POOLIE

Started by Ravishing Rick Rude, January 29, 2024, 07:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravishing Rick Rude

How was Krakow?

I fly a month today.

Recommendations?

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on January 29, 2024, 07:56:27 PMHow was Krakow?

I fly a month today.

Recommendations?

Taking the mrs Rik fruit?
UTB

tunstall

You might wanna ask someone who has actually been, rather than some daft baldy cunt from Hartlepool who has never been more than three miles from the A689....

teamboro

I'm flying to there in May any information would be greatful from anyone 😁😁😁😁
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Eastcoastred

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on January 29, 2024, 07:56:27 PMHow was Krakow?

I fly a month today.

Recommendations?
We went four years ago Rik,, a great place loved every minute,,
The usual recommendations are Aust witch (sp),, The salt mines were unbelievable,, the Jewish for food and drink was pretty cheap,, I'm sure you will both enjoy it,

Poolielad

I fly a month today.

Recommendations?
Fantastic mate....first tip, for Taxis is download a app called Bolt, piece of piss to use, our agent wanted to charge us £35 each way for transfers from Airport to Hotel, we used these cost us a tenner, similiar to uber but cheaper, just put in where you want to go into the app, you pay there and then on the app, so no rip off taxis, they pinpoint where you are at and come to you within 5 minutes....regarding trips, (Auchswich and Salt mines), must do, but we booked Auchswich from here before we went, so that was hotel pick up and drop off, but for salt mines, I just booked online while i was there, cost £48 for the 2 of us, then just used Bolt there and back, cost about £7.50 eachway...would of cost about £80 all in if we went through booking agent, plus when you come out of salt mines there is a lovely cafe place over the road where you can get a drink and lovely food, then just book your Bolt taxi when you are ready, and not rushing back to get on bus back to Krakow.. We stopped in Jewish Quarters, some lovely restaurants round that area and cheaper than main square. Food and cocktails were unreal, and pretty cheap.(In the Jewish Quarters).I was paying between £3 and £4 for a pint, between £4 and £6 for cocktails, about a tenner for a top notch burger....Our lass had a nice steak but was about £20.Take some decent walking shoes, we done plenty of walking...Most restaurant/pub workers speak decent English so problem communicating. Top steak restaurant there is Moo Moos, pretty expensive, but book if you decide to go.On a night we walked round what looked some dark and dinchy streets what you wouldn`t walk round over here, but you felt totally safe and as ease over there.All in all I will definetly be going again...Lovely place. plenty of churches (never seen one Mosque).... Any more questions just fire away.
If you have facebook, check this page out, youll get any answers to questions you will need.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/379302447418006/?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen&multi_permalinks=758453569502890

Poolielad

Quote from: tunstall on January 29, 2024, 11:10:01 PMYou might wanna ask someone who has actually been, rather than some daft baldy cunt from Hartlepool who has never been more than three miles from the A689....
DAF CUN

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Poolielad on January 30, 2024, 12:00:36 PM

I fly a month today.

Recommendations?
Fantastic mate....first tip, for Taxis is download a app called Bolt, piece of piss to use, our agent wanted to charge us £35 each way for transfers from Airport to Hotel, we used these cost us a tenner, similiar to uber but cheaper, just put in where you want to go into the app, you pay there and then on the app, so no rip off taxis, they pinpoint where you are at and come to you within 5 minutes....regarding trips, (Auchswich and Salt mines), must do, but we booked Auchswich from here before we went, so that was hotel pick up and drop off, but for salt mines, I just booked online while i was there, cost £48 for the 2 of us, then just used Bolt there and back, cost about £7.50 eachway...would of cost about £80 all in if we went through booking agent, plus when you come out of salt mines there is a lovely cafe place over the road where you can get a drink and lovely food, then just book your Bolt taxi when you are ready, and not rushing back to get on bus back to Krakow.. We stopped in Jewish Quarters, some lovely restaurants round that area and cheaper than main square. Food and cocktails were unreal, and pretty cheap.(In the Jewish Quarters).I was paying between £3 and £4 for a pint, between £4 and £6 for cocktails, about a tenner for a top notch burger....Our lass had a nice steak but was about £20.Take some decent walking shoes, we done plenty of walking...Most restaurant/pub workers speak decent English so problem communicating. Top steak restaurant there is Moo Moos, pretty expensive, but book if you decide to go.On a night we walked round what looked some dark and dinchy streets what you wouldn`t walk round over here, but you felt totally safe and as ease over there.All in all I will definetly be going again...Lovely place. plenty of churches (never seen one Mosque).... Any more questions just fire away.
If you have facebook, check this page out, youll get any answers to questions you will need.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/379302447418006/?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen&multi_permalinks=758453569502890

Good info   :bigjack