WTF IS GOING ON?

Started by BoroRedKen, January 13, 2024, 07:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

TOOTHBRUSHING AT SCHOOLS? NOW THE DofE ARE GETTING BEHIND A CAMPAGIN TO "BUILD LITTLE MOMENTS TOGETHER" WITH THEIR CHILDREN.

"DONT READ THE SAME BEDTIME BOOK WITH THEM" "DONT LET THEM WATCH THE SAME PROGRAMMES" "AS TODDLERS GET THEM INTO DIFFERENT SHOWS".

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO DO THESE "STUDIES" THAT ALL THEY DO IS STATE THE FUCKING OBVIOUS?

WE SHOULD HAVE KIDS THEN AT 1 DAY OLD JUST HAND THEM TO THE STATE BECAUSE WE ARE ALL DUMB AS FUCK..

tunstall

Mate

A lot of parents out there don't have a fucking clue how to parent

BoroRedKen

So the "state" should pick up the slack every time?

Piss poor parenting is down to piss poor parents.

Brushing teeth? Breakfast clubs?

On a Monday morning the queue outside the tanning/nail place up here is rammed at 9.10am with jamma bottoms, fish lips, IPhone's and furry fucking slippers.

You can buy toothpaste, soap, deodorant for 50p each in some shops!

The "taxpayer" is already weighing these lazy parents in with "state cash" now piss poor parenting needs more money chucked at it?

rutters

How are we going to get better parents by doing their parenting for them?

Won't that just encourage more bad parenting?

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: tunstall on January 13, 2024, 10:34:17 AMMate

Half these so called parents are no more than brain dead kids anyway . I wouldn't pay em brass washers if they did manage to get a job . Wokey lefty do good squads have ruined society

Look that kid below  :klippety:  Three years old and out grafting with his dad he won't have needed some tosser to tell him how to brush his teeth

https://twitter.com/AvonandsomerRob/status/1745883064172007468

AtomicDog

Look that kid below    Three years old and out grafting with his dad he won't have needed some tosser to tell him how to brush his teeth

I knew I recognised the little rascal!

Must've been the shoes . . .
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 13, 2024, 10:50:35 AMSo the "state" should pick up the slack every time?

Piss poor parenting is down to piss poor parents.

Brushing teeth? Breakfast clubs?

On a Monday morning the queue outside the tanning/nail place up here is rammed at 9.10am with jamma bottoms, fish lips, IPhone's and furry fucking slippers.

You can buy toothpaste, soap, deodorant for 50p each in some shops!

The "taxpayer" is already weighing these lazy parents in with "state cash" now piss poor parenting needs more money chucked at it?

Hey dont believe that Ken, theres a cost of living crises going on

Heaven help us if labour get in, next in line, nappy changing classes

Blott

Go on tell me what Labour will do that can make the economy worse.

Good grief how many times can you blame Labour for this shambles.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on January 13, 2024, 01:40:03 PMGo on tell me what Labour will do that can make the economy worse.

Good grief how many times can you blame Labour for this shambles.

Nearly impossible to answer because it seems the "crappy" little policies like 7 million on toothbrushing are the only kind of thing they will reveal "costings" of.

The big stuff has no public figures available.

Non Dom IS going to pay for a lot according to SKS.

tunstall

The country is in the place it is thanks to the tories....saying "wait til labour get in" is quite frankly fucking pathetic

I cannot wait until this government gets their bollocks hoofed at the next GE

Blott

Maybe if we didn't give COVID Billions to Johnson's mates we would not need the Non dom cash.

Me I would tax profits on house sales based on a tapering arrangement. Eg. Sell within 5 years of moving in 50pc of profit, between 5 and 10 years say 35pc and over 10 years 25pc.

Johnny Thunder

Stop fuckin taxing people who work hard to improve their lives.

Do something about all the fuckin lazy slag cunts who won't work.

erimus74

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on January 13, 2024, 11:39:53 AM
Quote from: tunstall on January 13, 2024, 10:34:17 AMMate

Half these so called parents are no more than brain dead kids anyway . I wouldn't pay em brass washers if they did manage to get a job . Wokey lefty do good squads have ruined society

Look that kid below  :klippety:  Three years old and out grafting with his dad he won't have needed some tosser to tell him how to brush his teeth

https://twitter.com/AvonandsomerRob/status/1745883064172007468

Class that lurpak 🤣