Houthi feel the wrath of the tomahawk missile and paveway bomb

Started by F3 canine servicer, January 11, 2024, 11:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Kippers

Quote from: Blott on January 12, 2024, 01:48:54 PMIs Roofie playing with a full deck?

No he is not.
He is anti-jew and is spreading hate on social media.
Why has he not been reigned in by boreme mods ?

Kippers

I do hope that this escalates as the real cunts that need sorting is Iran.
October 7th was clearly an Iran backed call to attack and cause atrocities in Israel based upon them getting too friendly with Saudi.

RiversideRifle

Cunts otr do not have a fucking clue. Bad dads mate told him the troops were from Cyprus and another said the Cyprus government weren't happy about it. Cyprus is literally our launch pad into the Middle East it's where we deploy from from iraq to Afghan and now they are bombing these cunts from there.
UTB

Kippers

Ive just read through that thread.
Roofie is making an arse ot of himself and I reckon he is ready to flounce to oneboro 😁
  His head has clearly gone now that his clique arse licking is failing.

Blott

Quote from: Kippers on January 12, 2024, 06:56:56 PMIve just read through that thread.
Roofie is making an arse ot of himself and I reckon he is ready to flounce to oneboro 😁
I try and tell people how big the US defense is. They simply don't understand. Their software is so far ahead of the rest it makes it almost impossible to counter it.

We should always be on their side, it's stupid not to be. I see France refused to join in, that's a bit like the Joker not being in a pack of cards.

Kippers

Quote from: Blott on January 12, 2024, 07:00:18 PM
Quote from: Kippers on January 12, 2024, 06:56:56 PMIve just read through that thread.
I try and tell people how big the US defense is. They simply don't understand. Their software is so far ahead of the rest it makes it almost impossible to counter it.

We should always be on their side, it's stupid not to be. I see France refused to join in, that's a bit like the Joker not being in a pack of cards.

Good job we arent waiting on the EU to get its act together.
 The Saudis would have gladly given the nod to this action.

Remember the tales of the poor Yemenis getting pummelled by Saudi jets and how the bleeding hearts were campaigning to stop arms sales to Saudi?
  Well the Saudis bomb the Houtis not the peaceful Yemenis

John Trebor

Nah, I reckon he just mentioned oneboro so that they all blow smoke up his arse and beg him to stay. He knows he's fucked up on the Yemen thread.
He wouldn't last 5 mins on oneboro. He'd go the same way as Newy did.

Kippers

Roofie's start position is that Palestinians are all innocent victims. Like fuck they are!

I have visited friends on holiday in Tel Aviv and it is such peaceful place with people getting on with their lives. The reason Gaza and some parts of the West Bank is walled off is because the Israelis were fed up of mopping up bodies after countless suicide bombings.

F3 canine servicer

USA, unilaterally, made more targeted strikes on Yemen last night!

Radar sites apparently.  The crews of the RN surface ships in the area will not be getting a good night's sleep at the moment!

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Blott on January 12, 2024, 07:00:18 PMI see France refused to join in,

Fuckin spineless shithouse cunts.

Always have been and always will be.

F3 canine servicer

I was part of "Op Southernwatch" (based out of Saudi (PSAB - Al Kharj)) and patrolling the "no fly zone" of Southern Iraq.  It was the RAF, the USAF and the French Air Force!

One of the 3 mentioned refused to carry out any patrols!