Copy & paste boy again pt 101

Started by Gingerpig, January 12, 2024, 03:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

I used to read one boro religiously during transfer windows but what they did to our Newy was pathetic, I no longer read what they have to say. They seem to have a habit of hounding people off the forum.

There's only one Boro forum worth it's weight, this one.

Read through this & the last one I've copied is from Quicksilver, previous Sexpom, who obce said he has a memory like a sive & had never heard of erimus, yet Newy was kicked off Oneboro a year before I stopped posting OTR & he rememers that so much hey, selective memory indeed

Gingerpig

Quote from: erimus74 on January 12, 2024, 08:56:15 PMI used to read one boro religiously during transfer windows but what they did to our Newy was pathetic, I no longer read what they have to say. They seem to have a habit of hounding people off the forum.

There's only one Boro forum worth it's weight, this one.

Read through this & the last one I've copied is from Quicksilver, previous Sexpom, who obce said he has a memory like a sive & had never heard of erimus, yet Newy was kicked off Oneboro a year before I stopped posting OTR & he rememers that so much hey, selective memory indeed

the behaviour of ***** , because that my man is what they are

Gingerpig

Apparently copy & paste now misses erimus ......after jumping on his grave he now see's he is truely just a "copy & paste boy"......with no REAL PASSION , who never goes anyway !

In With the Lurpak

Newdiddion has gave juninhoburger a pasting and red nose a pasting , quite a funny read that bit about being banned off oneboro .

Shortly followed by roofie asking about joining here ( yeah right oh roofie  :diego:  )

then followed by silvera telling him this place is a racist cesspit !!

Proper shitty arses .. say one word out of place on boreme you get banned . this place is free speech hold your own the roofie knows he would be crushed within a morning and would crawl back to his safe space over there while the silvera's of the internet world want's any site with free speech closing down by sending off reports to the police ..

Too frightened to sort these so called issues out in real life they will always be cowards I'd be ashamed to look in the mirra on a morning . tragic really . 

In With the Lurpak

For those who can't see .

AtomicDog

Westie is taking him circumnavigating with Him

:rudi2:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

Part that gets me is where Newdiddy say's Rob made out speakers corner is some place for racists to go !!

And Silvera has the cheek to say this board is racist  :rav:  :orson:

Yer literally couldn't make it up .

AtomicDog

Is that Cat Stevens . . .

What's he singing 'I love My dog?'

That's My favourite!
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

BoroRedKen

Do not mention the cowardly cunt that is " Sexpom".

Lets have the truth AGAIN

He emailed me demanding i shut RR down.

I told him to fuck off.

He then gets a hard on about RR

Except its not RR he has a hard on for its Lids.

Look at posts he copies about "racism" on here. Its all Lid's posts.

Yet the fanny will not face anyone of us.
Nope just runs to the police.

Rob allows him to say the stuff he does KNOWING i get death threats nearly every day to the point that the cops warned me about my personal safety.

Rob alledgedly challenges racism but me getting death threats is "cool" to him?

This is the unofficial voice of the fans remember?.

DAYS ARE NUMBERED ROB.

BoroRedKen

I get the death threats not Lids.
I get raided and nicked not Lids

I get charged not Lids.

I cant go on FB even Twitter is becoming "unsafe" for me.

YET IM STILL FUCKING STANDING ROB.

BoroRedKen

here is something, even from the lads on flyme, to consider.

ANH "life" starts when he left the Army.

All his "backstory" starts from he 1st reported here to the cops 3 yrs ago.

What schools did he attend? Did he play for school teams? Life from birth until he got to 33?

Look at schools like Nunthorpe, Boynton, Kings Manor, Corpus Christie, Acklam Grange, Macmillan etc etc.

Look for the years 2005,'06 and '07.

Now you try to find Alexander Nicholls (remember its 2 L's in Nicholls).

Have you ever known anyone get 4 username changes in a such a short space of time on Fmttm?

You watch a "schooldays" post magically appear soon OTR........

In With the Lurpak

Where do or did you get the name Alexander Nicholls from Kenny ? All I see here in all this is this name Alex / Alexander always popping up . Only person I know who used the name Alexander was Matty . ( Most likely 99.88% Bruce from COB ) Who got that board closed down . Its not a popular username is all I am saying but he did call himself Alexander over on bore me one time . And he is also no admirer of Lids . If this Alexander nicholls you keep taking about is nothing more than an internet name you would be guessing forever who it really is . Problem is there a that many of them capable of doing what he does . they might even have a tag team thing going on where there is always at least one of em watching what's said on here. It's how Antifa/ UAF worms roll kenny .. they lower than toilet bacteria .

BoroRedKen

His full name is Alexander Nicholls Haye (ANH remember on twitter?).

I have seen it on some golfing site and some imported beer thing. Also its the name posted on the Cook petition comments.

Boro1876, Sexpom, Quicksilvera and Alex The Kid are his previous usernames on Fmttm.

ANH and his "brother" both use Twitter.

1 of them may be behind a user on X called "Moist Flange".

Matty called himself "Alexander Supertramp" on flyme. A play on the bands name with Boris Johnson's real 1st name.

BoroRedKen

I see everything and forget nothing........

Hound

It's all booting off on that thread now.
Fuckin handbags flying all over the place

BoroRedKen

Juninihoburger HATES Rifle!

Rifle proper had his pants down!

:ray:  :ray:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 15, 2024, 02:51:32 PMJuninihoburger HATES Rifle!

Rifle proper had his pants down!

:ray:  :ray:

They know me as crackers  :rudi:
UTB

erimus74