OTR AND BOOING THE KNEE

Started by BoroRedKen, January 20, 2024, 10:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gboro64

The thread has developed now and they are having a go at Britt who was then club captain for allegedly dropping taking the knee. If they did their research it wasn't dropped it was left to the players discretion. OTR are now advocating making it compulsory within the club.
What a bunch of self righteous cunts.

BoroRedKen

Making it compulsory surely goes against what it stands for?

Forcing people to possibly do something they dont want to do.

If the "streets" ever go up who do will they run to?

Sharia Law is already practiced by some councils. Are OTR  all gonna become followers of Islam?

'Cos mugs like me wont "fight" their battles for them.

Who are they gonna run to and complain about then?

Proper fannies to a man.

And whilst im at it who is Rob Nichols kidding he "pulls" people at matches who boo.?

If he even looked at 1 of you at a game i would expect YOU ALL to tell him to fuck off.

Him and Muscles really fancy themselves lately dont they?....

Westlane_rightwinger

Tbf BIGGIE smalls was a bouncer and takes no shit. If you didn't follow the school disco dress code you weren't getting in.

Fred has always been nails. I once saw him glance at the Brick and there was an eerie quiet. He knew he was leader of the pack (RIP) and not just a patio botherer.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 23, 2024, 11:54:04 AMMaking it compulsory surely goes against what it stands for?

Forcing people to possibly do something they dont want to do.

If the "streets" ever go up who do will they run to?

Sharia Law is already practiced by some councils. Are OTR  all gonna become followers of Islam?

'Cos mugs like me wont "fight" their battles for them.

Who are they gonna run to and complain about then?

Proper fannies to a man.

And whilst im at it who is Rob Nichols kidding he "pulls" people at matches who boo.?

If he even looked at 1 of you at a game i would expect YOU ALL to tell him to fuck off.

Him and Muscles really fancy themselves lately dont they?....
it has no legal right in the UK.

I manage to survive meeting chatting enjoying the company of all  people. I have not met one who wants to change our laws. Like me they want to get up go to work, make sure the kids go to a good school and have a few bob for fun. 

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on January 23, 2024, 09:48:02 AMIt has no place in sport.

It is though just another tool being used as part of the deliberate creep towards the removal of national identity.

My identity is English, how is it effecting that.

Like the TV adverts with almost entirely mixed race couples.

We must watch different adverts. Again why does it matter, oh, I know it doesn't.

Like the removal of Christian holidays from calendars.

The company I work for is probably the most diverse in the UK. They have Christmas and Easter breaks. We have no breaks for any other religious dates. The hatred BBC never mentioned anything but Xmas in December.

Like the willingness of the police to accept Palestine flags but prevent the Union flag being shown.
Like "defender of the faith" being changed to "defender of faiths" in the King's coronation.

You are saying that the King should only represent 14pc of the country who identified as CoE. Ok that's fine by me. So if a war happened tomorrow you want only CoE to fight on the countries behalf, good luck with that.
Like critical race theory.

Critical race theory (CRT) is an interdisciplinary academic field devoted to analysing how social and political laws and media shape (and are shaped by) social conceptions of race and ethnicity. CRT also considers racism to be systemic in various laws and rules, and not only based on individuals' prejudices.[1][2] The word critical in the name is an academic reference to critical thinking, critical theory, and scholarly criticism, rather than criticizing or blaming individuals.
I have no idea what that means.

Like reparations.
In civil law it's known as Compensation. Can you give me one example where it has happened.

Like quotas for job appointments.

Fundamentally wrong at all levels.

Like shariah law being applied in British towns.

Again show me one example. There is no Shariah law in English law, none, zero.

Etc.

You worry too much. UTB

AtomicDog

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on January 23, 2024, 01:32:10 PMTbf BIGGIE smalls was a bouncer and takes no shit. If you didn't follow the school disco dress code you weren't getting in.

Fred has always been nails. I once saw him glance at the Brick and there was an eerie quiet. He knew he was leader of the pack (RIP) and not just a patio botherer.

Just watch it Lad he's watching in. Only knacked Tex's greenhouse, knocked its block off . . .

Tex had a shit fit, went offit.
Think he's at Fred Humphreys now getting a new un.
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: AtomicDog on January 23, 2024, 03:27:19 PM
Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on January 23, 2024, 01:32:10 PMTbf BIGGIE smalls was a bouncer and takes no shit. If you didn't follow the school disco dress code you weren't getting in.

Just watch it Lad he's watching in. Only knacked Tex's greenhouse, knocked its block off . . .

Tex had a shit fit, went offit.
Think he's at Fred Humphreys now getting a new un.

Top class Mr Dog

Are you retired or have you just got a very understanding gaffer?

:alf:  :alf:

AtomicDog

Dog's don't work, just universal credit . . . And cadging

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Gboro64

I'll have to boo louder next time. Hopefully Fred will confront me.

ccole

The thread sums up the type of wankers that post on there.

Most of those lot, just like the PFA, and The FA blindly jumped on the BLM bandwagon without question or research.

Taking the knee was a clear symbol of support for that violent, corrupt movement, despite many people pointing out their error.

