One thing we have learned

Started by Blott, January 23, 2024, 10:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

The loss in the play offs was a good result.

Rentokil

What a crock of shit, you troll others on this site about the way the club is ran. And u come up with bollox like this.

Blott

Quote from: Rentokil on January 24, 2024, 07:38:19 PMWhat a crock of shit, you troll others on this site about the way the club is ran. And u come up with bollox like this.
Well written, wonderful prose.

I think it's a very well run club. I listed all the things Gibbo has done well, without him having the ability of hindsight.

You tell me why it isn't.

In hindsight not getting promoted was not a disaster. I have said many times I like the Championship and going away thinking we have a chance.

Now can this troll have your opinions.

Wee_Willie

It would have been 3 points from 3 games btw ... ie results from playing Premiership teams.

Carrick has done a great job but our tactics are limited. There is no plan B and if there is one it's to make plan A work.

Blott

Carrick has done a great job but our tactics are limited. There is no plan B and if there is one it's to make plan A work.

The ITK I met has confirmed there is a swap deal in the summer with Klopp.

Francks left peg

Carrick is spot on. No one a better fit at the club for a long time

Bud Wiser

Quote from: Wee_Willie on January 26, 2024, 06:58:40 AMIt would have been 3 points from 3 games btw ... ie results from playing Premiership teams.

And the award for understatement of the year goes to...
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE