THIS COUNTRY

Started by BoroRedKen, February 01, 2024, 04:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Is fucked. Plain and simple.

I am at court over posting a rude picture of a female footballer.

Now a Tory MP is quitting over the threats to himself and his family, just because he supports Israel and is the mp for Golders Green, and wears a stab vest etc.

After Jo Cox and David Amess murders this is appalling.

Remember not long ago there was a thread on Fmttm where the person who reported me to the police wanted to "hang female Tory MP's from lampposts"?.

Yet you post a joke rude picture of an over 18 yr old female and you go to court.

Country is fucked.

A rude pic of a female IS CONSIDERED MORE OFFENSIVE than posting about hanging females, punching people they dont know and randomly calling men, whose politics they disagree with, peados!!

Fucked i tell you.

BoroRedKen

But here we have a big difference between RR and Fmttm.

The "blokes" on here are not cowards or bullshitters.
The lads on here live and work in Teesside day in and day out.
The lads on here dont need Cleveland Police to fight their battles for them.

In With the Lurpak

I don't know what you have supposed to have written that was offensive toward Cleveland Police Kenny but maybe they should be more like the Met Police you can basically say they plant stuff in peoples houses to get convictions and it's fine by the looks of it below ..

That's from a foaming lefty .. :diego:

This whole sorry saga was never about racism as you have now found out with the charges being changed to offensive against woman and the police  for me it's simply about getting this board closed down because no one else is allowed to be able to express views that will send the foaming lefties OTR into trigger mode .You must be silenced at all costs !!  If they could shut twitter down they would do it in  a flash  100%.

In With the Lurpak

Let's see if this cunt ends up on charges losing her job and left in limbo for a year and half like Kenny has

Senior ⁦@BBC employee Dawn Queva accused of 'anti-semitism' after branding Jews 'Nazi parasites' that funded a 'holohoax' and calling white people 'a virus' in a series of posts on social media | Daily Mail Online     

https://twitter.com/TheFreds/status/1753428108533805219

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13035487/Senior-BBC-employee-accused-anti-semitism-branding-Jews-Nazi-parasites-funded-holohoax-calling-white-people-virus-series-posts-social-media.html#newcomment

RiversideRifle

Just watched sky news for ten minutes and fuck me it's depressing as fuck. That acid bloke needs finding and his throat cut
UTB

Blott

There are bad people there has always been bad people from day one. This country is no different to any other, far better than most.

The treatment of Ken is appalling and shameful.

If you look at any media in any country and you will find bad people.

This is a great country.