Acid attack in London

Started by Gingerpig, February 01, 2024, 08:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

Not a hint of a mention OTR, leave it at that !!!!! :ponder:

This country is now seen as so weak ,  intimidated MP's resigning, Starmer wanting  votes from anywhere,   weak politicians , weak civil servants ,   turned down for asylum twice ,,,granted 3rd time ..........we are oficially buggered

erimus74

Question, if we're scum for voting how we see fit, then what would you call that animal that inflicted such a horrific cowardly attack on that poor family?

In With the Lurpak

You have to call him " a person with mental illness " Erimus  :diego:

That's the official line  :wankers:  :winston: 

Gboro64

Strange how they are so selective on what they comment on. Quick to lambast anything remotely right wing whilst ignoring the evils of anything left wing or or carried out by immigrants

Gingerpig

Ti's my point ......buggered because level-headed people ARE NOT  allowed  a voice...
Because  they  are  racists

AtomicDog

Said on the telly "Arrived in the back of a lorry from Afghanistan in 2017"

Does anyone know if it was an electric one?
cos I missed that bit, someone at the door.

Do they go that far as  Jimmy my neighbour only got as far as Leighton buzzard in his, before it conked out.
Where's Afghanistan is it past Sidcup, do lorries have seats in the back?

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Nosmo-King

When he is caught( he hasn't been yet??!!) just deport the fucker the piece of shit isn't worth trying and being put up at his Majesty's pleasure. SHOW SOME BALLS!

BoroRedKen

If it was white Billy Smith from Boro OTR would be all over it with slurs like "right wing racist" etc.

Not a single mention for Mark Freer MP.

The lawyers who got this creature asylum after 2 failed applications and knowing this cretin was a convicted sex offender need disbarring.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Nosmo-King on February 02, 2024, 12:32:31 AMWhen he is caught( he hasn't been yet??!!) just deport the fucker the piece of shit isn't worth trying and being put up at his Majesty's pleasure. SHOW SOME BALLS!

This does not work. They have been deported in the past and returned within weeks. they return because of these things going on below.

https://twitter.com/Raymond82310289/status/1753162185230913570

The particular vile animal in this thread had already been done for rape he was not deported . next time you all vote remember Lib/Labour/Con they will all do the same they will  all be borrowing

billions to put these @*^%$%^&&%$$$£5 :wankers:  :wankers:  :wankers: up in nice hotels while the rest of us can go fuck our selves .

That's it this is your main voting options .

Wee_Willie

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 02, 2024, 07:06:35 AM
Quote from: Nosmo-King on February 02, 2024, 12:32:31 AMWhen he is caught( he hasn't been yet??!!) just deport the fucker the piece of shit isn't worth trying and being put up at his Majesty's pleasure. SHOW SOME BALLS!

This does not work. They have been deported in the past and returned within weeks. they return because of these things going on below.

https://twitter.com/Raymond82310289/status/1753162185230913570

The particular vile animal in this thread had already been done for rape he was not deported . next time you all vote remember Lib/Labour/Con they will all do the same they will  all be borrowing

billions to put these @*^%$%^&&%$$$£5 :wankers:  :wankers:  :wankers: up in nice hotels while the rest of us can go fuck our selves .

That's it this is your main voting options .
I've never begrudged paying tax more now than anytime in my life. It's funding a system that is completely broken and riddled with incompetence, zero accountability and without any fear of consequences.

NHS waiting lists when you need a simple procedure
Roads are shit
BBC is shit
Everything is now shit that is linked to the public sector

In With the Lurpak

Some one started a thread OTR on this topic.

We all know sooner rather than later it will be deleted from the board along with the thread starter.

Unless they can blame it on Brexit or the Tories

Because Labour have never allowed in millions of immigrants willy nilly have they .. no tony Blair didn't do out like that .

John Trebor

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 02, 2024, 09:28:50 AMSome one started a thread OTR on this topic.

We all know sooner rather than later it will be deleted from the board along with the thread starter.

Because Labour have never allowed in millions of immigrants willy nilly have they .. no tony Blair didn't do out like that .
Tories are being blamed.

In With the Lurpak

Gingerpig

Quote from: John Trebor on February 02, 2024, 09:44:48 AM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on February 02, 2024, 09:28:50 AMSome one started a thread OTR on this topic.

Tories are being blamed.

As ever,  :wankers:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: John Trebor on February 02, 2024, 09:44:48 AM

Tories are being blamed.

Tories should be blamed, they have openly facilitated the invasion of this land by illegals. All the liberals that support these savages coming to our shores, not knowing their backgrounds, have blood on their hands.

The main stream media, saying he is from Newcastle, like he is a homegrown Geordie ffs  :diego:

This country has truly turned to shit, and in 50yrs time, we'll be under sharia law. I just hope we have a tipping point, and the people reject it, and we get a hold of this nonsense and treat it like such.

Had to login and speak up on this  :rudi:

Ollyboro

Surprised a sex offender would  get a good reference from a priest....

borope

Usual replies off 1finny and JVM.

In With the Lurpak

Some well know faces within the entertainment industry are now saying it's  time to group together and sort all this out it can't go on it's gone to far .. :diego:

for me that time was 25 years ago the horse has well bolted from the stable . They pouring Acids in our kids faces and you know what apart from initial outrage come tomorrow no one apart from the victims and
the family will give a shiny shit about it .

Ill keep saying it if Nick Griffin and the BNP were in Power the past 30 years this would not be happening full stop.

Keep on voting Lib Labour Con

borope

1finny starting to get it now after saying'

"There are 000's of attacks daily by men on women and the one that grabs the attention is about an asylum seeker.The bandwagon rolls and he will become a poster boy for a strong right wing reaction".

AtomicDog

Another faceless sh*thouse Mr Pe

Kelloe

Quote from: borope on February 02, 2024, 01:04:50 PMUsual replies off 1finny and JVM.

JVM -

''nothing being said about the South London cross-bow stalker - the lad , shot dead by police''

:unbelievable:  :vyvyan:

Hound

Quote from: Kelloe on February 02, 2024, 01:36:32 PM
Quote from: borope on February 02, 2024, 01:04:50 PMUsual replies off 1finny and JVM.

JVM -

''nothing being said about the South London cross-bow stalker - the lad , shot dead by police''

:unbelievable:  :vyvyan:
Theyre probably going to wait and find out what colour his skin is before they start booting off over the crossbow stalker, you can read them like an open book.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Ollyboro on February 02, 2024, 11:46:59 AMSurprised a sex offender would  get a good reference from a priest....

Probably get a better one off FMTTM, especially if he was a labour supporter, who'd lost his wallet.
Even better one if he had a panchant for nubiles or was incestuous

TMG501

That arsewipe JVM on the acid attack thread
"nothing being said about the South London cross-bow stalker - the lad , shot dead by police, born in Sheffield, he lived in Middlesbrough till 2015 (his dad moved between university's as a lecturer), when it looks like he went of to University in Aberystwyth."

It's a thread about an animal throwing acid at a woman and kids you moron. Honestly! I detest him and his ilk
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

AtomicDog

Yes Sir,

Like when they all thought they were "funny" on the 'Would you fight for your country' thread.

The majority of them are just lonely arsewipes never been or done nowt.

An insult to the good service personnel that have fought for this country, we have one on here, of which I'm proud of.

Watching that programme last night on the miners strike, sh*tty ar*e vegas was piping up about it before.

Now imagine if everyone here and everyone on there was in that situation, the one them miners were in, put through, fighting for their job's?

Was funny seeing Scargill encouraging them all on.

Imagine that lot there Arthur would be clipping them as they ran backwards, instead of forward.
"Yeah, go on sh*thouse dink, back to the box room in yer mam's ya little fanny, Grange hill is on soon"

They like to romanticise the working class yet it's something that the majority have no affinity with, whatsoever never have, never will.

🐾