Kenny 3 years ago I told you this would happen

Started by Ravishing Rick Rude, January 21, 2024, 04:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravishing Rick Rude

Super Sunday with the women's football on, give it 10
Years and they'll be trying to introduce women into the men's game.

BoroRedKen

People can plug it and promote it as much as they want but it is not on a par with the mens game.

ALL WSL teams would get hammered week in and week out by the mens league 1 in the UK.

Soccer Saturday yesterday was bog awful. Mind you the women are better than Clinton Morrison and Jamie Mackie.

Morrison is atrocious. The way he speaks and chews fries my cabbage.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 21, 2024, 05:07:45 PMPeople can plug it and promote it as much as they want but it is not on a par with the mens game.

ALL WSL teams would get hammered week in and week out by the mens league 1 in the UK.

Soccer Saturday yesterday was bog awful. Mind you the women are better than Clinton Morrison and Jamie Mackie.

Morrison is atrocious. The way he speaks and chews fries my cabbage.

Kenny, they would get battered off any male team of standard down to the age of 13yr old. The woman's standards of play are very poor when compared to the mens. I can never see mixed teams at the top level, no matter how much the he/she soy latte drinkers want it. The prem franchise is world wide and generates so much money, going mixed teams would result in a massive drop in viewing figures world wide. The knock on effect would result in the tv companies losing Billions and end the prem league and football as we know it.