Darwinism

Started by In With the Lurpak, January 30, 2024, 05:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In With the Lurpak

Might seem cold hearted but I have zero sympathy for this complete idiot . Why would anyone even think this was a good idea . He was worried if his little red light on his helmet was on that's the least of his worries .

Don't watch if your a kid or a wet blanket .

https://twitter.com/TheFarEastFiles/status/1752374425687568449

AtomicDog

See My post on the other thread.

The chap is obviously a massive U2/Coldplay/ Ed Sheeran et al fan.

Should've used one of them strong bags from Aldi too . . . The ten bob ones

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

tunstall

Fucking stupid cunt

tunstall

Sounds like some splitty, and no doubt other people as well, saw the moment of impact

So they'll be traumatised by that for a long time too the poor fuckers

There's a reason base jumping is illegal

One less idiot in the world though so there is that...

In With the Lurpak

Says in the daily mail he was one of these TIKTOCK types doing it all for hits and clicks .. he got the biggest hit of his life that night. Happened in Bangkok as well..

He could have landed on lids out for a stroll

Blott

Stupid is what stupid does.

Blott

I see it everyday turning right onto Marton Road from Marton shops, lunacy.

The latest one is to go in via the exit so you don't get caught on the 2 hour fine.

tunstall

To be fair if he landed on Lids he'd have bounced off his fat napper and landed back on that ledge

Ollyboro

Like this 33 year old corpse we all took risks when were kids. The tarzy in Darkies Woods felt like life and death as a child. But you grow out of it, don't you? I mean you'd look like a right cunt playing on a tarzy in the woods with a bunch of kids in your forties, wouldn't you? Like a loin clothed Fonz hanging around  with younger men in foliage instead of the shitters at Al's Diner.

In With the Lurpak

It just reminds me of Wile E Coyote  :charles:

tunstall

Kippers

When working in China, a pal was walking down the street and this guy jumped from a tall building and he landed about 12 foot in front of him. He said he bounced up about 6ft.

Blott

Quote from: Kippers on January 31, 2024, 07:15:13 PMWhen working in China, a pal was walking down the street and this guy jumped from a tall building and he landed about 12 foot in front of him. He said he bounced up about 6ft.
My son worked there for 8 months, the family he worked for then gave him a 2 year extension. He came home straight away. After going there to see him, he lived in a palacial house, we we could not sleep worried about him. He was 21.

We moan about the UK but that country  is an open prison.

AtomicDog

It's a jungle out there . . .

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