ANOTHER thread that really got my hackles up OTR

Started by Nosmo-King, January 28, 2024, 10:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosmo-King

There was a thread about the "possibility" of conscription within the next few year. However, our learned and intelligent posters thought it best to do it from a political angle - more or less asking if you would fight for Rishi?

I was always under the assumption it was for "King and Country".

Obviously another attempt by the extremists on there to include politics in every thread they can. Sad sacks.

Hound

Imagine going to war with them cunts sharing a trench with you,
Id shoot the fuckers myself, (only kidding Alex, don't phone the police)
What a spineless bunch of pricks, all in one place.

Kelloe

Quote from: Hound on January 28, 2024, 10:39:11 AMImagine going to war with them cunts sharing a trench with you,
Id shoot the fuckers myself, (only kidding Alex, don't phone the police)
What a spineless bunch of pricks, all in one place.
:sid:

erimus74

Also, The world's most loathsome Boro fan?

Whats all that about & all for wearing a different colour tie, all to get clicks, what have those posters, who name call people, actually done in their life thats better than the very people they're calling, a labour board

Gboro64

Quote from: erimus74 on January 28, 2024, 11:22:40 AMAlso, The world's most loathsome Boro fan?

Whats all that about & all for wearing a different colour tie, all to get clicks, what have those posters, who name call people, actually done in their life thats better than the very people they're calling, a labour board
Simon Clark is not a bad MP but because he is a Tory he is worse than scum OTR. If Leon Trotsky was a Boro fan they'd love him

In With the Lurpak

FMTTM is riddled with whoppers  :rav:

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on January 28, 2024, 11:22:40 AMAlso, The world's most loathsome Boro fan?

try being a Labourite on this Tory board.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on January 28, 2024, 04:50:14 PM

Give over!

There was only 1 "out" Tory on this board. If anything is apolitical on here.

I hate everything and everybody!

:bigjack

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 28, 2024, 04:55:22 PM

Give over!

There was only 1 "out" Tory on this board. If anything is apolitical on here.

I hate everything and everybody!

:bigjack
is your name Merlin?

BoroRedKen

Nope.

But to come out with "try being a Labourite on this board" is crackers.

Its not Labour its try being a Corbyn fan i think you meant.

:cloughy:

erimus74

Yet I don't see you tret any different to other members on here Blotty lad who have opposing views, you express your opinion & as is the right, fellow posters respect it, they dont put you on ignore, name call you or takesides against you, simple as that

Blott

Gingerpig

Step out OTR = pile on

Never seen you subjected to it or hounded here Blotty , thats the BIG  difference

erimus74

Quote from: Gingerpig on January 28, 2024, 06:22:34 PMStep out OTR = pile on

Never seen you subjected to it or hounded here Blotty , thats the BIG  difference

100% agree

RiversideRifle

Let them get on with it who gives a fuck
UTB

Reidydog

On the go to war for Rishi thread someone said they would join up if it was the Green Howards.  Our local MP The Lodger replied "No you wouldn't, Tories disbanded them years ago.".

Funnily he didn't comment when I told him that the Green Howards amalgamated into the Yorkshire Regiment in 2006, under Tony Blair & Labour.   Fucking hate politics me!

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Reidydog on January 28, 2024, 07:28:47 PMOn the go to war for Rishi thread someone said they would join up if it was the Green Howards.  Our local MP The Lodger replied "No you wouldn't, Tories disbanded them years ago.".

Funnily he didn't comment when I told him that the Green Howards amalgamated into the Yorkshire Regiment in 2006, under Tony Blair & Labour.   Fucking hate politics me!

So did the unit I first joined. Royal green jackets to the rifles on 1st feb 2007.
UTB

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 28, 2024, 04:57:52 PMNope.

But to come out with "try being a Labourite on this board" is crackers.

Its not Labour its try being a Corbyn fan i think you meant.

:cloughy:
I agreed with most of his policies but he was a prat. His personal views on Israel, Ireland and other it's cool to be left issues prove it.

Blott

Ok I read the last 2 pages of the Brexit thread, I have checked with Inspector Wexford and he agrees with me, the current ST is not the original one. 

Kelloe

:carrick2:

Wee_Willie

The way I'd fight for my country would be usurp ALL the 650 cunts in the commons stealing £90k++ and the masses of fossils in the Lords.