Poll OTR

Started by Gingerpig, January 31, 2024, 07:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

Over 2k members  70 votes......2k members  my arse Fred

BoroRedKen

Kelloe

Quote from: Gingerpig on January 31, 2024, 07:07:58 AMOver 2k members  70 votes......2k members  my arse Fred
:ray:

TMG501

Which poll? I can only see one thread about a poll on there. I opened that on the last page and noticed that Smalltory is so apoplectic with rage, he can't even spell "Brexit" correctly

:youfuckinserious:  :leo:
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Gingerpig

Quote from: TMG501 on January 31, 2024, 09:13:19 AMWhich poll? I can only see one thread about a poll on there. I opened that on the last page and noticed that Smalltory is so apoplectic with rage, he can't even spell "Brexit" correctly

Fight for country thread....guess what, most  won,t  :wankers:

erimus74

I dont for one minute believe this character excists, I've heard it saying Smalltime use to post on COB but for me that was another person, this one is for clicks only

No interest in football, who allegedly was a tory, lives in London & posts on a Boro supporting labour board, ticks all the boxes, yea ok

The made up characters spelling is constantly wrong, this for me highlights it even more, believing it drags others into the debate not just about Brexit but grammar, keeping the thread ticking away nicely

Constantly cries wolf, always offended, yet is constantly aggressive in the alleged characters replies

I honestly believe the reason the Brexit threads, which I havent suffered with in the 8 years no matter how they want to dress it up, is more down to keeping posters looking in, no Smalltime is no more real than Tom Thumb

erimus74

Quote from: Gingerpig on January 31, 2024, 10:12:47 AM
Quote from: TMG501 on January 31, 2024, 09:13:19 AMWhich poll? I can only see one thread about a poll on there. I opened that on the last page and noticed that Smalltory is so apoplectic with rage, he can't even spell "Brexit" correctly

I've never once seen a war film when a fighting soldier will say im fighting for prime minister & country, not one, always king /queen & country

I've never served in the forces & know some on here have, bet not one swore to defend PM & country

No just another reason to have another obsessive go at Rishi & the tories

RiversideRifle

Quote from: erimus74 on January 31, 2024, 10:19:45 AM

I've never once seen a war film when a fighting soldier will say im fighting for prime minister & country, not one, always king /queen & country

I've never served in the forces & know some on here have, bet not one swore to defend PM & country

I signed up to queen and country Erimus. I would fight for the man or woman beside me as I've done in the past
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: erimus74 on January 31, 2024, 10:15:12 AMI dont for one minute believe this character excists, I've heard it saying Smalltime use to post on COB but for me that was another person, this one is for clicks only

No interest in football, who allegedly was a tory, lives in London & posts on a Boro supporting labour board, ticks all the boxes, yea ok

The made up characters spelling is constantly wrong, this for me highlights it even more, believing it drags others into the debate not just about Brexit but grammar, keeping the thread ticking away nicely

Constantly cries wolf, always offended, yet is constantly aggressive in the alleged characters replies

I honestly believe the reason the Brexit threads, which I havent suffered with in the 8 years no matter how they want to dress it up, is more down to keeping posters looking in, no Smalltime is no more real than Tom Thumb

Small time is 100% and its the same Ginger cunt posting on there as the same Ginger cunt who posted on COB 1 Million percent. No one and I mean no one whines on and on and on and on and on about fucking Brexit like that cunt. He's superglued to EU Politian's arse cracks like the bent bastards can't do out wrong. Bleating on about the price of food going up the fucking cunt. He wants to start reporting what's really going on in his shitty EU Like that below in France not to mention Germany that is his shit stained EU ... You won't see the little ugly cunt give all this a mention the fucking little runt.

