Anyone struggling with this virus

Started by erimus74, February 06, 2024, 09:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Shivers, weakness, aching joints, headaches, constant cough from moring till night

Had it now for weeks & no closer to ridding it than I was in the middle of January

Read they're callling it the 100 day cough

Seem to be okish during the day but soon as the sun goes down I feel awful

Nothing I take is touching it

AtomicDog

I was the same last November, had it for about 4 weeks, dunno how many bottles of cough medicine I supped, did nothing Erimus.
Exactly symptoms you've described.
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

AtomicDog

Yeah Rich lot of it going about.
Get well soon chaps
🐾

RiversideRifle

Done a covid test boys? Hope yer all well men 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
UTB

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on February 06, 2024, 09:41:32 PMI was the same last November, had it for about 4 weeks, dunno how many bottles of cough medicine I supped, did nothing Erimus.
Exactly symptoms you've described.

Not very good then Atomic, sounds as though time not medicine will shift it, how long is that is anyones guess

Blott

Day 5 for me, head bouncing, throat as if I have eaten razor blades nothing is moving it.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on February 07, 2024, 10:44:32 AMDay 5 for me, head bouncing, throat as if I have eaten razor blades nothing is moving it.

Yep, thats how im feeling Blotty lad,

RaZor Ramon

Quote from: erimus74 on February 06, 2024, 09:35:35 PMShivers, weakness, aching joints, headaches, constant cough from moring till night

Had it now for weeks & no closer to ridding it than I was in the middle of January

Read they're callling it the 100 day cough

Seem to be okish during the day but soon as the sun goes down I feel awful

Nothing I take is touching it
Been twatted with it this morning, feel brutal.

Johnny Thunder

I had it early/mid January. Over it now but still got the cough.

I blame the jab.

erimus74

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on February 07, 2024, 01:01:42 PMI had it early/mid January. Over it now but still got the cough.

I blame the jab.

Me too mate

RiversideRifle

I had a chronic headache muscle fatigue and felt really nautious Monday morning.

Mind I had been on a 4 day bender like  :rudi:
UTB

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: RiversideRifle on February 06, 2024, 10:04:32 PMDone a covid test boys? Hope yer all well men 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

:youfuckinserious:

TerryCochranesSocks

Had it for a week before my immune system killed it.
Unvaccinated

:buck:

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on February 07, 2024, 01:18:32 PMHad it for a week before my immune system killed it.
Unvaccinated

:buck:

congrats. I will keep my niece who was in a coma for 6 weeks well out of your way. Thanks for thinking of her COVID issue.

I wonder if Tim Carey wore one with his Mask. 

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on February 07, 2024, 02:13:30 PMcongrats. I will keep my niece who was in a coma for 6 weeks well out of your way. Thanks for thinking of her COVID issue.

I wonder if Tim Carey wore one with his Mask. 

Sorry about your niece fella but what the fuck are you on about? "Thanks for thinking of her COVID issue"?

Why would I think of her at all, I didn't know she existed until 2 minutes ago.

Blott

Your evidently pride in being Unvaccinated.

It effects everyone you meet.

Do you think children should get Polio or MNR vaccinations?

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on February 07, 2024, 03:40:46 PMYour evidently pride in being Unvaccinated.

My being unvaccinated against Covid effects (sic) everyone I meet?
How so?

The vaccine didn't stop you getting Covid and didn't stop you transferring Covid - all now known and proven. So just because you were convinced by the single biggest con trick ever played on humanity and I wasn't, you now want to suggest that I'm somehow responsible for your niece being in a coma?

Get fucked.

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on February 07, 2024, 03:44:45 PM
Quote from: Blott on February 07, 2024, 03:40:46 PMYour evidently pride in being Unvaccinated.

My being unvaccinated against Covid effects (sic) everyone I meet?
How so?

The vaccine didn't stop you getting Covid and didn't stop you transferring Covid - all now known and proven. So just because you were convinced by the single biggest con trick ever played on humanity and I wasn't, you now want to suggest that I'm somehow responsible for your niece being in a coma?

Get fucked.

You lost the argument then.

At no way did I say YOU was responsible. I do think people/ children who do not get vaccinated against COVID, MNR, Polio are putting others at risk.

Have a nice day.

Incidentally I had COVID before I was inoculated, never since.

TerryCochranesSocks

More nonsensical drivel.

"I do think people/ children who do not get vaccinated against COVID are putting others at risk."

Then you're a fucking idiot.

If the vaccine works, it works. If it doesn't stop you getting it and transferring it then it's not a vaccine. It's something else and people are starting to understand that it's not something good.

Your logic -
It's raining so you put up an umbrella but because I don't put my umbrella up, you're still going to get wet.

Fucking loon.

In With the Lurpak

Blotty  :diego: Did you used to Bang a pan in the street at 8 clock every Thursday  :rudi:  :rav:

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on February 07, 2024, 04:11:51 PMMore nonsensical drivel.

"I do think people/ children who do not get vaccinated against COVID are putting others at risk."

Then you're a fucking idiot.

If the vaccine works, it works. If it doesn't stop you getting it and transferring it then it's not a vaccine. It's something else and people are starting to understand that it's not something good.

Your logic -
It's raining so you put up an umbrella but because I don't put my umbrella up, you're still going to get wet.

Fucking loon.

shakespeare must be shaking in his grave.

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 07, 2024, 04:37:20 PMBlotty  :diego: Did you used to Bang a pan in the street at 8 clock every Thursday  :rudi:  :rav:

my wife did, do you have a problem with that?

AtomicDog

I bang tubs . . .

Pans are for cymbals . . .

erimus74