ANOTHER thread that really got my hackles up OTR

Started by Nosmo-King, January 28, 2024, 10:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Blott on January 28, 2024, 04:50:14 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on January 28, 2024, 11:22:40 AMAlso, The world's most loathsome Boro fan?

Whats all that about & all for wearing a different colour tie, all to get clicks, what have those posters, who name call people, actually done in their life thats better than the very people they're calling, a labour board
try being a Labourite on this Tory board.

Not everyone is a tory Blotty lad.

I'm a good, solid middlie. Voted Labour more times than any other party.
I just won't blindly vote for the same party whatever is going on.

:bigjack

AtomicDog

Also makes exceedingly good cake's . . .
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

LMFAO  :charles:  :charles:  :charles:  :charles:  :wry:

Love the scrapped tanks  :sid:

erimus74

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on January 29, 2024, 09:59:33 AM
Quote from: erimus74 on January 28, 2024, 11:22:40 AMAlso, The world's most loathsome Boro fan?

Whats all that about & all for wearing a different colour tie, all to get clicks, what have those posters, who name call people, actually done in their life thats better than the very people they're calling, a labour board

I voted Conservative the previous two votes, will I vote for them again, not until I see what party is doing what then I will decide, on here I know people will talk openly about their choice without ridicule as it should be, I dont understand Blottys point TBH

In With the Lurpak

No chance Greatham Village will have Britain first candidate or someone similar so ill be taking my

card in the booth shoving it down my arse crack giving a good rub up n down with the words all shit

stains written on it cos that's all the options are gonna be anyway .  :winston:

Then ill pop it in the box

Johnny Thunder

AtomicDog

In With the Lurpak

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

In With the Lurpak

That cunt's looks like he's just been caught bang to rights by Stinson Hunter  :charles:  :charles:

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on January 29, 2024, 11:04:37 AM

I voted Conservative the previous two votes, will I vote for them again, not until I see what party is doing what then I will decide, on here I know people will talk openly about their choice without ridicule as it should be, I dont understand Blottys point TBH
this?

I wouldn't be having any drinks with this cunt . No matter how old he claims to be I'd end this lefty cunt before my beermat got wet . He goes on exactly like small time has the same arrogance about him all the while saying I am smalltime . trying the double bluff or summing you rancid sack of vermin.

Fuck all leftist wrong un cunts

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on January 29, 2024, 01:31:01 PM

this?

I wouldn't be having any drinks with this cunt . No matter how old he claims to be I'd end this lefty cunt before my beermat got wet . He goes on exactly like small time has the same arrogance about him all the while saying I am smalltime . trying the double bluff or summing you rancid sack of vermin.

:diego:  :rav:

For fuck sake Blott just as we were all getting along nicely you av to go drag that old chest nut out the bag  :rudi:  :redcard:  :rav:

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on January 29, 2024, 02:55:42 PM
Quote from: Blott on January 29, 2024, 01:31:01 PM

this?

:diego:  :rav:

For fuck sake Blott just as we were all getting along nicely you av to go drag that old chest nut out the bag  :rudi:  :redcard:  :rav:
good point.

In With the Lurpak

It is a good point Blott.

Last year I was ready to butcher you like a squealing pig but Kenny said you were ok .  You were only going to be butchered for winding everyone up on purpose day in day out but since then you have settled down . Don't be coming all innocent playing the victim ye knew what you were doing and wanted to see some angry replies .

All in the past now so keep it zipped blotty  :cheers:

Blott

One thing you are wrong about is that I never play the victim. I enjoy life too much, bad days come and go.

AtomicDog

Blott

I have always had the same view on Conscription and any Army. The minimum age should be 45 and the top age 70.

Why do old men send young men to die?

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Blott on January 30, 2024, 08:30:39 PMI have always had the same view on Conscription and any Army. The minimum age should be 45 and the top age 70.

Older men wouldn't win wars
UTB

Blott

Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 30, 2024, 09:05:40 PM
Quote from: Blott on January 30, 2024, 08:30:39 PMI have always had the same view on Conscription and any Army. The minimum age should be 45 and the top age 70.

they might stop creating them.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Blott on January 30, 2024, 09:16:07 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 30, 2024, 09:05:40 PM

they might stop creating them.

There will always be wars blotty
UTB