& they are off top trumping

Started by Gingerpig, January 16, 2024, 09:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

There was a thread the other day about the cost of living.

Since then its been watches, holiday recommendations and pub recommendations!

Do they know people can read this stuff? Its like reading a Whatsapp group chat!

Gingerpig

Fkin hypocrite gits who have zero fkin self awareness.....yet again they expose themselves .....more times than a flasher  :alf:

BoroRedKen

On about flashers it was that cold this morning the local flasher was going around describing what was under his mac!!......

:alf:  :alf:  :bigjack

Steboro

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 16, 2024, 10:13:00 PMThere was a thread the other day about the cost of living.

Do they know people can read this stuff? Its like reading a Whatsapp group chat!

I actually noticed that the cost of food in the UK is way cheaper than over here.   The amount of stuff that is under a quid even in Sainsburys and Tesco etc is unreal.  You might get a pack of spices in Walmart for a dollar if you are lucky.

I do alot of shopping in Houston at a British Food shop and the prices of biscuits and sweets etc are massively inflated but still on par with American stuff and they haven't even been imported from 1000s of miles away.

Cost of living is ramping right up here in the South and wages are not going up to match.

The Northern States are probably insane.  I remember 20 years ago a pack of Marlboro cost me $16 in Manhattan.  I could buy a whole carton of 200 in Louisiana for $23 at the time.

House prices are crazy also.  The median in my area is about $300k now for a 3 bedroom 1950s house.  I live in the country about 7 miles out of the city and it's not even a big city and has nothing going for it, it's just fast food places and that's about it. 

I have land for the simple fact no more land is getting built.  If my kids want to build a house then that's covered, otherwise it just sits there with cows and horses to keep the grass down.  But it's a worthwhile investment.

Gingerpig

Quote from: Steboro on January 17, 2024, 04:17:49 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 16, 2024, 10:13:00 PMThere was a thread the other day about the cost of living.

I actually noticed that the cost of food in the UK is way cheaper than over here.   The amount of stuff that is under a quid even in Sainsburys and Tesco etc is unreal.  You might get a pack of spices in Walmart for a dollar if you are lucky.

I do alot of shopping in Houston at a British Food shop and the prices of biscuits and sweets etc are massively inflated but still on par with American stuff and they haven't even been imported from 1000s of miles away.

Cost of living is ramping right up here in the South and wages are not going up to match.

The Northern States are probably insane.  I remember 20 years ago a pack of Marlboro cost me $16 in Manhattan.  I could buy a whole carton of 200 in Louisiana for $23 at the time.

House prices are crazy also.  The median in my area is about $300k now for a 3 bedroom 1950s house.  I live in the country about 7 miles out of the city and it's not even a big city and has nothing going for it, it's just fast food places and that's about it. 

I have land for the simple fact no more land is getting built.  If my kids want to build a house then that's covered, otherwise it just sits there with cows and horses to keep the grass down.  But it's a worthwhile investment.

Say that otr, one of them will top trump you!!!

AtomicDog

Well there's none of that here, try living a life of larceny and deceit that I have to, being a street urchin from Marton.

But it's not about Me is it?

Tell you what though I had a result in Nelson's toy shop on Linthorpe rd the other day.

The old woman is daft and must be incontinent.
Anyhow she must have needed a slash and nipped out the back. Before you could say "Rascist Raw" I was at it, I've still got it too!

Filled Me donkey jacket up.

I might have a few for sale.

Remember these they were dead good.

They aren't half life like when you glue em together too . . .

They're dead scary too!

All the posh kid's that went to Captain Cook school had these but I was dead poor and didn't go to school.

I use to just  smoke tabs, vandalise car's, sniff glue and mug old women.

This one was always My favourite though . . .

Poor b*stard, he's hideously ugly

I nicked the glue as well didn't need no paint, and a Hula hoop, cowboy hat and a capgun!

I was long gone by the time she'd finished her p*ss too . . .

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Nosmo-King

Thicko who started the thread can't even spell BUY! What a dick!!!

TMG501

I suppose they'll be off to Elevenerife for their hols as well  :wankers:
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Eastcoastred

Pretentious cunts low life bull shiting bastards,, if you have a blue one they will all have a red and a green one

AtomicDog

I'm top Trump, down with the kid's on the street.

