JUST WATCHED ROBOT STARMER

Started by BoroRedKen, February 06, 2024, 07:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Yapping on about Labours "Anti-racist" laws etc.

Just 1 question.

Where are these jobs that pay is based on race?
Where are these jobs that black people get paid less than white people doing the same jobs?

Do we not have a legal minimum wage for legal work?
I cannot think of 1 job (legal working) where a black person and a white person are paid differently based on race.
Binmen? Posties? Amazon workers? Driving instructor? Asda shelf filler? Librarian? Bank worker?

BoroRedKen

Can you imagine the meltdown if some company was revealed to be paying black employees less than white employees?

This is 1 "argument" within "racism" that i refuse to believe.

No company, legal all above board company, would dare do that.

Ridiculous argument.

Rentokil

For a start those job adverts for no white people should be fucked off straight away, how the fuck those are legal anyway boggles my mind.

Francks left peg

Quote from: Rentokil on February 06, 2024, 08:00:32 AMFor a start those job adverts for no white people should be fucked off straight away, how the fuck those are legal anyway boggles my mind.

I agree with this 100%

Francks left peg

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on February 06, 2024, 07:15:21 AMYapping on about Labours "Anti-racist" laws etc.

Just 1 question.

Where are these jobs that pay is based on race?
Where are these jobs that black people get paid less than white people doing the same jobs?

Do we not have a legal minimum wage for legal work?
I cannot think of 1 job (legal working) where a black person and a white person are paid differently based on race.
Binmen? Posties? Amazon workers? Driving instructor? Asda shelf filler? Librarian? Bank worker?

I don't know for certain, Kenny, however, in those jobs with no pay progression structure where it's done on the bosses favourites and through a dodgy appraisal process,is no doubt a bad idea however that discriminates against everyone who doesn't agree or get om with the boss. No just black white gay or transgender

rutters

This isn't about 'equality per se, it's about power and money (as usual)

It's illegal to pay inequitably so RadFems invented 'work of equal value'. It's why Birmingham Council went bust but no-one was allowed to ask 'why didn't the women just apply for the better paid jobs?'

This contrived, mythical Gender Pay Pay was then twisted to imply 'institutional misogyny' so the RadFems successfully negotiated more powerful positions on committees and boards via quotas and  diversity targets, replacing better qualified and equitable existing members.

Now Labour are thinking we'll do it for black people now...next LGBT+.

The upshot being that anyone unfortunate enough to be white and male, contemplating voting Labour, is a fool.