Maybe his fucking shitty EU Food prices are going up becuase the fucking farmers are setting the whole country ablaze the stupid Ginger sackless piece of dog shit cunt.

https://twitter.com/AnonymeCitoyen/status/1752264044826779655

https://twitter.com/Dutch314/status/1752627000206925853

https://twitter.com/Markmaycott2/status/1752644295851434351

John Trebor

Quote from: erimus74 on January 31, 2024, 10:15:12 AMI dont for one minute believe this character excists, I've heard it saying Smalltime use to post on COB but for me that was another person, this one is for clicks only

I think you're right. Whoever or whatever he is, his job is to piss people off so that they keep replying.
That has been called out on the thread but was sidestepped.
Nobody could be that hypocritical and blinkered. Surely?

Blott

it's definitely not the same bloke who started as ST years ago.

AtomicDog

Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 31, 2024, 10:49:47 AM
Quote from: erimus74 on January 31, 2024, 10:19:45 AM

I signed up to queen and country Erimus. I would fight for the man or woman beside me as I've done in the past

Respect soldier . . .

I thought the thread title was gonna be about a new french/canadian signing we'd just made . . .?

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on January 31, 2024, 01:36:41 PM

it's definitely not the same bloke who started as ST years ago.

I dont either, as I said, I read he was a member of COB, but the name is out there, not the original poster, it just ticks all the boxes to have "him" appear every so often, then disappear

Mind, I also think they're a few members on there other than fiction, that dont excist, just my opinion mind

Blott

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on January 31, 2024, 04:20:01 PMIt's Neil Cleasby, that is for certain.

He always has been and always will be an utter cretin.

his grammar and spelling have gone to pot. Definitely a different bloke.

AtomicDog

Right,

I'll put the rumours to bed yeah?

Been on the tap today in the town, tried the captain cook museum the other day, shite.

Pinched a bike from the BMX track at Prissic Base.

Then rode it like a Mutha back to my pitch in the town.

Robbed this from Austin's, Parly rd, gatefold sleeve DVD.

It's full of Divvies on ere, you know nowt . . .

Although I did here he went to London, to see the queen.

Looks a bit ropey now like . . .

Been hitting the whoopsie in Brentford Tesco express methinks . . .?

AtomicDog

Cake m Coffee look's a hoot too . .

Blott

Linda,bless her, I woman I always liked.

AtomicDog

Without being pedantic Boss, it's Julie.

Soon dropped Her like a stone didn't they?

Pardon my pun

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on January 31, 2024, 04:20:01 PMIt's Neil Cleasby, that is for certain.

He always has been and always will be an utter cretin.

He say's foods going up here cos we left the EU

In his glorious EU they got nowt on the shelves to buy  :leo:

https://twitter.com/RadioGenoa/status/1752926097564471601

In With the Lurpak

WTF  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :ray:  :ray:  :ray:

AtomicDog

I was on the tap outside Isaac's last night.
Didn't know it was a Joey's pub, looked like some of the frontline were in there?
Some tasty geezer's, all mingebags like, got nowt off em.
Bet if Lidds was in there, he'd have give us a fiver . . .

AtomicDog

Just asked this fella for a snout, when he pulled up at the lights on Borough rd . . .

Told me to "F*ck off!"

In With the Lurpak

The fat slags make an appearance :rav:  :rav:  :rudi:  :rudi:  :rudi:  :sid:  :sid:  :leo:

Blott

Quote from: AtomicDog on January 31, 2024, 09:20:42 PMWithout being pedantic Boss, it's Julie.

Soon dropped Her like a stone didn't they?

Pardon my pun

you are right again. I have told this story before on here. We played at Peterborough the pub we were in was packed of Boro and a scattering of Peterborough fans. There was a Peterborough fan with Downs Syndrome with his dad and he was singing songs about his favourite player. Julie put him on a table, singing his heart out. The place went mad when he finished. His dad was in tears.

A lovely lady.

AtomicDog

Nightmare on the scrounge in town. We haven't had a snout all day, it's freezing too!
Nowt to eat since a toffee crisp on Monday,
Back on the bins now

Wonder if there's owt in ere to eat . . .?