IF YOU WERE ANDY PRESTON OR BEN HOUCHEN

Started by BoroRedKen, January 30, 2024, 12:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Would you start suing people like Blades and co?

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/no-corruption-teesworks-concerns-over-28530060

Independent review. Hard lUCk for the good law project....AGAIN.....

Blott

They will sue no one. Private Eye have them tied up.

That report was the equivalent of me reporting on my son.

By the time any legal action would be in court Starmer Will get the NAO to do a proper job.

In With the Lurpak

Looks like Mr Blott is correct here Kenny .

Nicked this from juninoburger otr. I could not open it you need to be logged in so i enlarged it a bit its still readable only just . looks like Houchen say's this National Audit office signed everything off with flying colours

then this juninho burger has written to the National Audit office who replied they signed nothing off it has nothing to do with them and they tell burger to ask some independent auditor of some sorts ( i can't make it out the writing is to blurry ) for the council involved.

they all bent as a banana . Dunno how people vote for these self serving crooks time after time.

If Nick Griffin was made PM he would have em all investigated to the hilt and jailed.

Lib/Labour/Con  :winston:  :winston:  :winston:

BoroRedKen

So the gobshite that is Denzel Menedez gets backslaps for being a cunt basically?

Threat of SKS.....

Bet they are bricking it.

BoroRedKen

Still another failure to date for your sideman Jo-Jo Blotty.

BoroRedKen

"Strategic nature of reports: the NAO produces a wide range of reports on all aspects of central government expenditure, but many of these deal with marginal topics like government leaflets, countryside rights of way and railway stations. David Walker of The Guardian argues that the NAO does not and cannot examine major strategic issues such as the underlying principles of the Private Finance Initiative.[6]
Treatment of value for money in reports: the NAO uses a broad brush definition of 'value for money' to plan and carry out its reports. The reports do not focus purely on detailed financial analysis of whether or not a particular scheme or initiative is value for money. Instead, they include qualitative analysis of costs and benefits to give a more comprehensive assessment. In 2005, an NAO report on NHS Local Investment Finance Trust (LIFT) was criticised by one of the PAC members at the time, Jon Trickett, for its focus on qualitative analysis of the benefits of LIFT schemes and the paucity of its financial analysis.[7]
Expenses: in May 2007, Private Eye released information obtained under the Freedom of Information Act detailing the travel expenses of the then head of the NAO, Sir John Bourn. The Daily Telegraph subsequently reported that Bourn spent £365,000 for travel and £27,000 in restaurant bills over three years, as well as a potential conflict of interest by accepting hospitality from BAE Systems.[8] After initially rebuffing criticisms of these issues, in October 2007 Sir John Bourn announced that he would step down in January 2008.[9][8]
The NAO was accused of hampering a police investigation into the Al Yamamah deal by several MPs in July 2006.[10]
"

BoroRedKen

BoroRedKen

Kelloe

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 30, 2024, 05:54:53 PMSo the gobshite that is Denzel Menedez gets backslaps for being a cunt basically?

Threat of SKS.....

Denzel now bad mouthing Dave Garside, he needs to be very careful.

:alf:

BoroRedKen

BoroRedKen

Gingerpig

Quote from: Kelloe on January 30, 2024, 07:11:26 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 30, 2024, 05:54:53 PMSo the gobshite that is Denzel Menedez gets backslaps for being a cunt basically?

Threat of SKS.....

Threat of SKS.....

wheres he badmouthing DG  Otr or the other place he hides on

Blott

Threat of SKS.....

who is he?

Blott

I tend to believe What Private Eye have written rather than Houchens uncles best mate. Why hasn't Houchen sued Private Eye?

They were right about the Horizon system in the Post Office, they are right about this. They were wrong about the 3 jabs and should have apologised.

The one big question is how many companies or individuals were allowed to quote for the land and scrap. I don't know any.

AtomicDog

Who's Denzel Menendez im off only fool's and horse's?

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Kelloe

Quote from: Gingerpig on January 30, 2024, 08:14:09 PM

Threat of SKS.....

Threat of SKS.....

wheres he badmouthing DG  Otr or the other place he hides on

OTR, on the Tory govt clears Tory mayor thread  :rudi: