Houthi feel the wrath of the tomahawk missile and paveway bomb

Started by F3 canine servicer, January 11, 2024, 11:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F3 canine servicer

USA/UK alliance fire Tomahawk missiles at houthi targets in Yemen, from aircraft, ships and subs!  Sunak confirms that four RAF Typhoons from Akrotiri (Cyprus) conducted targeted strikes using paveway bombs.  Support for attack from Australia, Bahrain, Canada and Netherlands.

Lets see how the unstable middle east respond to a direct attack!

Poolielad

The world is one giant fuck up, being destroyed within by mankind.......

BoroRedKen

erimus74

BoroRedKen

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 12, 2024, 08:26:09 AMIts already been called "Sunaks Falklands".........

:alf:  :bigjack

You're kidding, predictable really

Blott

Please amuse me, what did the Hamas apologist on the other place said. At a guess it's our fault and the Houti are heroes.

BoroRedKen

Seriously its Sunaks last stand from what i can gather Blotts.

This is Comrade Roofies take..

"The Yemen defends the rights of Palestinians against the genocide and slaughter, by the Zionists, of almost 30,000 innocent people in Gaza [mostly women and children].
Meanwhile, the suppliers of the weapons of death [US and UK] talk about "freedom of navigation" and continue to ship bombs and jets to Israel - to commit war crimes.
Yemen is preventing ships destined for Israel, in order to support a stop to the carnage and killing.
Israel is the Jimmy Saville of nation states and we support it.
"

Nobby speaks sense.

"So your supporting Houthi rebels...
WOW 😲
"

Blott

Does anyone want tonight's lottery numbers.

I have now read the last 2 pages of that thread.

The author of The End has written this.

No idea myself, but the source is a 3 start general who meets regularly with other NATO and European defence chiefs in an official representative capacity, most recently on Tuesday in Brussels. So where he may be wrong on some detail, he'll be well informed on the wider issue.

So a 3 star general does not know about bog standard military ships.

What did Lurpack say about stupid?

It's like saying a headmaster does not know the name of one of his teachers.

Blott

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on January 12, 2024, 01:48:54 PMIs Roofie playing with a full deck?

Always baffled me that he was in the army.

Private Godfrey springs to mind.....

F3 canine servicer

The trouble with ex military is, they all think theyre experts in military tactics and all things of national security!

I'm ex RAF and know a few things about aircraft.....but as you can see in my OP, have not offered an opinion on the situation as its way beyond my field of expertise!

If I did offer an opinion, it would just be as a "joe on the street" and not a pretend analytical expert like roofie!

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 12, 2024, 01:58:08 PM
Quote from: Blott on January 12, 2024, 01:48:54 PMIs Roofie playing with a full deck?

Always baffled me that he was in the army.

Private Godfrey springs to mind.....
no chance. More chance of Rob being on Dancing with Ice.

RiversideRifle

As a current serving member of the Rifles I fully expect Houthi to be wiped from this earth
UTB

Blott

Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 12, 2024, 02:16:32 PMAs a current serving member of the Rifles I fully expect Houthi to be wiped from this earth
with my full support, if that is worth anything.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

New Division

Field Marshal Bad dad should start his messages with 'this bloke down the pub said....'

Gingerpig

They know all about  everything ..........& fuck  all of anything

erimus74

Kelloe

Blott

I am now keeping a close eye on the thread, for comedic reasons.

Roofie has lost it, he has quoted Thepalastinechronical. He states it The? Yeman who are fighting, that's like saying that's like saying FMTTM is Britain, then he is caught lying about voting at the UN.

BoroRedKen

You do get the odd 1 that hooks you sometimes Blotts.

Just be careful you are not drinking hot coffee whilst reading!

Blott

You have a point when he said he said he quotes his source and it was Thepalastinechronical I would have drowned in Hot Chocolate

John Trebor

Roofie is making a right tit of himself on there. Trying to support his nonsense with total arrogance.
They are finally seeing right through him.
But then all will be forgiven when he starts his matchday thread.

I see he is also considering lending his expertise to oneboro to help improve their matchday threads 🥸