MEET 'N' GREET

Started by BoroRedKen, January 18, 2024, 02:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Mima 10.30 am for your chance to M&G some Mooners.

Some lovely, respectful fellas attending. Wonder if scum, child killers and hanging female Tory MP's from lampposts will be topics discussed?

Will "Sexpom" rock up before his pre-match pint in the Scholar?

Will Rob ask 1 of his no interest in footy members to watch his flogging pitch whilst he attends to have a fairtrade crushed by the feet of vestal virgins coffee and a pumpkin seed muffin?

Seriously fellas Leave them be.

There's enough crap in Mima as it is...

TeessideTopgun

Blott

Hmmmmm, pre Pig Iron vegie sarnie

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 18, 2024, 02:52:53 AMMima 10.30 am for your chance to M&G some Mooners.

Some lovely, respectful fellas attending. Wonder if scum, child killers and hanging female Tory MP's from lampposts will be topics discussed?

Will Rob ask 1 of his no interest in footy members to watch his flogging pitch whilst he attends to have a fairtrade crushed by the feet of vestal virgins coffee and a pumpkin seed muffin?

A few years ago I would have attended one of those but sadly I would think by the time I called it a day more wanted me gone than engaged with me

Thats the strange thing, all these vile verbals thrown about on there & if you didnt give away your political stance how would certain named individuals know who to spit in the face, who to call a child murderer, who to call scum & who to turn their back on, now those words aernt mine but certain individuals on there, thats the thing about calling people for having a different opinion, unless you actually know that person then one minute calling them, the next having a coffee
There will be some decent people at the coffee club, some cracking posters who ive had good debates with over the years, one if which was at my daughters wedding

But let me say the following for my final say on this post, the last thread that got removed OTR a long standing poster, who I wont name, mentioned the badness on this board, mentioned me, not by name, but then convientely forgot about the stuff thats posted OTR about certain individuals who didnt deserve such dross said about them, now if he did, then I would respect his comments

tunstall

Half ten on the morning of a game?

I'll be on the vod by then

borope

A couple of people on here said they knew Norman Comquest and hes a decent bloke. Hes part of my wifes cousins family but dont think ive met him.

AtomicDog

Will 'The lads' be there?

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

RiversideRifle

When's the red roar coffee morning then?
UTB

BoroRedKen

Quote from: erimus74 on January 18, 2024, 09:21:00 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 18, 2024, 02:52:53 AMMima 10.30 am for your chance to M&G some Mooners.

A few years ago I would have attended one of those but sadly I would think by the time I called it a day more wanted me gone than engaged with me

Thats the strange thing, all these vile verbals thrown about on there & if you didnt give away your political stance how would certain named individuals know who to spit in the face, who to call a child murderer, who to call scum & who to turn their back on, now those words aernt mine but certain individuals on there, thats the thing about calling people for having a different opinion, unless you actually know that person then one minute calling them, the next having a coffee
There will be some decent people at the coffee club, some cracking posters who ive had good debates with over the years, one if which was at my daughters wedding

But let me say the following for my final say on this post, the last thread that got removed OTR a long standing poster, who I wont name, mentioned the badness on this board, mentioned me, not by name, but then convientely forgot about the stuff thats posted OTR about certain individuals who didnt deserve such dross said about them, now if he did, then I would respect his comments

I would like to think you still have more "friends" than "enemies" OTR Erimus.

There are only a handful that have a hard on for here but thats par for the course i reckon. To say this a "racist" board is becoming laughable regardless of the "issues" im facing.

I mean i dont recall wishing people dead or assassinated ever been a factor on here. I dont recall me ever knacking someone for saying "Tory cunt" but allowing "others" to have avatars that say "FUCK THE TORIES".

They have ZERO self awareness regarding the "look" of OTR.
It has become a vile cesspit of hate and anger.
ALL OVER POLITICS AND THE BILE AND VITRIOL A "CERTAIN" FEW SPILL.

There must be "lads" champing at the bit to post on there but almost dare not because if they "post" the wrong thing its game over.

Ridiculous.

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 18, 2024, 11:39:48 AM
Quote from: erimus74 on January 18, 2024, 09:21:00 AM

I would like to think you still have more "friends" than "enemies" OTR Erimus.

There are only a handful that have a hard on for here but thats par for the course i reckon. To say this a "racist" board is becoming laughable regardless of the "issues" im facing.

I mean i dont recall wishing people dead or assassinated ever been a factor on here. I dont recall me ever knacking someone for saying "Tory cunt" but allowing "others" to have avatars that say "FUCK THE TORIES".

They have ZERO self awareness regarding the "look" of OTR.
It has become a vile cesspit of hate and anger.
ALL OVER POLITICS AND THE BILE AND VITRIOL A "CERTAIN" FEW SPILL.

There must be "lads" champing at the bit to post on there but almost dare not because if they "post" the wrong thing its game over.

Ridiculous.

Agree Ken, as ive said before, its like, hey, look over there

Sir Digby

Like Ken said, I'm sure there are loads more people over there that like you than don't. They are probably just to scared to say anything against the few that seem to have a strangle hold.
It wouldn't surprise me if the lads who meet up at MIMA are decent enough blokes. They are just getting tarred with the same brush as those who have plenty to say, but never seem to set foot near Boro.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Sir Digby on January 18, 2024, 04:01:09 PMLike Ken said, I'm sure there are loads more people over there that like you than don't. They are probably just to scared to say anything against the few that seem to have a strangle hold.
It wouldn't surprise me if the lads who meet up at MIMA are decent enough blokes. They are just getting tarred with the same brush as those who have plenty to say, but never seem to set foot near Boro.

This 100%.

AtomicDog

We in the town today on the scrounge again.

Anyone welcome for a meet n greet

Come and say hello, give us a ciggy, plus a fiver . . .

🐾

AtomicDog

Hang on a minute!

Who's this at the Coffee & Cake morning . . .?

We see him today when we were on the mooch in the Town

borope

Quote from: AtomicDog on January 20, 2024, 08:20:53 PMHang on a minute!

Who's this at the Coffee & Cake morning . . .?

We see him today when we were on the mooch in the Town

That will be the nearest hes ever been to the Riverside stadium.  :alf:

AtomicDog

This fella made a flying visit too . . .

In With the Lurpak

:alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

AtomicDog

Must've parked up for a bit, needed to skull some red

AtomicDog

Does anyone know when these new podcasts start?

Seen the trailer on YouTube the other day . . .

AtomicDog

Good film on soon Lad's . . .

Nosmo-King

Sadly, it appears decent posters over the road are either becoming a minority or stopping posting as regularly - or both. RIP FMTTM

TeessideTopgun

TheDog  is on FI YAHHHH  !!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

AtomicDog

Quote from: TeessideTopgun on January 21, 2024, 06:16:59 AMTheDog  is on FI YAHHHH  !!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Happy house crew in the area . . .

Ohhh yessss!!

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nosmo-King on January 21, 2024, 12:12:17 AMSadly, it appears decent posters over the road are either becoming a minority or stopping posting as regularly - or both. RIP FMTTM

It's been shite and full of wankers for years
UTB

AtomicDog

The scran in there is mint apparently . . .