This one of ours OTR

Started by Gingerpig, January 19, 2024, 04:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

Heat Pump

Post 12 ......come on ,its far too clever for one of them OTR to come up with ......but who could it be off here ? :ponder:

Blott

I wish it had been me, quality stuff.

AtomicDog

Are You feeling . . .
Hot, hot, hot,
You feeling hot, hot, hot!!

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Speaking of so hot...

I've been torturing myself for weeks to remember the title/Artist of the tune that was a hit maybe in the 90's/00's.

It had a sultry sounding female talking over a brass backing track repeating 'it's soooo hot' whilst a tv/radio weather announcer broadcast the status/forecast for the area.

Come on guys help me out - its driving me nuts

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on January 19, 2024, 07:49:42 PMAre You feeling . . .
Hot, hot, hot,

Never mind the boiler, just look at that Boro badge, awesome 💕

erimus74

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/warnock-story-from-the-ever-growing-footy-podcast-circuit.54455/

The bloke saves us from almost relegation & god knows what would have followed but because he said "Good auld Boris" he's hated
At least a couple of sensible posters can look past their political hatred & realise what a cracking job he actually did

Good auld Neil Warnock, great bloke, best ever championship manager & I would say, the vast majority of Boro fans realise what a great job you did

AtomicDog

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on January 19, 2024, 08:35:24 PMSpeaking of so hot...

I've been torturing myself for weeks to remember the title/Artist of the tune that was a hit maybe in the 90's/00's.

It had a sultry sounding female talking over a brass backing track repeating 'it's soooo hot' whilst a tv/radio weather announcer broadcast the status/forecast for the area.

Come on guys help me out - its driving me nuts

Skulled six red . . .

Gingerpig

That heat pump is immense , look at all the people warmed by it .............on a coucillors money too !!!!

AtomicDog

We've been down the town on the tap all day

We are dead poor and nobody likes us, cos we eat Kid's.
But we met a Man,  fink his name was Gordon?

He was going on about some rubbish football team?

Tyson said:

'Ffs Gordon Lad, you getting us all a stake bake or what? . . . You do know Newboulds has been shut yonks?"

He's not a mingebag like.

Bought us all one . .  .  and a cake with a flake on,
Frum Carricks

He's Boss

🐾

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: AtomicDog on January 19, 2024, 07:49:42 PMAre You feeling . . .
Hot, hot, hot,

Gingerpig

We are dead poor and nobody likes us, cos we eat Kid's.

:ray:  :ray:  :supremeleader:

Sir Digby

Quote from: erimus74 on January 19, 2024, 09:11:35 PMhttps://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/warnock-story-from-the-ever-growing-footy-podcast-circuit.54455/

The bloke saves us from almost relegation & god knows what would have followed but because he said "Good auld Boris" he's hated
At least a couple of sensible posters can look past their political hatred & realise what a cracking job he actually did

Good auld Neil Warnock, great bloke, best ever championship manager & I would say, the vast majority of Boro fans realise what a great job you did

Just managed to get hold of this Erimus for my summer man cave. Apparently it's the one he used for his photo shoots on the day. Whether it is or not I don't know but it's going up.

erimus74

Quote from: Sir Digby on January 20, 2024, 10:25:14 AM
Quote from: erimus74 on January 19, 2024, 09:11:35 PMhttps://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/warnock-story-from-the-ever-growing-footy-podcast-circuit.54455/

Just managed to get hold of this Erimus for my summer man cave. Apparently it's the one he used for his photo shoots on the day. Whether it is or not I don't know but it's going up.

Wow, not seen that before & to think he made his that landmark with the mighty Boro too 👍

Gingerpig

Post 42

The Lodger has spoken< i think he is eyeing a heat pump for his lad now  :katie:

TMG501

And one of em still managed to bring Brexit in to it and insult people who voted for it  :carrick3:  :fuckoff:
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

AtomicDog

erimus74

Quote from: TMG501 on January 20, 2024, 12:29:54 PMAnd one of em still managed to bring Brexit in to it and insult people who voted for it  :carrick3:  :fuckoff:

Never, not in a million years would I believe that

Its like having a debate with a mackem, who is losing & he shouts, yea but we get bigger crowds than you 😢

erimus74

Quote from: TMG501 on January 20, 2024, 12:29:54 PMAnd one of em still managed to bring Brexit in to it and insult people who voted for it  :carrick3:  :fuckoff:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