Stephen Bradshaw.....post office investigator

Started by F3 canine servicer, January 11, 2024, 06:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F3 canine servicer

Just watched part of his deposition on the news.

Emotionless answers of "No....no.....no"!

But his face and his body language says "yes I treated those poor people with zero respect, but I will never admit it"!

I hope the powers that be, totally wipe the floor with him......and Vennells too!

Vennells was a minister of some kind........preaching honesty, love and integrity, while at the same time practicing the opposite!  If you go by the drama "Mr Bates v the post office", she TOTALLY threw Angela Van Den Bogerd under the bus when push came to shove!  Not a nice person (minister) at all!

Rant over!

Ollyboro

A fucking Scouser investigating matters of honesty.

Blott

Quote from: F3 canine servicer on January 11, 2024, 06:52:37 PMJust watched part of his deposition on the news.

Emotionless answers of "No....no.....no"!

But his face and his body language says "yes I treated those poor people with zero respect, but I will never admit it"!

I hope the powers that be, totally wipe the floor with him......and Vennells too!

Vennells was a minister of some kind........preaching honesty, love and integrity, while at the same time practicing the opposite!  If you go by the drama "Mr Bates v the post office", she TOTALLY threw Angela Van Den Bogerd under the bus when push came to shove!  Not a nice person (minister) at all!

Rant over!

I thought the same. His disposition was crap. I have read into it, basically after the Private Special on the issue.

His letter to this forum is almost exactly the same as the solicitor from the PO who represented them.

What gets me us that Private Eye has been on this for over 7 years.