Cost me a fortune this 'Donnie'

All the footy players are gettin em now . . .

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

Speaking of Trump

They are now openly hoping for the assassination of Donald  :diego: How do they get away with typing this shit on an open forum .

As for the Donald " going to far !! He was the only president in the past 72 years not to start any new wars/conflicts around the world .

Obama was dropping bombs on 6 or 7 countries  :winston:

Biden the sniffer is responsible for Ukraine v Russia while trying to start WWIII with China / Tiawan  :winston:

But Trump goes to far  :unbelievable:

These lot need looking at and the hard drives checked  by the authorities

TMG501

Ooh look! A brand new member that toe's the party line. You're not kidding anyone Nichols :vyvyan:
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Steboro

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on January 17, 2024, 01:38:29 PMSpeaking of Trump

They are now openly hoping for the assassination of Donald  :diego: How do they get away with typing this shit on an open forum .

As for the Donald " going to far !! He was the only president in the past 72 years not to start any new wars/conflicts around the world .

Obama was dropping bombs on 6 or 7 countries  :winston:

Biden the sniffer is responsible for Ukraine v Russia while trying to start WWIII with China / Tiawan  :winston:

But Trump goes to far  :unbelievable:

These lot need looking at and the hard drives checked  by the authorities

Fooks sake someone really typed that on a message board.  To hate someone that much really takes a mentally ill mind.

Kippers

I actually noticed that the cost of food in the UK is way cheaper than over here.  The amount of stuff that is under a quid even in Sainsburys and Tesco etc is unreal.  You might get a pack of spices in Walmart for a dollar if you are lucky.

I can guarantee that is the case in Euroland too Ste.

Kippers

On the Trump subject, I cant remember any tough calls he got wrong.

Particularly his meeting with NATO nations and their lack of military spending.

But, as he correctly stated, the accusations from media about Russian meddling was total bollocks. The Ruskies prefer dealing with tough characters and I am pretty sure he would solve the Ukraine war rather than just throwing money at it. I would feel safer in a Trump world.

Gboro64

The British media love ridiculing Trump yet he pretty much achieved everything he said he would in his manifesto. If I was American I'd vote for him.

BoroRedKen

I see its building your own house now!

They are unbelievable!

The stuff they pontificate about like COL and Foodbanks and energy bills then they pull bragging threads like this.

How pompous is it to assume that a Boro based footy message board would contain own house building "experts"?

Ermm try Google......

Blott

I love the states, I missed out on the chance if moving there when my kids were little. It was just too big a step.

We have probably been to more states than most Americans. The drive from Washington through the Carolinas was unreal. What always gets us is that you look at a meal say $25 the bill can be $40.

We were a little disappointed with the road trip North out of NYC up to Boston. Even Martha's Vineyard was a little blurry. Boston was the biggest shit hole we have been to.

I am not joking when I say I have never met an American I disliked.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Blott on January 18, 2024, 04:10:00 AM

I love the states, I missed out on the chance if moving there when my kids were little. It was just too big a step.

We have probably been to more states than most Americans. The drive from Washington through the Carolinas was unreal. What always gets us is that you look at a meal say $25 the bill can be $40.

We were a little disappointed with the road trip North out of NYC up to Boston. Even Martha's Vineyard was a little blurry. Boston was the biggest shit hole we have been to.

Yanks are over the top and very friendly I've always found but I've only met the troops. Some right weirdos though
UTB

Johnny Thunder

borope

Wheres Lids to tell us about his Rolexes ?  :carrick3:

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Blott on January 18, 2024, 04:10:00 AM

I'm quite the opposite, when we move to the states, which we eventually will, Boston is our preferred location, we've always enjoyed visiting there. Yes, most family are in NJ and friends in NY but manhattan and brooklyn require a huge budget to live somewhere nice and while somewhere nice is Boston isn't cheap, it's better value. NJ is OK if you want land or pure small town Americana, but not sure that's what we'd want

We could always park up in florida with all the other snowbird and retirees I suppose, which is what we'll be when we do leave these shores. It's a long way off though