Its happening now

Started by In With the Lurpak, February 04, 2024, 07:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

In With the Lurpak

See what they do when someone goes against the grain

https://twitter.com/iLoveJaneAdams/status/1753946167766048990

Joe Biden & Co are going to be bent double in horror when this interview goes out .

I really can not wait  for this . :klippety:

Blott

To be fair to you I admire anyone who backs such a media free, corruption free, free elections, perfect morals and generally decent as Putinville is. All they need to do now is improve on the putty in window frames.

TerryCochranesSocks

Isn't Putin dead again?

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on February 04, 2024, 04:03:22 PMTo be fair to you I admire anyone who backs such a media free, corruption free, free elections, perfect morals and generally decent as Putinville is. All they need to do now is improve on the putty in window frames.

😁

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on February 05, 2024, 11:35:33 AMIsn't Putin dead again?

Info I have so far from Nick Small is the real Putin died ages ago of terminal lung cancer with a brain tumour that popped cos he has been poisoned with lethal amounts of ionizing radiation while he was suffering from Ebloa , leukaemia, monkey pox ..and blue waffle

This guy below who's getting interview now has got to be one of the 17 Putin doubles currently on the books for various gigs

https://twitter.com/squatsons/status/1754521658944037079

Rentokil

Quote from: Blott on February 04, 2024, 04:03:22 PMTo be fair to you I admire anyone who backs such a media free, corruption free, free elections, perfect morals and generally decent as Putinville is. All they need to do now is improve on the putty in window frames.

Fucking hell, i pity anyone who thinks that we in the West live in a democratic, corruption free and a society with good morals and decency.
 :sid:

Billybalfour1

Hope  both the fascist cunts get done 👍

TerryCochranesSocks

RiversideRifle

Good find this crockerz be interesting to hear what the craic is
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on February 06, 2024, 07:24:46 PMGood find this crockerz be interesting to hear what the craic is

Don't know but he has some balls. They jailed Assange for less Id say , And tried to kill him . they still want him sent to USA to serve 170 Years jail for what he done.

As for Tucker Id make sure I kept the really really juicy bits as a back up because these lunatics in charge of us all will soon Epstein Mr Carlson .

Always have something in reserve when you take on the lunatics who control the planet.

Wee_Willie

Being close to devil you know is not a bad strategy

AtomicDog

That's the one I wanted to see Crocky Lad . . .

F***ing wounded Lad, didn't tape it by any chance did ya?

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

This interview is being put on twitter and Carlson's web page at 11 pm tonight . Im fucking

knackerd tonight ill probably be asleep  :monkeyman4: 

Loads of shit going on the leftys shit sacks in USA are in full nuclear meltdown mode too  much to post on here.

And Tuckers been put on a hit list marked for death by all accounts. seen this reported numerous accounts last day or so since he done interview.

How the vile left work . If they cant beat you or shut you up they send death threats

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/1755370224428228974

In With the Lurpak

And just look at the sheer evilness of this sick bitch pure unadulterated EVIL .. She has the blood of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians most of who never even wanted to fight on her hands.

Seriously these are the utter cunts behind it all and are now shitting bricks at what is going to be said tonight.

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1755685671078130002

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 06, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on February 06, 2024, 07:24:46 PMGood find this crockerz be interesting to hear what the craic is

Don't know but he has some balls. They jailed Assange for less Id say , And tried to kill him . they still want him sent to USA to serve 170 Years jail for what he done.

As for Tucker Id make sure I kept the really really juicy bits as a back up because these lunatics in charge of us all will soon Epstein Mr Carlson .

Always have something in reserve when you take on the lunatics who control the planet.
I utterly despise Assange, I am the opposite of an aged warrior but he is evil, I would quite happily .... Better stop there.

In With the Lurpak

Only seen snippets of this interview, people saying Vlad spent a lot of it trying to explain Russia's history and way of life. maybe they will do another one soon. Bits I seen he knows the CIA bust that Nordstream gas line , He knows when they had a peace deal worked out ages ago the fat oaf Boris Johnson flew over to tell that little turd Zelensky to pull out the deal and keep fighting .

Fat Greasy OAF Literally dripping in the blood of hundreds of thousands of people  :redcard:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 09, 2024, 04:38:24 PMOnly seen snippets of this interview, people saying Vlad spent a lot of it trying to explain Russia's history and way of life. maybe they will do another one soon. Bits I seen he knows the CIA bust that Nordstream gas line , He knows when they had a peace deal worked out ages ago the fat oaf Boris Johnson flew over to tell that little turd Zelensky to pull out the deal and keep fighting .

Fat Greasy OAF Literally dripping in the blood of hundreds of thousands of people  :redcard:

Needs to be taken with a tablespoon of salt like but Boris Johnson is a bit of a useless cunt like I doubt putin or Zelenskyy would listen to the podgy cunt
UTB

In With the Lurpak

America sent the fat sack of shite straight over to put the spanner in the works. could have all been over years ago .

RiversideRifle

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 09, 2024, 04:45:12 PMAmerica sent the fat sack of shite straight over to put the spanner in the works. could have all been over years ago .

It won't be over anytime soon.

Not till baddad says so anyhoo  :rudi:
UTB

Blott

It has to one of the most pointless wars of all time. Why do it? What's going to happen, the Ukraine will join NATO, where is the win for Putin?

Before these unnecessary deaths the world thought Russia was strong militarily, what happened he had to free prisoners to fight, losing a sea war to a country that doesn't have a navy.

Lurpack can scream black and blue, call anyone who disagreed with him any name he wants. It is all pointless and civilians are the ones on both sides who lose.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on February 09, 2024, 05:46:50 PMIt has to one of the most pointless wars of all time. Why do it? What's going to happen, the Ukraine will join NATO, where is the win for Putin?

Before these unnecessary deaths the world thought Russia was strong militarily, what happened he had to free prisoners to fight, losing a sea war to a country that doesn't have a navy.

Lurpack can scream black and blue, call anyone who disagreed with him any name he wants. It is all pointless and civilians are the ones on both sides who lose.

Like I said Blotty know it all .. Your man Biden & Johnson Killed nearly half a million

https://twitter.com/ajmspain/status/1753794585740915010

Blott

Biden isn't my man, I live in the UK. I would vote for him if I was in the USA as I would be Democrat. Some people in this country voted for Johnson.

Are you saying Putin is not responsible?

AtomicDog

I blame Nick Small . . .
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Ollyboro

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 09, 2024, 04:38:24 PMOnly seen snippets of this interview, people saying Vlad spent a lot of it trying to explain Russia's history and way of life. maybe they will do another one soon. Bits I seen he knows the CIA bust that Nordstream gas line , He knows when they had a peace deal worked out ages ago the fat oaf Boris Johnson flew over to tell that little turd Zelensky to pull out the deal and keep fighting .

Sorry to go off topic, but you can see why Johnson was so popular at Eton. For female starved boarders, someone who could provide a tit wank and fit a cock in his belly button must have gone down a fucking storm.