King Charles

Started by Ravishing Rick Rude, February 05, 2024, 06:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F3 canine servicer

Should he have ever acccepted his right to the throne?

He has just been diagnosed with cancer (what type is not confirmed), although he's just been treated for enlarged prostate, but apparently it's not prostate cancer.

Bearing in mind the absolute cost to the public of staging the ceremony and associated events, and his age at coronation, it was obvious he wasn't going to be king for too great a time!

Personally, I never agreed with him taking the role for that very reason!

In With the Lurpak

Terrible disease would not wish it on anyone . Old Charlie Boy has had a pretty good life all the same ain't he, he will get all the best treatment available , On a side note Feb 21 : The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall have received Covid-19 vaccinations, Clarence House has said. 

Not saying it's connected but if I was a betting man .. yes I am a betting man.

Steboro

Just read this ☹️

Fuck cancer

RiversideRifle

Was told on Friday night that he was terminal hopefully it's just a rumour like
UTB

Steboro

King Billy will soon be on the wall

erimus74

Best wishes Charles, hopefully he comes through it the best he can & a few more healthy years on the throne

Totally agree with F3 Canine, 70 plus is far to old to take on the responsibility of being named King

Johnny Thunder

Awful news. Awful disease.

BoroRedKen

Look at Biden and Trump. Both in their 70's. Granted only 1 of them "acts" like a 70 odd year old.

Horrible disease.

My mind jumps straight to Minge and Ebby.
We lost 2 good blokes because of this bastard of a disease.

I hope they have caught the Kings early enough.

Northallerton_Boro

Smoggers51

Hopefully if the Cancer was caught in time Charles will make a good recovery.With the advances in medicine today survival rates are getting better.I was stage 2/3 and after a bit of Bowel Removal and chemo I'm making a good recovery.Let's hope he pulls through ,

Ollyboro

The Keeper Of The Royal Privy And Guardian Of His Majesty's Majestic Stools - Good morning your Majesty. May one enquire as to how the royal arsehole is doing this morning?

King Charles - He's alright. He's still keeping his head down after the unpleasant Virginia Giuffre business.

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on February 06, 2024, 10:36:16 AMHopefully if the Cancer was caught in time Charles will make a good recovery.With the advances in medicine today survival rates are getting better.I was stage 2/3 and after a bit of Bowel Removal and chemo I'm making a good recovery.Let's hope he pulls through ,

Best wishes Smoggers51