MFC 2023 accounts

Started by Blott, January 26, 2024, 04:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

Are pretty good. Way to complicated for me to understand without more detail.

But to give just one number, the players in total are valued at circa £10m. Or one young lads left leg.

If a buyer ever comes in for the club Gibbo will get his £107m back and change.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on January 26, 2024, 04:46:10 PMAre pretty good. Way to complicated for me to understand without more detail.

But to give just one number, the players in total are valued at circa £10m. Or one young lads left leg.

If a buyer ever comes in for the club Gibbo will get his £107m back and change.

Can't come soon enough . Them numbers are out of the viz comic aren't they    :rudi:

Has out happened this transfer window at all .

Francks left peg

Blott

Bud Wiser

The figures were a little concerning as far as I'm concerned. And without knowing the previous years or the breakdown, 26000+ average attendances plus two £10/12m transfers yet still a deficit of £6.75m is not a particularly great balance sheet.
I hope for Gibson's/the clubs sake that any money for Spence & Tavernier only included part payments received by 30th June 2023.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Blott

Nothing concerning, as I said the players according to the balance sheet are worth £10m. How much do you think they will get for Rodgers and Hackney alone?

The land they train on will be worth £150m plus to builders.

Sorry to be a downer on you but the accounts are pretty good, the club is wellrun.

Bud Wiser

Quote from: Blott on January 27, 2024, 10:43:14 AMNothing concerning, as I said the players according to the balance sheet are worth £10m. How much do you think they will get for Rodgers and Hackney alone?

The land they train on will be worth £150m plus to builders.

Sorry to be a downer on you but the accounts are pretty good, the club is wellrun.

And how do you get that passed FFP rules?

Blott

We are easily within FFP, keep looking for the bad news.

Bud Wiser

Quote from: Blott on January 27, 2024, 05:12:59 PMWe are easily within FFP, keep looking for the bad news.

Who said we weren't? You seem to think a well supported, mid-table Championship team who sell two players for in excess of £20m yet have are £millions in debt (regardless to who) is acceptable. I don't. Simple as that.

Blott

Amazon are over $20 billion. By your logic they are a proper shit company.

If you buy a house for £250,000 and put a deposit down of £20,000 are you more astute than a person who buys a house for £300,000 and puts £40,000 down?

The borrowing is irrelevant as long as it can be repaid.

Bud Wiser

You just don't appear to get what this Financial Fair Play is all about, do you.

Blott

Quote from: Bud Wiser on January 27, 2024, 09:15:18 PMYou just don't appear to get what this Financial Fair Play is all about, do you.
to be fair to you no I don't I haven't read the detail.

From the summaries I have read we are one of the safest clubs in the Championship.

Summary of current FFP regulations

Clubs are permitted to spend up to €5 million more than they earn per assessment period (three years). However it can exceed that level to a limit if it is covered by a direct contribution from the club's owner.