00:31 PMOK That's fair enough fella .. not being a nosey cunt tell me to fuck off any time when you say working in a bar you talking about behind the bar pulling the beers yes  :cheers:

I Don't know you from Adam Lids, Suppose like everyone on here we hope it's good times all round for you both Lids  :cheers:  :cheers:

On the same token nothing wrong in saying keep ye head screwed on as well.  :cheers:

FIRST WENT TO THAILAND 🇹🇭 25 YEARS AGO KIDDA 👍 I KNOW EVERY SCAM IN THE BOOK OVER THERE 👍

PLUS I'M THAT TIGHT MY SHOES 👞 SQUEAK 😉
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

borope

Nice one Lids. And your hair looks better short than with the comb over.  :alf:

My sons over there now touring. Had a couple of days in Bangkok now hes in Krabi.