Boro v Sunderland match thread

Started by erimus74, February 02, 2024, 10:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

Fuck the horrid gits ...have a disinfectant bath & don't let them bump into you

then torture em down docky rd when we dick em ......cmon yer fckers

Ollyboro

To the tune of the chorus of Coward Of The County.....

I promised me mam not to be a Mackem fan
Who bend down for Geordies when they can
They're so fucking weak
They opened up their cheeks
Gave up their bars and a stand
They're so fucking shit
Mackem fans...

Blott

It's the first time I have been called a pretentious tit. I feel quite proud.

Nosmo-King

Having a quick look at their board - immaturity personified. Take away how hard they are, Boro mutants and how our crowd size is somewhat pathetic - then they've bugger all to offer re decent posts. Pathetic truly pathetic.

I hope those seeking trouble are well catered for!!!

AtomicDog

Think it'll be a boring game Erimus

10-0

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on February 04, 2024, 08:53:48 AMThink it'll be a boring game Erimus

10-0

🐾

Haha, be happy with a boring 1-0 Atomic, but ecstatic with 10

Johnny Thunder

erimus74

Silvera on the bench but no McGree

Eastcoastred

Decent first half,, but Hackney finishing is way of the mark,,

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

erimus74

Think Forss & Greenwood going off played in to Sunderlands hands

In With the Lurpak

Brought them 3 subs on and fucking collapsed like a house of cards !!

Silvera dog shit weak as piss , Coburn like a cart horse , as for the other sub did he get a kick of the ball.

And glover  :rav:  :redcard:

Eastcoastred

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 04, 2024, 02:08:00 PMBrought them 3 subs on and fucking collapsed like a house of cards !!

Silvera dog shit weak as piss , Coburn like a cart horse , as for the other sub did he get a kick of the ball.

And glover  :rav:  :redcard:

I agree with every thing you said Crocky,,

Gingerpig

You can only play patched up sides for so long ...we have now had half a season of it , how Beale  can go on tv & say they deserved more is a fkin bullshitter of the highest order . Injuries have killed us this year , but if we are nr the playoffs with a fit squad  nr season end we will fuck a few over .......with a fit full squad !

erimus74

Quote from: Gingerpig on February 04, 2024, 02:38:01 PMYou can only play patched up sides for so long ...we have now had half a season of it , how Beale  can go on tv & say they deserved more is a fkin bullshitter of the highest order . Injuries have killed us this year , but if we are nr the playoffs with a fit squad  nr season end we will fuck a few over .......with a fit full squad !

If we don't get anymore injuries, which I'm not confident given the season we've had with players going missing for months, not weeks

erimus74

We were so on top until the subs were made, in hindsight just store up the defence & midfield, strangle the game, see out the win, Coburn is slow & not fit, Silvera as mentioned, a big gamble putting those two on

That for me is the reason Michael Carrick will still be here next season & not at a PL team, i'm not knocking him , hope he stays longer but he doesn't seem to think outside of his test & trusted playing system

erimus74

Glovers done well for us since deputising for Dieng, today he dropped a clanger, as will do any keeper, remember Schwarzer in the cup final v Bolton, even the best have it in them

erimus74

I like Engel, thought he was unlucky to make way today, Thomas, our 115th loanee & 1011th registered player to make his debut & nearly made a spectacular debut scoring an OG

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on February 04, 2024, 02:02:12 PMThink Forss & Greenwood going off played in to Sunderlands hands
they were injured.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on February 04, 2024, 03:15:41 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on February 04, 2024, 02:02:12 PMThink Forss & Greenwood going off played in to Sunderlands hands
they were injured.

I know they were thats the reason they went off, Greenwood pulled up when chasing a long ball from Ayling, the subs made a big difference to us & gave Sunderland a lot more time to play the ball around

Blott

2 upper championship sides cancelling each other out.

Blott

Quote from: Blott on February 04, 2024, 03:36:56 PM2 upper championship sides cancelling each other out.
I thought they were half decent. A point was fair enough.

Was it a penalty? It's down the other side to me and could not see.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on February 04, 2024, 03:48:36 PM
Quote from: Blott on February 04, 2024, 03:36:56 PM2 upper championship sides cancelling each other out.
I thought they were half decent. A point was fair enough.

Was it a penalty? It's down the other side to me and could not see.

I would have been disappointed if we had given away a penalty like that

erimus74

Do we offer Ayling a contract?

For me he's done well in his appearances so far