They were so blind in their  ignorant support that by the time they realised, they made up some other cause about slavery/equal rights rather than admit they were taken in.

Summed up best when we played in the World Cup in Qatar, embarrassing taking the knee while our American and African opponents stood and looked on.

They really are a bunch of righteous wankers.

Kelloe

Quote from: ccole on January 23, 2024, 07:34:25 PMThe thread sums up the type of wankers that post on there.

Most of those lot, just like the PFA, and The FA blindly jumped on the BLM bandwagon without question or research.

Taking the knee was a clear symbol of support for that violent, corrupt movement, despite many people pointing out their error.

They were so blind in their  ignorant support that by the time they realised, they made up some other cause about slavery/equal rights rather than admit they were taken in.

Summed up best when we played in the World Cup in Qatar, embarrassing taking the knee while our American and African opponents stood and looked on.

:carrick2:

BoroRedKen

Quote from: ccole on January 23, 2024, 07:34:25 PMThe thread sums up the type of wankers that post on there.

Put better than i did.

:bigjack

Poolielad

It just tells me these overpaid parasite will do anything for money!! Nobody is going to tell me every player who took the knee believed in the cause!!! But they took it, they took it because they are cowards and didnt dare stand up for their beliefs!!! And like someone said,if they are forced to do it then it means fuckall... Its like when they did the "black power fist clinch" they then turned that round to a "unity fist"!! They changed the meaning of these things to suit their agenda, and because they were getting to much stick for supporting a corrupt organisation.Like I have said before, if they believed all this shite they wouldn`t of went to the world cup.....That could of been the biggest statement any team could of made, but no, the parasites still went!! Like I have said before, I will never support England while this bunch of parasites are playing for them, and while that woke arsehole is in charge...

Blott

I will always support England first Boro second. I am English.

How anyone gets wound up about a bloke going on a knee us completely beyond me. Of all the things flying about today it's nonsense.

Right wing thugs surrounding themselves in the Union Flag gets on my tits but I don't think I have the right to stop them. I know for a fact it's not something my dad fought in a war for.

I don't believe in the concept of a Royal family but I support them as it's part of our culture, good luck to them.

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on January 25, 2024, 11:15:53 AMI will always support England first Boro second. I am English.

How anyone gets wound up about a bloke going on a knee us completely beyond me. Of all the things flying about today it's nonsense.

Right wing thugs surrounding themselves in the Union Flag gets on my tits but I don't think I have the right to stop them. I know for a fact it's not something my dad fought in a war for.

I don't believe in the concept of a Royal family but I support them as it's part of our culture, good luck to them.
Well that is why you are different to most of us on here Blotty...Who is saying we have the right to stop anyone doing anything??? We are saying we dont agree with it!! And if my stance is I dont support England over this then thats my stance..... I have said on here before I don`t expect people to have the same stance as me!!! But my stance is fuck the current English team..... They have zero morals!!!

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Blott on January 25, 2024, 11:15:53 AMI will always support England first Boro second. I am English.

I like you a lot blotty kid but fuck me how can anyone support England before the boro!!!!!!
UTB

erimus74

Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 25, 2024, 11:42:30 AM

I like you a lot blotty kid but fuck me how can anyone support England before the boro!!!!!!

Agree Rifle, Boro have to be 1st, England not even in the reckoning

Poolielad

Even I would support England over the Boro!!!!

:getmycoat:  :getmycoat:  :getmycoat:  :fibber:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Poolielad on January 25, 2024, 11:55:22 AMEven I would support England over the Boro!!!!

Fuck off Poolie kid!!!!
UTB

Poolielad

Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 25, 2024, 11:57:14 AM
Quote from: Poolielad on January 25, 2024, 11:55:22 AMEven I would support England over the Boro!!!!

Fuck off Poolie kid!!!!
Give me a chance to get my fucking coat on mate..ffs

TerryCochranesSocks

Scottish lads draped in the Saltire are applauded, as are the Irish draped in the tricolour or the Welsh with their flag.
Put a Union flag on your car or in your window and you're a "right-wing thug".

If nothing else this proves just how easy it is to manipulate lefties.

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on January 25, 2024, 12:57:39 PMScottish lads draped in the Saltire are applauded, as are the Irish draped in the tricolour or the Welsh with their flag.

I always put an England flag on my car during big cup competitions. I know lots of Asian lads who do.

It just shows how easy it is to wind in these Right Wingers.

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on January 25, 2024, 02:56:34 PM
Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on January 25, 2024, 12:57:39 PMScottish lads draped in the Saltire are applauded, as are the Irish draped in the tricolour or the Welsh with their flag.

I always put an England flag on my car during big cup competitions. I know lots of Asian lads who do.

It just shows how easy it is to wind in these Right Wingers.

What do your definition of "right winger"

Blott

Pro Johnson, Trump, Putin, despises The press, the poor, boat people, democracy, the rich, paying tax, Woke.

For the record I think it's  likely to be factually true that minority status and non Caucasian is over stated on quiz shows, adverts, TV in the last 10 years,  does it bother me, no.  I can understand why, it's a poor attempt at inclusion.

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on January 25, 2024, 02:56:34 PMI always put an England flag on my car during big cup competitions. I know lots of Asian lads who do.

Fascist!