BUT NEWWY

Started by BoroRedKen, February 07, 2024, 11:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

"Tasteless, inappropriate, offensive.. but also in the abstract.. making it not as offensive.

I think this has been elevated to such a level because folks WANT to be offended.. then they can be seen to act and get a good old pat on the back from their internet friends.

We see this sort of thing EVERYWHERE on social media.. the outrage, the pile on, the gang of good and then the resolution.

Maybe a club statement? Maybe the hype gets so big and so public that we end up with a sacrificial lamb.. somebody held up as the 'peadophile chanter' - they lose their job and the baying masses are appeased for the short term. In the long term.. stricter punishments, harsher guidelines and rules WE NEED TO BE RULED!!

It is annoying that there are much larger issues at hand that folks do not understand and cannot comprehend so.. they just fall by the side. Name calling, hurtful name calling..
"

You have done that to here and me.

No outrage from you about me branded a racist by yourself and forum members despite the law being unable to find or prove ANY racial stuff from me.

The police have monitored me for 2 years now. All because people like you bandied the racist trope about here.

The forum you frequent used a thread about the passing of my wife to brand me a racist and unworthy of "condolences".
Why wont posters like you speak out about that?

You and cohorts calling me racist cost me everything. But Fmttm are more concerned about "peado" chants?

This is how bad "society" has become over 1 word OFFENSE.

Dont call us peados because we are not.

But call that guy a racist and ruin his life and lets all cheer that.

rutters

Show me a modern-day Labour supporter and I'll show you a hypocrite.

Bring back Tony Benn :bigjack

AtomicDog

Quote from: rutters on February 07, 2024, 12:04:39 PMShow me a modern-day Labour supporter and I'll show you a hypocrite.

There's one on the front on Fred's latest comic . . .

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Kelloe

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on February 07, 2024, 11:23:27 AM"Tasteless, inappropriate, offensive.. but also in the abstract.. making it not as offensive.

I think this has been elevated to such a level because folks WANT to be offended.. then they can be seen to act and get a good old pat on the back from their internet friends.

We see this sort of thing EVERYWHERE on social media.. the outrage, the pile on, the gang of good and then the resolution.

Maybe a club statement? Maybe the hype gets so big and so public that we end up with a sacrificial lamb.. somebody held up as the 'peadophile chanter' - they lose their job and the baying masses are appeased for the short term. In the long term.. stricter punishments, harsher guidelines and rules WE NEED TO BE RULED!!

It is annoying that there are much larger issues at hand that folks do not understand and cannot comprehend so.. they just fall by the side. Name calling, hurtful name calling..
"

You have done that to here and me.

No outrage from you about me branded a racist by yourself and forum members despite the law being unable to find or prove ANY racial stuff from me.

The police have monitored me for 2 years now. All because people like you bandied the racist trope about here.

The forum you frequent used a thread about the passing of my wife to brand me a racist and unworthy of "condolences".
Why wont posters like you speak out about that?

You and cohorts calling me racist cost me everything. But Fmttm are more concerned about "peado" chants?

This is how bad "society" has become over 1 word OFFENSE.

Dont call us peados because we are not.

But call that guy a racist and ruin his life and lets all cheer that.

:carrick2:

erimus74

Greg Wallace is getting in the neck now, no doubt a 100 replies from perfect people in life & the usual comment to make it more realistic, I know someone who knows him & say he's a so & so, 😉

Blott

Quote from: rutters on February 07, 2024, 12:04:39 PMShow me a modern-day Labour supporter and I'll show you a hypocrite.

me.  You are ST and I claim my tenner.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on February 07, 2024, 02:15:24 PM

No chance, ST, doesnt exsist, a board character that is brought out of the cupboard every so often to generate clicks & traffic

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on February 07, 2024, 03:10:14 PM
Quote from: Blott on February 07, 2024, 02:15:24 PM

No chance, ST, doesnt exsist, a board character that is brought out of the cupboard every so often to generate clicks & traffic
agreed

AtomicDog

I'm SmallTime . . .

And so are my teeth!
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Nosmo-King

Newy is one prized prat. Lists endless names as potential signings - very, very few are credible.Another poster that is a complete and utter waste of space - and that's some achievement with so many worthy candidates on there to be challengers............

BoroRedKen

Here is a shock!

I actually "get" what he is saying on this subject.

My issue is the "hypocrisy" of his words.

He was quick to join in the pile on on me with the cop investigation.

In With the Lurpak

I stopped trying to work out how the hard core bore me Antifa type minds work ages ago Kenny.

All comes to all Vermin sums em up in a nut shell  :cheers: 

Nosmo-King

See the village idiot has resurfaced- Randy Grandad. What a waste of space he is with such thought provoking threads like - What are you having for your tea? And then his stupid sign off lines from the 80's.......

Irritant of the highest order!