Little stuff that does your head in, and shouldn't

Started by Blott, January 26, 2024, 12:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

Plastic milk bottles, take the metal disc off, stop leaving it half pulled.

The bin is 1 yard away, throw it in the F ING bin.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on January 26, 2024, 12:59:47 PMPlastic milk bottles, take the metal disc off, stop leaving it half pulled.

The bin is 1 yard away, throw it in the F ING bin.

Yeah i agree. And the new plastic lids on coke bottles that stay attached to the bottle!  :curtis:

Steboro

That bog roll you have in airports over there now.  Pull it out by a little hole.   WTF

Blott

Quote from: Steboro on January 26, 2024, 02:05:57 PMThat bog roll you have in airports over there now.  Pull it out by a little hole.   WTF
agreed, my record is I would guess 8 unbroken sheets. It should be in the Olympics.

Steboro

Quote from: Blott on January 26, 2024, 02:08:10 PM
Quote from: Steboro on January 26, 2024, 02:05:57 PMThat bog roll you have in airports over there now.  Pull it out by a little hole.   WTF
agreed, my record is I would guess 8 unbroken sheets. It should be in the Olympics.

I had never seen it before, got off the plane in Manchester and spent just as long trying to get a decent bit to wipe with as it took to cross the Atlantic.

Blott

Quote from: Steboro on January 26, 2024, 07:19:09 PM
Quote from: Blott on January 26, 2024, 02:08:10 PM

I had never seen it before, got off the plane in Manchester and spent just as long trying to get a decent bit to wipe with as it took to cross the Atlantic.

believe it or not it's in The Beechwood club.

Kippers

The latest tops on coke and other bottles that dont fully come off.
Why ???

Kippers

British airports in general.

RiversideRifle

When people don't put their weights away in the gym

Lateness

IPA
UTB

Poolielad

Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 26, 2024, 08:15:31 PMWhen people don't put their weights away in the gym

Lateness

IPA
I always leave mine out, then laugh like fuck at all the meat heads trying to lift them up yo put them away!!! I`m fucking massive me like!!

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Poolielad on January 26, 2024, 08:51:14 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 26, 2024, 08:15:31 PMWhen people don't put their weights away in the gym

Lateness

IPA
I always leave mine out, then laugh like fuck at all the meat heads trying to lift them up yo put them away!!! I`m fucking massive me like!!

Fuck off poolie yer monkey hanging mutant body couldn't handle the 20kg plates dafcun  :rudi:
UTB

Poolielad

Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 26, 2024, 08:56:17 PM

Lateness

IPA

Fuck off poolie yer monkey hanging mutant body couldn't handle the 20kg plates dafcun  :rudi:
I only use them light ones on cock day mate....

Francks left peg

The wife leaves the sheet of paper/plastic on top of the butter, you know the one that comes under the lid. Does my bloody head in

tunstall

Quote from: Francks left peg on January 26, 2024, 09:34:23 PMThe wife leaves the sheet of paper/plastic on top of the butter, you know the one that comes under the lid. Does my bloody head in

Eh? Why?

F3 canine servicer

Blott

My wife asking are we going to do what I said last night. Beers in wits out.

Francks left peg

Quote from: tunstall on January 27, 2024, 07:25:59 AM
Quote from: Francks left peg on January 26, 2024, 09:34:23 PMThe wife leaves the sheet of paper/plastic on top of the butter, you know the one that comes under the lid. Does my bloody head in

Eh? Why?

Why not?  :ponder:

Blott

In With the Lurpak

Lateness

IPA

:charles:  :charles:  :charles:

In With the Lurpak

People who join here and never type a single word :rudi2:

People who log in here for hours at a time and never type a single word  :rudi2:

Small time not going a week with out talking about Brexit   :unbelievable:

RiversideRifle

People who don't clean the air fryer or George Forman straight away
UTB

tunstall

Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 27, 2024, 02:30:53 PMPeople who don't clean the air fryer or George Forman straight away

I clean mine before I even eat

RiversideRifle

Quote from: tunstall on January 27, 2024, 02:32:09 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 27, 2024, 02:30:53 PMPeople who don't clean the air fryer or George Forman straight away

I clean mine before I even eat

Same it wipes straight off and doesn't damage the enamel. My air fryer was £280 and I've stopped letting cunts use it now
UTB

Francks left peg

Should be an arrestable offence.

Sir Digby

The Premier League and MOTD.
Don't know why I watch either because every time I do my blood starts boiling.
Even FA cup motd tonight talking about Everton. Saying when things are going against you look at them next 3 games. Fulham, Spurs and Man City. Fuck off, take away man city, which you have to play sometime twice a season, it's just a normal run in. Points deduction when the 3 worst teams in years are in there, just because of the gulf in money.
Piss take
Didn't wait to take points off us did they when it wouldn't have mattered the next season.
Fuck the premier League